剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
You! Another beer.
就你! 再来一杯
This one taste like monkey sweat.
这杯尝起来跟马尿似的
Please!
别这样!
What?! You lecture ME in manners?
什么?! 我的一言一行还要你来指手画脚?
You, dressed like prostitute!
你 穿的跟个妓♥女♥似的!
Eh! It's six o'clock in the morning. I want my breakfast.
咳! 现在是早上六点 我要吃早饭
Can we just get on with the game, please?
我们赶紧玩完这局 行吗?
Come on, then, little boy, make your bloody move.
来吧 小家伙 放马过来
Yeah, all right.
好 好的
I'll call you five grand.
我叫五千块
Let's see what you got.
看看你是什么牌
Hang on a minute. I've been looking at you all night.
等一下 我看了你一晚上了
I'm flattered. You're not really my type, love.
受宠若惊啊 不过你不是我的型 亲爱的
Trying to work out why I knew your face,
一直想为何觉得你很脸熟
and it's just come to me.
刚才突然明白了
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗?
I think you're Kennedy.
我觉得你是肯尼迪家的
The card counter. I think you're Sean Kennedy.
那个会算牌的家伙 我觉得你应该是Sean Kennedy
Security!
保安!
Argh!
啊!
Kensington.
去肯辛顿
Stop!
停车!
When WILL you be free?
你什么时候有空?
I need to cash these chips.
我要兑换这些筹码
I can't exactly go back in the casino.
我是不能再回那赌场了
Well, well, well, what have we here!
好吧 好吧 看看这是谁啊!
I'll call you back.
回头打给你
Five bloody grand you took off me.
五千大钞啊 从我这骗的
I want my money, you cheating pig,
我要我的钱 你这个混♥蛋♥骗子
or I call the police!
要不然我就报♥警♥!
Look, OK, OK, OK.
冷静 好 很好 很好
Look, mate, that's only fair, all right?
听着 老兄 公平一点 怎样?
Five grand, yeah?
五千块 是吧?
There you go. Sorry about that.
给你 不好意思啦
You want to cash the chips?
你要兑换筹码?
I'll do it.
我来帮你
I'll give you cash for them, right now. How much?
我拿现金换 就现在 你给多少?
How much you got in there?
你们有多少筹码?
About 40K's worth.
差不多值四万
I'll give you ten.
我给你一万
You're having a laugh, mate!
你开玩笑 兄弟!
15. No chance...
一万五 没门...
20, final offer. 20 grand cash, right now.
两万 最多了 两万现金 现在就给
You make a bit, I make a bit. What's not to like?
你退一步 我退一步 什么事不好商量呢?
What's not to like?
什么不好商量?
I'd like to cash these, please.
我要兑换这些筹码
Is this a joke? What?
你开玩笑吗? 什么?
I'm not cashing these.
这些兑换不了
What do you mean you're not cashing them? Why?
兑换不了 你什么意思?为什么?
Well why d'you think? They're fake.
这怎么能兑换? 都是假的
Obviously they're fake.
很明显都是假的
I think you're Kennedy.
我觉得你是肯尼迪家的
The card counter. I think you're Sean Kennedy.
会算牌的家伙 我觉得你应该是Sean·Kennedy
Security!
保安!
Kensington.
去肯辛顿
20 grand cash, right now.
两万现金 现在就给
You make a bit, I make a bit. What's not to like?
你退一步 我退一步 什么事不好商量呢?
What's not to like?
什么事不好商量?
Argh!
嘎啊!
Listen, cheers, Caz.
听着 多谢 Caz
You played an absolute blinder as usual.
你扮的托还是 一如既往得逼真
Thanks, babe. Really sweet of you, that.
谢了 亲爱的 小嘴儿真甜
Sure we can't give you a lift anywhere?
真的不要我们送你一程吗?
No thanks, Ash. Not feeling too clever, to be honest.
不 谢了 Ash 说实话 我觉得不太舒服
I could do with a bit of a walk and some fresh...
我要出去走走 呼吸一下新...
Whoa... Ooh!
哇... 喔!
Ambulance.
救护车
You're going to be fine, love.
你会没事的 亲爱的
Tough as old boots, you are. Less of the "old".
你可是老当益壮 还没"老"呢
Yeah, well, you know what I mean. I don't want to die, Ash.
好吧 你知道我什么意思 我还不想死 Ash
Hey, hey, hey, hey! No-one's doing any dying.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿! 没人会死
Besides, there's a queue. And Albert's first.
再说了 顺序都是排好了的 Albert排第一个
Charming!
美人儿!
You're going to be fine, yeah?
会没事的 好吗?
I'll come back with a bunch of grapes.
我会再来给你带串葡萄
Are you next of kin? Well, as good as. There's noone else.
你们是亲属吗? 嗯 算是吧 没别人了
Your friend's had a very serious heart attack
你的朋友有很严重的心脏病
and she'll be in for quite a while.
她要在这呆一阵子
Now, she's going to need some stuff from home.
现在 她需要一些家里的用品
Is there any way you'll be able to sort that out?
你们能帮忙取来吗?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, consider it done.
好 好 包在我身上
Heart attack?
心脏病?
All right, thanks for letting me know, Sandra.
好的 谢谢你告诉我 Sandra
Yeah, I know it couldn't have been an easy call.
是的 我知道你也很伤心
Right, thanks again. Bye-bye.
好了 谢谢 拜拜
Poor old girl.
可怜的大姑娘
I'll have a whiskey, Eddie, large one.
给我一杯威士忌 Eddie 大杯
I know how you feel, mate.
我知道你的感觉 兄弟
I might join you there.
我可能也和你感同身受
Very upsetting news.
很令人不安的消息
You already heard? Yeah, Ash phoned me.
你听说了? 是啊 Ash打电♥话♥告诉我的
Well, I suppose it wasn't a surprise to anyone.
好吧 我猜对任何人这都不是个秘密了
She just went down like a sack of potatoes.
她就那么瘫倒了 跟一麻袋土豆一样
It's awful.
太可怕了
In the end, they had no option but to put her down.
最后 大家没办法只好任她倒下
They shot Carol?
他们打死了Carol?
No! El Matador, at 10.30 at Chepstow.
不是! EI Matador 十点半在切普斯托
I'm talking about Carol.
我在说Carol
Oh! Carol is recovering in the hospital.
哦! Carol正在医院休养
And unless the NHS is in more trouble than I thought,
除非社保的麻烦比我想象的还要严重
I don't believe they're planning on murdering her.
否则我相信他们不会计划枪杀她的
Right. Good, cos...
对对 很好 因为...
yeah, she's er... She's a... She's a lovely lady, Carol.
她 呃... 她是... 她很可爱 这个Carol
Remember the Downing Street switch?
记得唐宁街掉包吗?
What, THAT was Carol? Uhhuh. Yeah.
什么 那是Carol干的? 嗯哼 是的
And the London Eye float. Yeah?
还有伦敦眼漂浮 也是吗?
The bearer bond scam of 2000. All hers.
2000年的不记名债券骗局 都是她干的
She even...
她 甚至...
She even took Mad Frankie Fraser for ten quid when she was five years old.
甚至在五岁的时候就骗了疯弗兰基弗雷泽十磅
No!
不会吧!
Yeah, in her day...
真的 在她的那个年代...
Carol was one of the best.
Carol可是所向披靡
So there's no fella on the scene, then?
那么 她现在还没个老伴么?
Not if this is anything to go by.
从这些东西来看 不会有的
Whoa! Now that is what I call comfort food.
哇哦! 这些就是所谓的安慰食品
No wonder she's not well.
怪不得她身体不好
What the hell...
什么玩意...
"Eat Yourself Slender"? Now, this I've got to see.
"越吃越瘦"? 我倒要来看看
'Hey, I'm Dr Dean Deville,
'嘿 我是Dean Deville博士
'and I'm here today to tell you about the EYS plan
'今天我来告诉你我们的EYS节食计划
'the diet plan that has taken the slimming world by storm.
'目前我们的节食计划已经席卷减肥界
'Eat Yourself Slender is the diet plan that allows you
'越吃越瘦这个节食计划能够让你
'to live the lifestyle you deserve
'按你应有的方式生活
'while simultaneously helping you to lose weight.
'而与此同时帮助你减肥
'How's that possible?
'这怎么可能?
'Simple! By understanding how metabolism really works.
'很简单! 只要了解新陈代谢的原理就可以了
'For the last five years,
'最近的五年里
'I have worked with a team of top nutritionists across the globe,
'我与一组世界顶尖的营养学家合作
'and what I've learned has turned the science of weight loss on its head.
'我所学到的已经完全颠覆了减肥科学的概念
'Now it's time to share that with you in the UK.
'现在是时候与在英国的你一起分享
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表