剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Yeah? Is she a looker?
是吧?靓吗?
Oh...definitely.
哦...当然啦
Is she a looker?
她很靓吗?
Got a lovely set of teeth, hasn't she, Sean?
一口可爱的牙齿 对吧 Sean?
Amazing.
迷死人了
Only we had a little bit of a chat. We got on like a house on fire.
我们才聊了几句 我们很投机
Think she was flirting a bit when she, er...
我猜她在调情 当时她 呃...
when she rang earlier, you know, she said she liked me accent and that so,
她刚开口的时候 她说她喜欢我的口音 那么
er...so you know...
额...你懂的...
might have a crack at it like. "It"?
该试它一试 "它"?
Yeah, yeah, you don't mind, do you?
嗯 嗯 你不介意吧?
I don't want to tread on anyone's toes.
我可不想惹到谁
No. Good for you, you go for "it".
没 很好啊 你去试试"它"好了
She's invited me round for a drink.
她邀我出来喝一杯
Yeah? Edward. This is a match made in heaven.
哦? Edward 你们是天造地设的一对
You think so?
你这么觉得?
Absolutely. You knock yourself out, son.
绝对的 你随意 小子
Cheers, guys. I'll let you know how I get on.
好类 各位 我要是泡上了会告诉你们的
Do you think that was a bit cruel? Yeah. Probably.
觉不觉得残忍♥了点? 嗯 有点吧
Oh, listen to this.
哦 听好这个
It says here that a Mondrian was stolen
上面说伦敦市中心的一家画廊
from a gallery in Central London,
有幅蒙德里安的画被盗
and it's valued at £2.3 million.
估价有230万镑
Doesn't Tucker still do fake Mondrians?
Tucker还做不做蒙德里安的赝品?
It was a joke. Yeah!
开玩笑啦 哦耶!
Should've seen your faces. Oi!
瞧瞧你们的脸色的 啊喂!
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表