剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
but check with the service company to see when he's due to leave.
还要去服务公♥司♥查查他应该是什么时候离开
Yeah, gotcha. How are things going?
嗯 明白 情况如何?
IT's going live now, bank account's set up,
信息没问题了 银行账户也备好了
I'm still working on the hardware but I think I can crack it. Great.
还差一些设备 不过我想我能搞定 很好
We're in.
动手吧
Yeah. No, no, no. Sure...
是 不 不 不 当然...
No, listen, we wait. We wait until New York opens in the morning,
不 听着 我们得等 一直要等到纽约证交所早晨开门
because if the Dow Jones rallies we'll get more action here.
因为若道琼斯指数又反弹 我们就麻烦了
Yeah. My clients have very specific targets with zero risk attached.
是的 我的客户们有某些特定的零风险目标
Yes, I said zero.
是的 我说的是零风险
No, but listen, we wait...we wait until the very last moment,
不 听着 我们得等...等某个合适的时机
and then we buy fast before anyone else gets wind of what we're buying.
然后在其他人得知消息前迅速买♥♥进
No-one else in London will get close.
伦敦没其他人知道这事儿了
All right, call you later. Bye.
好的 稍后打给你 拜拜
It's too much. Would you relax! This is still peanuts.
这太多了吧 你能放松点不! 这不过是零头
We could move up to ten million before anyone else starts asking questions.
有人发觉异常之前咱们能拿到一千万
Well, I'm not so sure. I think it's all happening too fast.
呃 我不大肯定 这一切真让人措手不及啊
What if they realise why we buy what we do?
如果他们识破了咱怎么办?
They won't. How could they?
不会的 他们有什么能耐呢?
Relax. Breathe! Have some wine, try the T-bone,
放松 深呼吸! 喝一杯 再尝尝丁骨牛排
it's to die for.
那味道跟唐僧肉似的
Gentlemen, forgive me. Yes?
先生们 请原谅 什么事?
My employer, Madani Wasem, was on the next table
我老板 Madani Wasem 刚才邻桌那位
and couldn't help overhear you talking about your business.
他无意间听到您在说生意上的事儿
You trade on the London stock markets, no?
您在伦敦证交所交易 是吗?
I'm sorry... Why are we having this conversation?
不好意思... 我为什么要跟你聊呢?
Mr Wasem is in London for a short time,
Wasem先生要在伦敦逗留一阵
and he would like to invite you to visit him at his hotel.
他很乐意邀您去他的宾馆聊聊
He believes you may find such a visit to be mutually beneficial.
他相信这次会面对双方都会有利的
He said what!?
他怎么说!?
That he did not do home visits
他说他不会去别人的住处
and should you wish to talk to him then to do so during office hours.
若要谈的话要在办公时间找他
Did you tell this "William Cole" who I was?
你跟这个William Cole报上我的名字了吗?
Yes, sir.
说了 先生
And?
他怎么说?
He said that he had heard of your father.
他说他听说过您父亲
There's a fine line between piquing someone's interest
激起某人的兴趣跟彻底激怒对方使他对你视而不见
and being so rude they never want to set eyes on you again. True.
也就一线之隔啊 对啊
But do you think he'll call? He's a bully.
你觉得他会联♥系♥咱们吗? 他可是个恶棍啊
It upsets him when people don't do what he wants them to do.
有人若不按照他的心意去做他会很不爽的
Evening, all.
晚上好 各位
What's that? What's what?
那是啥? 你说的啥?
The cable. What cable?
我说电缆 什么电缆?
Oh this! Oh! Well, it depends on how you look at it.
噢 是这个! 嗯 这要看你的理解了
To the untrained eye, this is just a length of fibre-optic cable.
在常人看来 这不过是段光缆
But in the right hands and with a bit of razzle dazzle,
不过若换行家来捣鼓一下
this is the beating heart of the British economy.
就成了大英帝国的经济命脉
He called yet?
他来电♥话♥了吗?
Playing hard to get never worked for me either.
我也从来没下过这么大的赌注
We've found a London broker who can oversee all our purchases.
我们找了一个能随时监管咱们所有财产的伦敦证券交易人
OK, I think we might need a boost.
好吧 看来咱们需要搞搞宣传工作了
Bloody marvellous, the man's a miracle worker.
太特么神奇了 那人就是奇迹缔造者
Invested 40k, got a 60% return inside of three days.
投了4万 三天内就赚回60%
That's incredible. Someone must be giving him an edge.
难以置信啊 他内部肯定有人
What's his name again?
他叫啥来着?
Don't they call him "Golden Balls" or such like?
他们不是叫他"摇钱树"还是什么来着?
That's the chappie.
就是那家伙
Can you get me in to see him?
你能帮忙让我跟他见一面吗?
Well, I'll try, old son, but he's quite exclusive.
呃 我尽力吧 老兄 他架子可不小啊
Mind you, not hard to see why.
说真的 不难想出原因
You won't make it ring by looking at it.
你只是看着可没法让它响
Maybe I called it wrong.
或许哪里出错了
No, you're just wound up.
不 你就是太紧张了
I mean, most of the time, when a mark's just a mark,
我是说 大多数时候 目标不过是目标而已
you get a set-back, you don't panic, you take it in your stride.
有点不顺利 也不必慌张 按你的步子走就好了
It's only cos this one's more important.
这次全因为这家伙不同以往的
Sorry, I don't get you.
抱歉 我没听明白
How long have I known you, Mick?
咱俩认识多久了 Mick?
20 years? And in all that time, you've played the odds.
20年了? 这么些年了 你一直都扬长避短
Avoided marks like this Wasem bloke like the plague.
对Wasem这类人唯恐避之不及
So I figure if that's no longer the case,
我就在想这次情况不同了
then either you've got a death wish, in which case I'm not sure why you have to take me with you.
要么你是在找死 我不确定你为什么拉我一起
Or...he's a special kind of mark.
要么就是...他实在是个不一般的目标
The kind of mark who'll give you enough money to get out of the game forever.
这个目标给你的钱可保你金盆洗手之后衣食无忧
Am I that easy to read?
我就这么容易被看穿吗?
Yeah, a doddle, always have been.
是的 易如反掌 一直都很容易
I should have known. You can't kid a kidder.
我早该料到了 你没法骗倒一个骗子的
No, that's bollocks.
可不是嘛
You can kid anyone... Except a mate.
你能骗倒所有人...除了同行
Whatever you do is all right with me. Do you mean that?
在我跟前你就别顾虑重重了 真的吗?
I wouldn't have said it otherwise.
不然我也不会跟你说这些的
Just don't start getting all soppy on me, all right?
千万别搞得这么伤感了 好吗?
Anyway, I'm not getting any younger and I'm fed up of carrying you.
不管怎么说 我也老大不小了 安慰你这种事还真做不来
Well, yes. Yeah.
恩 好 好的
Although none of this makes a blind bit of difference if he doesn't call.
如果他不回电♥话♥咱们还有后手
Time for plan B?
实行B计划?
Mr Cole, this is Madani Wasem.
Cole先生 我是Madani Wasem
Let me check my diary.
我看一下日程
No, sorry, I can't do noon.
哦 抱歉 中午我没空
Yeah, yeah, I can do 12.30.
呃 嗯 12点半可以
OK, yeah, see you then.
嗯 那好 到时见
Yeah, it's me. We're in.
嗯 是我 我们进来了
Thank you, Emma.
谢谢 Emma
I swear that girl could scam a space shuttle if she set her mind to it.
我想要是她愿意这女孩能骗来一架航♥天♥飞机
You know, long before "con" became a dirty word,
你知道 老早的时候con是个脏话儿
all it stood for was "confidence".
仅有"诈骗的"意思
And what's so bad about that?
那这到底有什么不好的呢?
Now, I'm not saying that all my peers are angels, far from it!
不 我可不是说我的同行们都是天使 完全没那个意思!
But whatever industry you work in, be it an office, or a hospital,
不过不论你从事什么行业 无论是坐办公室 在医院工作
or a road gang I guarantee you'll have your share of rogues too.
或者是修路工 我确定你骨子里都有欺诈的念头
We're criminals because we work outside the law.
我们是罪犯 因为我们做着律法不容之事
Fine. But what we do, we can't do without greed.
好吧 不过世上若无贪婪 我们便不会有这门营生
Take Madani Wasem for instance.
就拿Madani Wasem来说吧
Now, he could buy his stocks
他本可以像平常人一样
and his shares just like everyone else. Pay the same price,
买♥♥卖♥♥股票 以相同的价格
take the same risk.
冒同样的风险
If he did, there's no way we could touch him.
如果他那么做 我们也就根本不可能找上他了
Honestly, do you think we could do what we do if he wasn't looking for an edge?
老实说 要是他不走歪门邪道 不搞不公平竞争
If he wasn't looking for something that gave him an unfair advantage over everyone else?
我们能走到今天这一步吗?
No. It's his greed that makes him fair game.
走不到的 是他的贪婪让他成了我们的目标
All we do, is feed that greed.
我们做的一切 只不过是迎合他的贪婪
And the greedier he is, the more we can take him for.
他越贪 我们越能弄到钱
All we need to do now is plan things and cover all the angles
我们现在只需要制定计划 然后完善细节
so there are no surprises.
以防意外发生
So how we doing?
怎么做呢?
Yeah, Sean's out front, he'll give us a heads up when they're here.
嗯 Sean打前哨 他们到了他就给咱们发信♥号♥♥
We doing a convincer? I thought I'd freeze him out.
我们来跟他谈? 我想我已经气坏他了
Do you think that's a good idea?
你觉得这点子行吗?
The more we drive him mad, the more he'll want to break us.
咱们越让他生气 他就越想报复咱们
I get the logic, but this is a mark who has people killed
我懂了 不过这次的主儿可是杀过人的
and your strategy is pissing him off.
你却要惹怒他
I know what I'm doing.
我心里有数
Yeah?
你好?
He's here. And he's got some bird with him.
他来了 还带了个妞
What bird?
什么妞?
"Fit" doesn't help, Sean.
她漂不漂亮没什么关系 Sean
Any clue what she does?
能看出她是干什么的吗?
No, no, it's OK, send 'em up.
不 不用 好的 让他们过来吧
If you'd just like to take the elevator up to the sixth floor,
您乘电梯到六楼
somebody will meet you there. Thank you.
有人在那儿接待您 谢谢
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表