剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Ma'am. Didn't see you there.
长官 刚才没注意到你在这
Who assigned you to this case?
谁指派你负责这个案子的?
My brief is to catch criminals and hit my crime target figures.
我的任务就是抓犯人和确定目标人物
I wasn't aware that I had to have every case authorised before I launch an investigation.
我不知道在进行任何调查之前还要经过上级授权
And does the fraud squad know you're going after Stone?
这些骗子团伙知道你要追踪Stone吗?
The information I've been given is that they're planning a job,
我得到的消息是他们会有笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
I can't yet determine whether it's fraud or not.
我现在还不能确定是不是骗局
Don't play games with me, Inspector.
别和我打马虎眼 警官
I'm just an old-fashioned copper.Find the bad guys. Put 'em away.
我只是个守旧的警员 抓坏蛋 将他们绳之于法
Some of us have to get our hands dirty.
我们其中有些人不得不同流合污
And that's how you intend to conduct the case, is it? Get dirty?
这就是你打算处理这件案子的方法?同流合污?
If I have to.
如果有必要的话
I will not have this department brought into disrepute.
我不会让这个部门因此蒙羞
Everything gets done by the book,the same book I'll be
所有事必须按规章办事
throwing at you if I find out you've been cutting corners.
如果我发现你知法犯法 我会按规章制度处理的
Yes, Ma'am.
遵命 长官
I mean it, Inspector.
我是认真的 警官
You have to catch him with the cash in his hand.
你必须人赃俱获
Any room for doubt and you'll end up embarrassing us all.
如果有任何差池的话 我们会因此而蒙羞的
Oh, I'll catch him, Ma'am.I guarantee it.
哦 我会抓住他的 长官 我保证
OK, so our new mark is Linda Runcorn.
好 我们下一个新目标是Linda Runcorn
The story is that she's the CEO of an online restaurant and hotel guide.
她是餐厅和酒店网络指南的行政总监
It's got a huge tourist readership,so it's very influential.
有非常广泛的读者群 很有影响力
However, excellence is not the best way to guarantee a good review.
然而 卓越并不是保证好评的最佳方法
The larger chains escape,
较大的连锁店逃过一劫
but she tells the smaller hotels and family restaurants
但是她告诉小规模酒店和家庭式旅店
that if they don't make it worth her while, she'll put them out of business.
如果觉得不值得停留 她就会让他们关门大吉
Worth her while by handing over cash?
除非给点好处博她回眸一笑?
Precisely.
确实如此
The smaller hotels and restaurants survive on reputation.
小酒店和饭店靠的是口碑
She operates on fear,
她以此为要挟
and once she's got hold of you, she bleeds you dry.
一旦让她抓住小尾巴 她会榨干♥你♥
Character traits? A bully.
性格特征? 恃强凌弱
She sucks up to the bigger chains,
她正在巴结较大的连锁上层
while bullying the smaller clients who can't afford to fight back. Nasty.
同时欺压较小无力反抗的顾客 肮脏
What's our way in?
我们以什么方法接近?
Her mum's family,the Toppings.
她母系是个大家族 Toppings家族
Had a bit of land and a noble line going back centuries,
拥有大♥片♥领土 贵族头衔可以追溯到几个世纪以前
but they cut off her grandmother,Helen Topping,
但是他们将她外婆Helen Topping赶出家门
without a penny
一分钱没给
when she married a builder.
因为她嫁给了建筑工
Seems the family thought he was beneath her.
似乎家族认为他高攀不起她
But to this day, Linda wears a bracelet given to her
但是现在 Linda有一副手镯
by her Grandmother which bears the Topping family crest.
是外婆给她的 上面镶有Topping家族的徽章
So what's the game? An inheritance scam?
那么这个游戏就是? 继承财产骗局?
Yeah. We use a long-lost relative Linda's never heard of.
是的 我们可以冒充她从未听过的断了联♥系♥的亲戚
One of the Toppings.
Topping家族的一员
A maiden aunt who died without making a will,
终生未嫁的阿姨死了却没有留下遗嘱
leaving behind an estate which Linda is the sole heir to.
留下大量的遗产 Linda是唯一的继承人
Which just happens to be worth a small fortune. Exactly.
恰巧是笔不大的数目 正是如此
Yeah, I'm here.I'll call you when I'm done.
嗯 我到了 搞定之后我会联♥系♥你的
Miss Runcorn? Yes.
Runcorn小姐? 是的
Hello. I'm Holly Patterson,Greyshot Genealogy.
你好 我是Holly Patterson Greyshot家族的
I was rather surprised to get your letter. Oh?
收到你的信我很意外 哦?
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的?
The voting register. Did I ask for water?
从投票登记那 我要水了吗?
For heaven's sake, just put it down.
老天啊 赶紧放下吧
We'll call you when we want something.
我们有需求的话会叫你的
They fuss all over you, then when you actually want something,
他们平时会烦着你 但当你真正需要东西的时候
when you want to actually order something,
当你真正需要点东西时
they're nowhere to be bloody seen. Quite.
他们连个人影都没了 心有戚戚啊
So, what's this potentially exciting news exactly?
那么 这个令人值得兴奋的消息到底是什么?
Well, every few months,the Treasury releases a list of estates that are intestate.
呃 每几个月 财政部都会公布无遗嘱的财产列表
That means... People who died without leaving a will.Yes? Yes.
就是说... 人死了没留遗嘱 是吧? 是的
You're one of those bloody heir hunters, aren't you?
你就是继承者猎头 我没说错吧?
Oh, well, we prefer probate investigators.
哦 呃 我们还是喜欢被叫做遗产认证调查员
All the same thing,like ambulance chasers.
都是一回事 就像专办交通事故赔偿的律师一样
I can't imagine what you found on my father's side,
我无法想法你能从我父亲家族那边发现什么
they didn't have two pennies to rub together.
他们连个钢镚都没有
What is it? A tin bath?
是什么? 锡浴盆么?
Well, actually, it's a relative on your mother's side.
呃 实际上 是你母亲那方的亲戚
Oh. My mother's side? Yes, the Toppings...
哦 我母亲那边的? 是的 Toppings家族
Now, this is your great-aunt Irene.Irene Topping.
这个是你的姑姥姥Irene Topping
Excuse me.
不好意思
Sorry, I just need to check this.
抱歉 我只是需要核查下
She's the sister of your maternal grandmother.
她是你外婆的妹妹
Now, your great-aunt passed away.
你的姑姥姥现在去世了
She was childless, she never married and she didn't leave a will.
她无儿无女 终身未嫁也没有留下任何遗嘱
So her estate passed to the next in line.
所以她遗产按理该由直系后人继承
Which is you. Me? Yes.It appears so.
也就是你 我? 是的 就是这样
Well, I don't suppose there's anything to get too excited about.
呃 我并不认为有什么值得高兴的地方
I never really believed all those rumours about my mother's aristocratic family.
我从未相信关于我母亲那边的贵族家庭谣传
The old bag probably left me a tatty old armchair and some cats.
旧包袱里或许只留下些破旧简陋的手扶椅和猫咪
Well, she actually left you jewellery
呃 其实她留给了你很多珠宝
and property worth in the region of 4.7 million pounds.
总价值大概为470万英镑
And, as far as we can tell,you are the sole heir.
据我们所知 你是唯一的继承人
Well, that's different.
呃 那就不一样了
I mean, obviously,
我的意思是 很显然
I am devastated about poor old Great-Aunt Irene.
我对Irene姑姥姥的死很伤心
But... Sorry,did you say 4.7 million?
但是... 抱歉 你是说470万?
I did. OMG!
是的 天啊!
Well, it was a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
You'll be hearing from us soon.Bye-bye.
我们会联♥系♥你的 再见
Yeah, it's me. Done.
是我 搞定
'Hook, line and sinker.'
'上钩 放线 等待收网'
OK, good. See you back here.
好的 等你回来
Well?
嗯?
Some old rubbish about an old aunt leaving her a fortune.
又是老掉牙的把戏 死去的姑姥姥留下大笔遗产
All right, stay on it.
好的 继续盯
We haven't seen you for a while.
有一阵没见到你了
Still picking pockets?
还在扒人钱包呢?
No idea what you're banging on about, mate.
不晓得你在说些什么 老兄
Really?
真的?
You going to tell me what I'm doing here, or what?
你叫我来就是想告诉我我在干嘛吗?
You know this man?
你认识这个人吗?
Don't ring any bells. Sean Kennedy. Never seen him before.
没印象 Sean Kennedy 没见过他
Really? Let me jog your memory.
真的?我来帮你回忆下
We found this with your stuff.
我们在你身上发现这些东西
That ain't mine. Intent to supply ClassAs.
这些不是我的 意图贩卖♥♥A级海♥洛♥因♥
You can't stitch me up like that. Can't I?
你不能这样血口喷人 我不能?
I want to see a brief.
我要看到诉讼书
This isn't your first offence,is it, sweetheart?
这不是你第一次犯事了 是吧 美女?
It's not going to be three months, out in a fortnight.
你也不会想在三个月内只出来两周吧
You'll do serious time for this.Now look at the picture again.
这次看仔细点 再看看这张照片
All right. I may have seen him knocking about.
好吧 我在他在外游荡的时候遇见过他
It was more than that, wasn't it?
并不仅仅是这样吧 不是吗?
Used to run around together,get into scrapes.
以前常在一起瞎混 曾惹上一些麻烦
We was just kids.
我们那时还是孩子
I don't see him any more.
我没再见过他
What happened?His sister put a stop to it?
发生了什么事?被他姐姐阻止了?
Didn't want a nasty little pilferer
不希望你这个下流的小偷
like you horning in on their double act?
参与到他们表里不一的活动中去?
It weren't like that. Whatever.
并不是那样 不管怎样
I think it's time you and Sean got reacquainted.
我想是时候让你和Sean重逢了
Why? I'm going fishing,and you're my bait.
为什么? 我准备钓鱼 而你就是我的鱼饵
Do I look like a maggot? You'll infiltrate this gang he's joined
我那么像鱼饵么? 你必须打入那伙人中
and report back to me. No! I ain't no grass.
然后向我报告 不可能! 我绝不当告密者
I see you've had a little girl.
我知道你有个小女孩
What is she now? Two?
她现在怎么样了? 两岁了?
Be a shame. Drug-dealing mum locked up,
真可怜啊 贩毒的妈妈被关起来了
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表