剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
It's your choice.
你自己选吧
The place where you dropped our mutual friend,
在你放我朋友下车的地方
two o'clock this afternoon.
今天下午两点见
Holy shit.
我的天啊
I think we have a nibble.
我想他上钩了
Shania!
Shania!
Get Heinz Zimmerman on the phone.
给Heinz Zimmerman打电♥话♥
Then put the kettle on.
然后烧壶开水
Will it stand up?
它行吗?
To what?
行什么?
Inspection. 100%. Good.
检测 100% 很好
As long as you don't get within six feet.
只要你站在六尺之外
This aint chicken feed, Heinz,
这次不是小钱 Heinz
we're talking 100 kilos of 24 carat,
我们在谈的是100公斤的24克拉黄金
this is a serious shipment.
涉及装运这种严肃的问题
When's it ready?
什么时候出发?
Well, we'll need to melt it down and restamp,
这个 我们需要把它化掉再重新盖章
but I can...
不过我可以...
I can do the paperwork... the question is can you handle it?
我可以搞定书面的东西...问题是 你接手吗?
You talk the talk buddy, it's time to walk the walk.
话是你说的
There's three mill's worth here,
这是一笔三百万的单子
are you in or are you out?
你要不要?
'OK we have a deal, I'll be there.'
'好吧 我们说定了 我会来的'
Good call, be in touch.
通话愉快 保持联♥系♥
# Yo, mic check, mic check #
# 哟 检查麦克风 检查麦克风 #
# Yeah here you go Nah, here, over here #
# 耶 来吧 不是 来这里 来这里 #
# Yeah, I heard he got that hot new thing #
# 耶 听说他搞到了点热辣新鲜的东西 #
# Oh-la-la-la. Yeah oh, yeah, yeah Turn it over. #
# 哦啦啦啦 耶哦 转个身 #
All right, babes?
怎么样 宝贝?
Don't move or I'm gonna blow your brains out, do you hear me?
不许动 否则我把你脑袋打开花 听见没有?
Eddie's isn't the only bar in London.
Eddie的酒吧又不是伦敦唯一的酒吧
Maybe we should just find somewhere else?
也许我们该另觅新址了?
No, no, we'll find a way to sort it.
不 不 我们会解决这个问题的
Sorry about that, but we can't disclose our location.
很抱歉 不过我们不能公开地址
The British army have sent a special ops unit to find us.
军方派了一支特殊行动小组来找我们
Oh, well, fair enough then!
哦 好吧 没事!
Oh, don't mind him. He's just not the trusting type.
哦 别介意他 他是那种不轻易相信别人的人
You all right then?
你还好吗?
So, you think you can get us a deal?
所以你觉得你可以帮我们做成这笔生意?
Yes, I do.
是的
But it won't be easy, as I told your lady friend here.
不过这并不容易 我告诉过你这位女朋友了
How much? Well, that's hard to say.
多少钱? 呃 这个还不好说
What was I telling you? Relax.
我刚跟你说什么来着? 放松
There's 100 bars.
一共有100条
I looked it up, they're worth about 30 grand each.
我查了查 每条值三万吧
If you buy 'em from the Bank of England, yeah, maybe...
如果你从英国银行买♥♥的话 不错 差不多
But you won't get anything near that, not for a shipment like this.
但是你拿不到这个价的 像这样的货还要装运呢
You can't move gold on without paperwork. You need to, er,
没有书面证明你没法运这批黄金 你需要 呃
melt it down, give it a new identity, feed it back into the system.
把它化掉 给它一个新身份 把它回流到系统里
That takes time and money.
这可是费时费钱的活
You talking to us about it not being easy?
你是告诉我们这有多难吗?
Three months ago, we'd just done a black ops stint in Libya,
三个月前 我们在利比亚的进行了一个黑色行动
dodging yank cruise missiles and Apache gunships,
躲避美国人的巡逻导弹和阿帕奇武装直升机
smuggling rebel supporters out of Tripoli before Gaddafi got to them.
在卡扎菲下手前把反对派支持者从的黎波里偷渡出来
Gaddafi got his secret police to move his stash of goodies
卡扎菲在反对派抵达之前
before the rebels arrived.
动用了他的军队来转移他的藏宝处
Artwork, cash... Gold.
艺术品 现金...还有黄金
He died, we caught the gold truck on the road out of Tripoli.
他死了 我们把他的运金车截在了出的黎波里的路上
And we...relieved them of it.
然后我们 把它们拿了过来
Now we have not fought our way across half of Africa,
我们这么一路摸爬滚打过半个非洲
carrying 100 kilos in gold bars and then smuggled them into the UK,
带着100公斤的金条 然后把它偷渡进英国
just so some smarmy scumbag civilian can try to rip us off.
不是为了看着阿谀奉承的卑鄙小人来剥削我们
do you get me?
你听懂了吗?
Back off, Corporal.
退下 下士
Yes, sir.
是 长官
How much?
多少钱?
I can get you half a million,
我可以给你们五十万
transferred into any account, anywhere in the world in 20 seconds.
20秒之内就能打入你们在全世界的任何一个账户
I'd rather shoot him where he stands.
我宁可把他就地枪毙了
You want to spend another two weeks in here!?
你想在这里再多呆两个礼拜!?
We've been screwed over twice now.
我们已经被搞过两次了
You won't get a better price, I guarantee it.
你不会拿到比这更好的价钱了 我保证
He's playing us.
他在耍我们
Half a million pounds is a lot of money.
50万是好大一笔钱了
What about half a million, but no commission?
那么50万 不给你佣金怎么样?
You make what you can when you move it on. Commission is nonnegotiable.
接下来的随便你? 佣金不能议价的
Yeah? I say we negotiate.
是吗? 我说我们要谈一谈佣金
All right! OK!
好吧! 好!
Forget the commission. Heart of gold, that's my trouble.
那不要佣金了 我就是有这么颗金子般的心
When?
什么时候?
I need to verify the shipment first.
我要先验货
I mean a sample, check the purity.
我是说一个样品什么的 检查纯度
What else?
还有吗?
Well, if it all checks out, I can get this done in 24 hours. Bish bosh!
如果一切顺利 我能在24小时之内搞定 爽歪歪
24 hours.
24个小时
Well?
如何?
Bloody hell, boss.
我的天 老板
It's top end, 24 carat. -And?
高纯度 24克拉 还有呢?
Well, it's Libyan government seal, it's about as kosher as it gets.
恩 是利比亚政♥府♥的章 非常干净
What's it worth?
它值多少钱?
Gold price this morning was up a bit, so...
今天早上的金价有点上涨 所以...
Just about £33,500?
大概33500磅?
So 100 bars...?
所以100条的话?
Three million, three hundred thousand, and change.
三百三十万 还加点零头
Hmm.
嗯
Grub's up. Great!
吃的来了 太好了!
The mark just called, everything's set up for tomorrow.
鱼儿刚打电♥话♥来 明天的事情都定好了
We're just running through a few things.
我们在讨论几件事
Oh, right. Er, two cod, Albert. Thank you.
哦 对了 两份鳕鱼 Albert 谢谢
And one for Mickey.
还有一份刚给Mickey
Pie for me, haddock for Ems...
派是我的 黑线鳕是Ems的
..And a saveloy for Sean. Saveloy!
Sean的干腊肠 干腊肠!
So, when did he phone?
所以 他什么时候打来的电♥话♥?
About 20 minutes ago.
大概20分钟前
It'll be a pleasure to take his money.
从他那里拿钱会是件令人愉快的事情
If this works,
这事如果成了
Albert was thinking of giving some money to Vivienne,
Albert考虑分点钱给Vivienne
you know, maybe send her on a cruise or something. -Great idea.
你懂的 或许送她去趟游船什么的 好主意
Don't forget, we've still got to sort Eddie out as well.
别忘了我们还要解决Eddie的事情呢
Yes, we do.
哦 是啊
Before you lot start I'm not apologising for something I didn't do.
先说好 我不会去道歉的 我什么都没做
No, of course not, no-one would expect you to.
不用 当然不用 没人指望你会去道歉
Sean had an idea.
Sean有办法
Mm, I mean, he wouldn't believe me that it was Albert,
我是说 他不相信这是Albert干的
but I reckon, if I try hard enough,
不过我想 如果我努力的话
I can convince him it was me.
可以让他相信这是我做的
What, you'd hold your hand up?
什么 你愿意挺身而出?
Yeah, if that's what it takes to fix it then that's what I have to do.
是啊 如果非得这样才行的话 我就这么做了
Well, I think that's brilliant, Sean.
我觉得这真是太棒了 Sean
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
是啊 是啊
Only thing is, I'm not sure what to say to him.
不过问题是 我不确定要跟他讲什么
Just say sorry for scribbling on his photo.
跟他说很抱歉把你的照片画花了不就行了
Yeah, fine.
恩 不错
No, no, no, no, it was more than that, it was Ian Rush.
不不不 不止这些 还有Ian Rush
He's football royalty for Scousers.
他是利物浦人心中的足球皇室
No, you've got to say something like, erm...
不 你该说一些像...
I'm sorry for defacing the photograph of the greatest footballer who ever lived.
我很抱歉把史上最伟大足球运动员的照片画花了
Sounds a bit over the top.
听起来有点过了
Yeah, well he's obsessed, I'm telling you.
恩 不过他对此很着迷的嘛
What about the other thing, though?
那另一件事怎么办?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表