剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
You won't regret this, kid. Yeah, I'd better not.
你不会后悔的 小子 嗯 我希望不
We told you the bracelet was valuable
我们告诉你 那个手镯很值钱
because we knew you couldn't resist getting your hands on the extra cash
因为我们了解你忍♥不住捞一笔外快
we said it was worth.
我们说它值多少就捞多少
I'm afraid the bracelet they gave you...
恐怕给你的那个手镯...
What about it? Well, we're going to have to take it with us.
它怎么了? 额 我们必须带走作为物证
You stole a bracelet you thought was worth 50 grand,
你偷了一个你以为值五万块的手镯
and used your own money to try and entrap us.
然后用你自个儿的钱想给我们下套
You know what you have to do?
知道你要怎么做吗?
Just go along with everything until you turn up. Exactly.
只要若无其事 按部就班就好 一直等到你出现 没错儿
He's dropped off the cash.
他把现金给我了
Ash made up an identical package, with fake money
Ash做了个一模一样的袋子 里面是假♥钞♥
and a recording device.
还有个录音设备
All we had to do then was switch the envelopes and wait for you to arrest me.
然后我们只要偷梁换柱 等你来抓我就行
"So? What do you say, Michael?"
"那么 Michael 你意下如何?"
"One hundred grand and you can walk."
"十万赎得自♥由♥身"
"A hundred? It was 50 before."
"十万? 说好是五万的"
"I double it for a big cheese like you."
"你这样的肥肉 当然要翻一番啦"
"You see, someone offered me 20 grand to put you away,"
"知道吗 有人出价两万要我抓捕你"
"so I need the right incentive not to do that."
"所以若要违人家意 我总得有个好由头吧"
"You get me the cash and this will all just disappear."
"你给我现金 那么这一切就全当没发生"
"-How? -I'll do what I always do when I'm paid to make a case go away."
"-怎么做? -照我的老规矩 货到付款 钱案两清"
"Pollute the evidence, a couple of schoolboy errors in the paperwork"
"毁灭证据 学生在试♥卷♥上做错了题目罢了"
"and tell your brief what to look for. You'll be out in an hour."
"告诉你的当事人该怎么做 不出一个小时你就能出去了"
"That's got to be worth a hundred grand."
"十万是物有所值哟"
I was doing my job.
我在做本职工作啊
Sidney Fisk. I'm arresting you on suspicion of corruption.
Sidney Fisk 你涉嫌贪污 我要逮捕你
Hang on a minute, I'm not the villain, here. I'm not the scumbag. You do not have to say anything.
等下 我不是坏蛋 我不是蛀虫 你什么都不必说了
But it may harm your defence... I was doing my job.
这可能会你的答辩不利... 我在做本职工作
Sean! You surprised to see me? No, I just...
Sean! 看到我很惊讶吗? 没 我就是...
It's OK, I know. Know what?
没事 我都知道 知道什么?
Everything. Fisk, what he made you do.
所有的事 Fisk 他逼你做的事
It's all right.
没事
No, it ain't. Yes, it is, listen,
不 有事 嗯 听好
we've taken care of it. He won't be bothering you again.
我们都打点好了 他不会再来骚扰你了
You must think I'm such a skank.
你一定觉得我是个臭三八
No.
没有
He said he was going to... I know.
他说他要... 我知道
She's all I've got, Sean.
她是我的全部 Sean
Listen, this is about what Fisk did, not you...
听好 这些都是Fisk干的 而不是你...
I know more than anyone, people like us,
我比任何人都清楚我们这种人
where we're from, you know, we take care of our own.
我们从哪儿来 你知道 我们都自顾自个儿
So we're all good. OK?
那我们没事了 对吧?
In fact... In fact, we're better than good.
其实...其实 我们不是一般二般的好
What's this? It's your cut.
这是什么? 你的抽成
What?
什么?
From the con we were working on, the bracelet switch.
我们布的骗局赚来的 手镯调包
But... It's not charity, OK? You earned it.
但... 这不是施舍 好吧? 你赚的
Sean, I can't take this.
Sean 这个我不能收
I don't deserve it, not after what I did.
我♥干♥了那些坏事 我不配
Yes, you can.
你应得的
I owe you. Call it even.
算我欠你的 当扯平了吧
Mummy! Hello!
妈咪! 好啊!
Laurel, this is Sean, say hello.
Laurel 这是Sean 快问好
Hiya.
嗨呀
Take care of yourself, Kat.
保重 Kat
You too, Seany...
你也是 Seany...
Come to wave me off?
来为我送行么?
You took a hell of a risk carrying on with the con...
你真是吃了豹子胆了才敢继续骗下去...
You should've accepted Fisk's offer in the pub.
你在酒吧的时候就该采纳Fisk的提议
You could have ended it there and then. Well, I was having so much fun.
你本可当场就收官的 额 我相当乐在其中啊
You saw an opportunity to relieve Fisk of his cash and you took it.
你瞅准一个机会 刮走了Fisk的现钞 据为己有
That's what I do. That's dirty money.
我一贯如此 那是赃款
Made from bribery and corruption,
贪污和受贿的赃款
and by rights, it belongs to the Metropolitan Police.
而且按理说 它当缴公给伦敦警♥察♥局
Yeah, maybe, but we'll put it to much better use.
嗯 或许吧 但我们用在了更好的地方
What makes you think I won't just arrest you for it?
你凭什么觉得我不会因此逮捕你?
You won't do that. Won't I?
你不会的 我不会?
Because then, you'd have to explain to your superiors how you
因为那样你就得向你上司们解释
blackmailed a group of con artists into helping you catch a bent cop.
你是如何勒索一组大骗子 来帮你抓一个卑鄙警♥察♥的
Well, they did say by any means necessary.
唔 他们说过可采取一切必要手段
We could go and talk them through it now,
我们可以现在过去和他们沟通下啊
if you like, you know, while I'm still here?
要是你愿意的话 你懂的 趁我还没开溜?
Goodbye, Chief Inspector.
再见咯 探长
This was a one-off. Starting now, the slate's clean.
下不为例 从现在开始恩怨两清了
I'm the law enforcer and you're the criminal.
我是个执法者 而你是罪犯
If I can catch you, I will.
要是我抓得到你 我会抓的
I wouldn't have it any other way.
无论如何我不会让你抓到的
So, how was she about us keeping Fisk's money? Fine.
她对于我们私吞Fisk的钱有什么看法? 搞定
Fine? Yeah, well, she moaned for a bit,
搞定? 嗯 额 她发了点牢骚
then I convinced her it was for the best.
然后我说服她钱用于正途了
How was Kat?
Kat好吗?
OK, yeah.
挺好 嗯
Can we get back to normal now, please?
拜托 咱恢复正常好吗?
It didn't feel right working for the police.
帮警♥察♥做事我浑身不对劲
Give me tinkers and tricksters, and gamblers and fraudsters any time.
流浪汉也好 骗子也好 赌徒也好 碰瓷的也好 放马过来
At least you know where you stand with them.
至少你知道你和他们是同一条道上的
Ain't that the truth?
这话不假
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表