剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Right. OK.
好 可以
Now Barir tells me that you know how Mr Cole selects his investments.
Barir 告诉我你知道Cole先生怎样做投资的
Er, yeah, well, kind of. But I'm not sure I should talk about that.
呃 是 我知道一点 但是我觉得不应该说
Oh?
噢?
Well, it's not part of my job, not really,
准确的说 这不是我的职责
I do IT, you see. I've, um, brought my CV.
你知道 我是搞信息工程的 我带了简历过来
There you go.
给你
Let me ask you the question in a different way.
那我换个方式来问你好了
You know how he selects his investments.
你知道他是怎么做投资的
I know what he does,
我知道他是怎么做的
I heard him talking to the yank
我也知道他和美♥国♥佬♥打过交道
but I don't know how.
但是我不知道他具体是怎么操作的
Look, I swear, I don't know.
真的 我发誓 我不知道
I know what his edge is, I know why he never loses any money,
我知道他私下里搞什么营生 我知道他从来没赔过钱
but how the whole thing works, the mechanics, only he knows that.
但是这一套是怎么运作的 机理是什么 只有他知道
You will tell me everything you know
你最好把你知道的一切全说出来
about William Cole
关于William Cole本人
and how he selects his investments.
和他是如何来选择投资的
Everything.
一切事情
Every detail. You leave nothing out.
一切细节 一字不漏
Do you understand?
明白了?
Oh, Jesus!
噢 老天!
I think he's convinced.
我觉得他上钩了
I'm not going to meet you.
我才不跟你见面呢
Sorry, sir, you don't have an appointment!
对不起 先生 你还没有预约!
I don't need one.
我不需要
What do you think you're doing? Sit down and shut up.
你知道在做什么么? 给我坐下闭嘴
I'm so sorry! Call security. Call whoever you want, you piece of shit.
真抱歉! 叫保安 叫你个头 你个垃圾
Because the second after you throw me out, I'm going to tell the police
要是你赶我走 我就报♥警♥
about how you're intercepting data from the London Stock Exchange.
告诉他们你是怎样从伦敦证券交易所截取数据的
Which would put you out of business and into prison.
这足以让你卷铺盖滚到监狱里
Sir?
先生?
Erm, yeah, it's, er, it's OK, Alice, take the rest of the day off.
呃 好 这个 呃 好吧 Alice 今天不办公了
Close the door behind you.
随手把门关了
Now he wants a meeting. Now he wants to talk.
现在丫的想会见了 现在丫的想谈一谈了
Well, maybe I don't want to do business.
不过 话说我还不想跟你谈生意
Maybe I got a waiting list.
话说我还得排队呢
Look, I didn't mean to offend you.
听着 我没有冒犯的意思
No? Well, I'm about to offend you. Talk to him.
没有? 很好 我很想冒犯你 跟他说
Mr Wasem is a very reasonable man and he has no wish for things to be anything other than cordial.
Wasem先生是个讲道理的人 他只不过想诚恳一点
It's very lucky for you I'm a reasonable man, you horse's ass.
你真是走大运了 我是个讲理的人 你个蠢蛋
But he insists that you show him how the data is intercepted
但是他坚持要你给他看看数据是怎么被截获的
and how you use this data to choose which investments you make.
而且你是怎么通过这些数据来决定投什么资呢
Before I do anything at all,
在此之前
I want to know how you came by this information.
我想知道你是怎么听到这些消息的
That is none of your business.
这关你屁事
You just show me how it works.
你要做的就带我看下是怎么运作的
I can't do that because there are other people involved.
我不能这么做 因为还牵扯到别的一些人
Let me explain something to you, Mr Golden Balls.
让我来给你讲明白 摇钱树先生
it would give me great pleasure to just tell the police
我可以更惬意地报个警
everything I know and I can go home.
说出知道的一切然后打道回府
Or I can forget about the police
或者不想报♥警♥什么的
and just shoot you and everyone you love in the head.
就这么毙了你和你脑瓜里想着的每个人
The only thing that's stopping me from doing that
唯一没让我这么做的原因
is the thought that I can make some money here.
是我觉得我能在这里捞一把
So you, you got a very simple choice.
所以你 你有个很简单的选择
You can either show me how the interception works
你要么给我看看数据是怎么截获的
or you can go to prison
要么你去蹲牢子
or you be dead.
要么你去死
All right, I'll need some time.
好吧 我需要一点时间
Of course.
当然
You have a minute.
给你一分钟
Have you gone insane? I had no choice, they know.
你疯了么? 我没别的路 他们知道了
How? That doesn't matter.
怎么知道的? 这无关紧要
All that's important is that you show me what I came to see.
唯一要紧的是你给我看我要看的东西
I'm sorry, there's no other way.
对不住 没有别的法了
This is it?
就这个?
This cable carries a live feed into the stock exchange building next door.
这根缆线把即时信息传送到隔壁的证券交易大楼
There was a fault in the system and George was sent over
六个月前系统出现了问题 然后George被派过来
from the company in Houston who supplied the software.
他的公♥司♥在休斯敦 负责提供软件的
His team had to dig up the cable
他的小组需要把缆线挖出来
so that they could fit a new digital transcoder unit.
以便他们安装新的数字代码转换器
When we did, I realised with an exposed cable and the right software,
当时 我意识到通过一个裸♥露♥的缆线和配套的软件
we could manipulate the data that passes through it.
我们能够摆弄一下从中流过的数据
This is a hard drive.
这个就是硬件驱动器
It records all of the data coming in
它记下流入的所有数据
and holds it up for nine tenths of a second
然后把数据保持住十分之九秒
before playing it on down the line.
之后再通过下面的线缆传送出去
To the stock exchange? -Exactly.
送到证券交易? -正是
It holds it up long enough for us to analyse it
保持住的时间足够我们对数据进行分♥析♥
and identify any major shifts, trends or movements,
识别出所有的重要变化 趋势或动向
before playing it on to the stock exchange boards.
然后才把这些数据呈现到证券交易所板块上
It's also hooked up to our trading account,
它还与我们的交易账户挂钩
so it can make purchases based on those calculations.
于是它能基于那些计算进行购买♥♥
Wait. You're saying you can analyse the data
等一下 你在说你能分♥析♥那些数据
and actually purchase stocks before the stock exchange gets the same information?
然后在证券交易所的人得到同样消息前就买♥♥入股票
That's exactly what I'm saying. But that's, that's genius.
这正是我所说的 可这 这真是绝了
Can this be done? Well, if, if what they're saying is true.
能这么整? 呃 如果 如果他们说的是真的
It's absolutely true. And there's no risk. Ever.
千真万确 而且没有风险 永远没有
We only ever buy stock we know is going to rise.
我们只买♥♥进那些我们知道会涨的股票
And presumably you can off-load before anyone else if it starts to go down?
如此说来一旦股票下跌 你也能在任何人之前脱手
We don't hold on to it that long, we just make our profits and get out.
我们不会那样长时间持股 我们只要赚到了就走人
OK, I'm in.
好 我入伙
You're in? In for what? You will make investments for me.
你入伙? 入伙作甚? 我要你为我做投资
Look, I'm sorry, it's not that simple.
听着 抱歉 没有那么简单
I heard you in the restaurant.
我在饭店里听你说了
You said you have a capacity for ten million.
你说你的运作容量有一千万
Well, yes, I mean,
好吧 是 我的意思是
that's the top end of our buying power but...
那是我们购买♥♥力的最上限但是...
But what? Well, even if we had that kind of money,
但是什么? 呃 即便我们有那些钱
which, by the way, we don't, we'd never go over a million,
我们也不能超过一千万 更何况我们没有那么多钱
we don't want to draw attention to ourselves. That's because you're a horse's ass.
我们不想引起太多注意 那是因为你是个蠢蛋
You will invest the full ten million.
你给我去投资这一千万
Ten million? Hedge fund managers invest hundreds of millions
一千万? Hedge基金经理投资有几个亿
why would anyone notice ten?
谁会注意到一千万?
Because we're private brokers trading for private investors.
因为我们是个体经纪人 给私人投资者做交易
Then you buy the stock in my name,
那样你就以我的名义买♥♥股票
no-one will question that level of investment if it's from me.
没人会质疑那种份额的投资 只要出自我手
You take my ten million, you double it.
你拿我的一千万 翻一番
Look, well I'd need all the money in the account.
听着 我们需要把这些钱打到账户上
And the returns? They'd go to the same account.
收入呢? 也会打到同一账户
Miss Hammond will put everything in place.
Hammond小姐会安排好所有事情
Look, I don't know, we'd have to programme in a new trading account,
听着 我不知道 我们得在一个新交易账户里编程
and reset the buying criteria. Then do it.
然后重设购买♥♥标准 那就给我做
Wait a minute, wait a minute, what do we get out of this, huh?
等一下 等一下 我们从中得到什么了 呃?
Yeah, I mean we still get our commission, right?
是啊 我是说我们还得要佣金 是吧?
Er, 22%. Cash.
呃 22% 现金
Five per cent.
百分之五
What?
啥么?
Perhaps the experience will teach you some manners.
也许这次的经验会教教你什么叫礼貌
You call me when it's ready.
好了给我打电♥话♥
OK, once the money is in the trading account,
好了 一旦钱到了交易账户
I want two men watching Cole around the clock. Yes, sir.
我要两个人分秒不离看着Cole 是的 先生
I want you to learn how they programme the machine.
我要你去学一下怎么给那个装置编程
Me? Why?
我? 为什么?
Because once you can use it, I'll have no further use for Cole
因为一旦你会了 我就用不到Cole了
and the old man.
还有那个老头
Wait.
等下
I don't mind bending the rules to make money,
我不介意为了赚钱放宽原则
the City's corrupt anyway.
反正整个城市都腐♥败♥了
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表