剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
You know, one of the downsides to a life of crime
要知道 犯罪生涯的阴暗面之一就是
is that occasionally you have to do business with people who are, um...
你必须时不时地同某些人打交道 唔...
Well, for want of a better word, criminals.
嗯 说得好听点 罪犯们
Like most things that end with you hanging upside down
像大多数不得善终的事情一样
in a deserted warehouse,
即便你最终被倒吊在废弃的仓库里
it started with a really good idea.
刚开始它可的确是条妙计
"A Small Cat In The Garden was painted by Pablo Picasso in 1903,
"《花♥园♥中的小猫》由巴勃罗·毕加索绘于1903年
"in what was known as his Blue Period.
"这一时期被称之为他的蓝色时期
"It measures 12 inches by 11 inches and was stolen from a private collection
"画的尺寸为12x11英寸 星期天的凌晨时分
"in the early hours of Sunday morning."
"从私人藏品里偷取"
Mmmm... Value?
嗯...值多少?
It's been insured for three million. Wow.
投保金额有3百万 哇奥
"Police say the gang was clearly experienced and well informed."
"警方说 盗窃团伙显然经验老道 消息灵通"
Meaning it was stolen to order. No question.
意思是偷这幅画是有的放矢 这毫无疑问
Is Mad Dolly still around? My thoughts exactly.
疯子Dolly还在附近吗? 我也在想
Who?
谁?
she's the best Picasso forger in London.
在伦敦 她仿造的毕加索作品是最逼真的
She's all right, but she's just a bit.... She's...unique.
她人不错 就是有一点...她...比较特立独行
Yeah, she's a bit different, you know.
是的 她是有点儿与众不同 这你懂
Insane. Yeah. Nice.
疯疯癫癫的 对 没错
She's a lovely old bird really, but, erm...
实际上她是个可爱的老精明鬼 但是 额...
she used to have the hots for Albie.
她过去曾迷恋Albie
Why would we need someone to forge a painting that's already been stolen?
既然画已经被偷 为什么我们还要找人伪造它?
Well, because now its theft has already been reported...
恩 是因为现在失窃一事已经被报道了...
Collectors will believe you
如果你告诉收藏家们你试图卖♥♥掉这幅画
if you tell 'em you're trying to sell it.
他们会相信你的是真品
It's brilliant!
这主意棒极了!
Yes, it is. Yes, it is. As always.
是的没错 是的没错 一向如此
Well, potentially brilliant.
呃 看起来棒极了
Depending on who you try and sell the fake to.
这取决于你想把赝品卖♥♥给谁
And here's a little tip
给你一个小忠告
should you ever find yourself trying to flog a fake Picasso...
如果你想非法销♥售♥毕加索的赝品...
Don't try and sell it to the bloke
可别把它卖♥♥给
who the original was nicked from in the first place.
真品最初的主人 画可是从那儿偷的
Aye-aye. Here come the cavalry.
好了好了 骑兵们来了
Ash!
Ash!
Gently, Sean, gently!
轻点 Sean 轻点!
Oooh...
噢...
Where's Mickey? They pulled a gun on us.
Mickey在哪? 他们拿枪对着我们呢
Petre Sava's men have taken him.
Petre Sava的人抓了他
What happened?
发生什么了?
Well, it's a very long story,
啊 说来话长
but the upshot is the original was nicked from him in the first place.
但结果是真品一开始就从他那儿被偷了
He wasn't happy at us telling him it was us who nicked it,
我们告诉他是我们偷了画
and then trying to sell him a fake back instead of the real thing.
然后打算卖♥♥他幅假的来代替真的 他就怒了
This is NOT Picasso!
这不是毕加索!
This is not my painting!
这不是我的画!
So Petre Sava is holding on to Mickey
所以在我们把真的毕加索还给他之前
till we deliver the real Picasso back to him.
Petre Sava是不会放了Mickey的
We haven't got the real one.
我们又没有真品
No, I did mention that, and we argued for a bit,
对 这一点我强调过了 为此我们还争了一会
then he threatened a level of physical violence
然后他威胁会暴♥力♥相加
I wasn't comfortable with, so I backed down.
我对此很是不喜欢 所以放弃了
He's given us six hours to find it.
他给我们6小时找到它
So what happens if we can't find the real painting?
如果我们找不到真画会怎样?
Oh, he was very specific about that.
哦 这一点他说得特详细
Mickey's a dead man.
Mickey必死无疑
So no-one's got anything? But that's impossible.
这么说没人发现任何线索?但这不可能
Well, it's not a local crew.
嗯 这不是当地团伙犯的案
Someone would know if it was.
如果是的话 肯定有知情者
By now the real painting could've been shipped out of the country.
目前真画很可能已经被运出国了
But it's weird that no-one's heard anything.
但没人听到任何动静也太奇怪了
Or if they have, they don't want to share it.
或者他们有 却不愿拿出来分享
What about that Dolly the forger?
Dolly仿造画的人那边呢?
If she's a Picasso freak,
如果她是毕加索的狂热爱好者
she might have heard something.
她应该会听说点什么消息
I suppose...
我想...
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, it's worth a try. Let's do it.
是啊 对 没错 能试试 我们行动吧
Can't find a decent thief these days,
如今都找不到个有水准的大盗了
they're all gangsters, they've got no class.
全都是些匪徒 真上不了台面
Not like you Albert. Thank you, Dolly.
不像你 Albert 谢谢你 Dolly
I'd string 'em all up. By the testicles.
我真想把他们用睾丸串起来
Leave them there for the crows to pick at.
丢出去让乌鸦啄
Feed what's left to the pigs, like we used to.
剩下的就喂猪 像我们过去常做的那样
So you've no idea who stole the Picasso, Dolly?
Dolly 你知不知道是谁偷了那幅毕加索?
What Picasso? A Small Cat In The Garden.
哪幅毕加索? 《花♥园♥中的小猫》
You've had your copy, I've already done it.
你的仿制品我已经画好给你了
No, no, I'm talking about the real one.
不不 我说的是那幅真品
He's cute.
他真可爱
Dolly, the painting, have you any idea who nicked it?
Dolly 那幅画 你知道是谁偷的吗?
How would I know that?
这种事我怎么知道?
Has noone said anything to you? Who?
有人跟你说过什么吗? 谁?
Anyone. Said what?
随便谁 说什么?
About the painting. What painting?
关于画的事 什么画?
The Picasso. I don't know who nicked it.
毕加索的画 我不知道谁偷了它
Well, that's what I'm asking, innit?
额 我就问这个 不是吗?
I've told you. Who are you?
我已经告诉你了 你是谁?
Oh... I'm Emma.
哦...我是Emma
What are you doing in my house?
你在我家做什么?
I'm with Albert.
我和Albert一起的
This your floozy, is it?
她是你的小情妇 对吗?
No, no, no, no. You're the only woman for me, Dolly.
不不不不 Dolly 你是我唯一的女人
Ohhh! Aah...unlucky.
噢!啊...不好意思啦
Dolly, do you know anything at all about the painting?
Dolly 你对这幅画一点儿都不知情?
Anything that might help us find out who nicked it?
任何能帮我们找到窃贼的线索都行
I mean, was there someone who really liked it? A private collector?
我是说 有没有谁非常爱这幅画?私人收藏家?
Or did someone try and buy it before and failed? Anything.
或者有谁之前想买♥♥却没买♥♥到手?任何相关的事都行
I know where every Picasso in London is.
我知道伦敦每一幅毕加索的藏地
I can smell them.
我能嗅出来
Except this one.
除了这一幅
Dolly, look, is there any way you can track it down, you know?
Dolly 听着 你有什么办法找到它吗?
I mean, what's the word on the street?
我是说 街头巷尾都流传些什么消息?
Do I look like Huggy Bear?
我看上去像抱抱熊吗?
Dolly! We need to find it.
Dolly!我们需要找到它
I'll see what I can do, if...
我会想想我能做些什么的 只要...
..he sings to me,
..他对我唱唱歌♥
and he snogs me.
他亲亲我
# Hello Dolly, well, Hello Dolly #
# 你好 Dolly 呀 你好 Dolly #
# It's so nice to have you back where you belong! #
# 你回来真好 回到你属于的地方! #
Oh...
哦...
No.
不
Forget it. It's...it's not happening.
算了吧 别... 别这样
Sean, think about Mickey.
Sean 想想Mickey
Forget Mickey. Do it.
别提Mickey 亲一下吧
I don't want to... Do it.
我不想...做这事
Don't want to! Sean...
我不想! Sean...
Naughty!
真顽皮!
Well?
怎样?
Erm...well, I should know in a couple of hours.
额...嗯 几个小时内我应该就能知道
Send him.
派他来
Now, just in case Dolly draws a blank,
现在 以防Dolly想不出线索
we'd better cover all the angles.
我们最好全面行动起来
Albert, use your police contacts,
Albert 同警方联络下
see if they've got any leads on the robbery
看看他们那儿有什么线索
or any idea who it was. Right.
或者知道可能会是谁 行
Sean, take the car.
Sean 你开车
See what else you can find out about Petre Sava.
看看能不能查到Petre Sava的其他信息
OK.
好
What about us? You and me will go and see Cyclops.
我们干什么? 你跟我去见Cyclops
Now, art's not really his thing,
虽然艺术品不是他的菜
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表