剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
And show these gentlemen to meeting room one.
带这两位先生去一号♥会议室
I've two more associates coming.
我还有两个同事过来
Please alert me when they arrive.
等他们到的时候请通知我一声
Do give their names to the receptionist.
把他们的名字告诉接待员就行了
Here for the Hambury meeting. Ah, yes, upstairs. Thank you.
我来参加关于Hambury的会议 哦 当然 楼上请 多谢
Fisk. It's Sean.
Fisk 我是Sean
Miss Runcorn. Let me take you upstairs. We're on the second floor.
Runcorn女士 我带你去楼上吧 我们在二楼
Get her out. I want to see her.
把她放出来 我要见她
You. Out.
你 出来
Get off me. Where are they? Fordham Road. Second floor.
放开我 他们在哪儿? Fordham路 二楼
You've done the right thing, Seany.
你做得很好 Seany
What have you done? Sean?
你都做了什么? Sean?
What did you do? What I had to.
你到底做了什么? 做我必须做的
All units. All units. Fordham Road. Now.
所有分队 所有分队 马上赶赴Fordham路
Second floor? Up here. Is everything OK?
二楼? 就在上边 有什么问题吗?
Michael Stone, I'm arresting you on suspicion of probate fraud.
Michael Stone 我现在以涉嫌假造遗嘱逮捕你
Are you going to paint my portrait later?
你是打算给我画幅肖像画么?
Just making sure it's real.
只是为了让自己相信这是真的
What's real?
什么真的假的?
That we just collared the biggest grifter in London red-handed.
证实我们的确刚刚当场抓捕了伦敦最大的骗子
Oh, dear, Not looking great, is it, Mickey?
哦 上帝 看起来不怎么样吧 Mickey?
Any advice from your grandmother on what to do when you're caught bang to rights?
你祖母有告诉你被当场抓住时该怎么做吗?
Can we just get this over with? Should have trusted me.
能不能不要来这一套? 你应该相信我的
You should have accepted my deal when you had the chance.
在你还有选择的时候 你本该和我做那笔交易
Then I wouldn't have had to get your boy to betray you.
那么我就没必要让你的手下背叛你了
Sean? That's right. He's the one who told me where to find you.
Sean? 正是 是他告诉我去哪儿找你的
No, he... Why would he do...?
不 他... 他为什么会...?
Emma's freedom.
Emma获释
So you see, I am a man of my word, after all.
所以 你看 毕竟我是一个言出必行的人
Make a deal with me, I stick to it.
再来做笔交易吧 我会说到做到的
So?
怎么样?
What do you say, Michael?
你觉得如何 Michael?
One hundred grand and you can walk.
十万英镑换你的自♥由♥
One hundred? It was 50 before.
十万英镑? 之前是五万
I double it for a big cheese like you.
因为你是个大人物 所以我加倍了
You see, someone offered me 20 grand to put you away,
知道吗 有人出价两万要我抓捕你
so I need the right incentive not to do that.
所以要有足够的动机我才能不那样做
You get me the cash, this will all just disappear.
你给我现金 那么这一切就全当没发生
How? I'll do what I always do when I'm paid to make a case go away.
怎么做? 照我一直的惯例 货到付款 钱案两清
Pollute the evidence, a couple of schoolboy errors in the paperwork,
毁灭证据 学生在试♥卷♥上做错了题目罢了
and tell your brief what to look for.
告诉你的当事人该怎么做
You'll be out in an hour.
不出一个小时你就能出去了
That's got to be worth a hundred grand.
这可值十万英镑了吧
That's just what I wanted to hear.
我想听的就是这个
What are you smiling about?
你在笑什么?
Ma'am. This is Michael Stone...
长官 这是Michael Stone...
Mickey Bricks. How are you, Michael?
Mickey Bricks 你好吗 Michael?
I trust we've made you comfortable?
相信我们让你呆得还舒服吧?
Well, it's certainly been interesting.
这个嘛 当然很有趣
Hard to get the staff these days.
现在像你这种员工可少有啊
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事?
Michael and I had a little deal.
我和Michael做了笔小小的交易
You know about deals, don't you, Sidney? You'll appreciate this one.
你很懂交易的 不是吗 Sidney? 这个不错吧?
It's very nuanced.
真是十分微妙
Michael was in no position to refuse this offer.
Michael根本没有办法拒绝这笔交易
I've been brought in to clean up this department,
我被任命整顿这个部门
by any means necessary.
用任何必要的手段
Starting with a certain diseased apple called Fisk.
从一个名为Fisk的害群之马开始
OK. So, what do you want from me?
好 那么你想从我这得到什么?
Simply to do the thing you're best at.
自然是去做你最擅长的事情
You're a bit stuffed then, ain't ya?
你有点被耍了 哎呦?
Exactly.It's a...a thingyo... It's a paradox?
确实 是...什么... 悖论?
No, no. A catch22?
不 不 22条军规?
No. Chinese puzzle?
不是 中国谜语?
A conundrum?
智力抢答?
No. A mystery within a puzzle wrapped up in an enigma?
不是 连环谜题?
So, what we going to do about Fisk?
那么Fisk的事儿该怎么办?
Hang on. I know that face.He's got something.
等会儿 这表情我懂 他有主意了
Michael? Don't keep us in suspense.
Michael? 不要跟我们卖♥♥关子
A mystery within a puzzle wrapped up in an enigma.
连环谜题 套中套
We're going to set Fisk a trap.One he'll fall headfirst into.
我们要给Fisk设个陷阱 一个他一定会跳的陷阱
So. Linda Runcorn.
所以 Linda Runcorn
The story is she's the CEO of an online hotel and restaurant guide.
她是酒店和旅馆网络指南的执行总监
It was a straightforward probate con, really.
实际上这是一份很明显的伪造遗嘱
Albert look into the kind of extras you'd have to pay on an estate like that.
Albert去找些需要付附加费的房♥产之类的东西
You know, bills for maintenance, loans to fix the roof, that sort of thing.
你懂的 比如说保养费 屋顶修缮费的贷款之类的
So, what do you think?
那么 你们觉得如何?
Yeah, I can make that work.
可以 我觉着这行得通
We got Jean Kirkpatrick,
我们这边还有Jean Kirkpatrick
one of the best grifters north of the Watford Gap to help us out.
Watford Gap北部最精明的骗子来帮我们
We ensconced her in a Chelsea apartment and gave her a dossier
我们把她安置在Chelsea公♥寓♥里 给她一份档案
briefing her on the character she was supposed to play for us. Linda.
简要介绍她要帮我们扮演的角色特点 也就是Linda
Nothing worse than a bent copper.
没什么比腐♥败♥的警♥察♥更无♥耻♥的了
Now remember, Fisk will have us
现在记好 Fisk会监视我们
under surveillance round the clock, so we play this for real.
一刻不停地监视 所以我们这是实战
Old bag probably left me a tatty old armchair and some cats.
旧包袱里或许只留下些破旧简陋的手扶椅和几只猫咪
Well, actually, she left jewellery.
呃 其实她留给了你很多珠宝
And property worth in the region of 4.7 million pounds.
还有价值约470万英镑的财产
We knew your team were watching us.
我们知道你的队伍在监视我们
No. There's no way you would've known I was tailing you. No way.
不会的 你绝不可能知道我在跟踪你 不可能
Oh, we knew.
噢 我们知道啊
We knew you were coming after us
我们知道你们跟在我们后边
the moment you took our five grand. YOUR five grand?
就在你拿了我们给的5千块 你们的5千块?
The five grand's a down payment, there's another 15 when it's done.
五千是定金 事成了之后还有一万五
The guy who paid you in the bar, Domino Derek,
酒吧里付钱给你的那个人 Domino Derek
an old poker friend of Albert's.
是Albert的一个老牌友
All this! Why?
这一切!为什么?
I'm a good cop.
我是个好警♥察♥
Excuse me? OK, I take the occasional backhander, but who doesn't?
你说什么? 好吧 我是偶尔拿点回扣 可谁不拿呢?
I'm old school. Do you know how many villains I've put away?
我是老派警♥察♥ 你知道我抓过多少坏蛋吗?
The ones who didn't pay you?
那些没给你好处的?
So you call me a rotten apple,
所以你把我叫作败类
a disease that needs to be rooted out,
一个需要被清理门户的人
then you do deals with con men?
于是你和骗子做交易?
That makes you the scab. The Judas.
这样一来你也是混♥蛋♥了 叛徒
Coppers like you were extinct years ago.
你这样的警♥察♥都绝种好多年了
I'm trying to do honest police work with both my hands tied behind my back.
我努力想两袖清风 老老实实地做警♥察♥
Honest? Planting drugs on people.
老老实实? 往百姓身上塞毒品陷害
Taking bribes to let them go.
要收了贿赂才放他们走
We know you threatened Kat Farmer if she wouldn't spy for you.
我们知道你威胁过Kat Farmer 让她替你盯梢
That's the trouble with being predictable, Inspector.
一旦预见到了这个 那你就有麻烦了 探长
It meant we could read you like a book.
这意味着我们将你一眼看透了
Yeah. Wainwright here. I've got something for you. Thank you.
嗯 Wainwright在这儿 我有点活要给你 谢谢
You using Kat actually made our life easier.
其实你利用Kat反而让我们的生活更轻松了
Really? Well, delighted I could help.
真的? 真高兴我能帮上忙
Emma? Oh, she's a train crash. But she's all right.
Emma? 哦 她拉里邋遢的 但是可以信赖
It meant we could feed you the information we wanted you to have more easily.
意味着我们能更轻易地把需要你知道的消息透露给你
What's this, here? A family crest? The Topping family.
这是什么? 家族徽章? Topping家族的
We need it exactly the same.
我们要仿得一模一样的
By tomorrow, you said?
明天给你 如何?
Can it be done?
能完成么?
It's not easy. You have to get the stone right.
不容易啊 你必须弄到合适的石材才行
Sean and Emma Kennedy. The newbies.
Sean和Emma Kennedy 两个新人
These two are Stone's soft underbelly.
他们是Stone的软肋
If we get to them, we can penetrate the inner circle
如果我们接近他们 我们就能打入内部
and tear it apart. That's how we get him.
逐个击破 最终抓住他
We knew you were targeting Sean and Emma, so we played along.
我们知道你的对象是Sean和Emma 所以将计就计
It's Sean Kennedy.
我是Sean Kennedy
I'll tell you what you want to know,
你想知道什么我都会告诉你
but I need to see that Emma's free first.
但我先要确认Emma自♥由♥了才行
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表