剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
What? Hold this and wait here.
什么? 拿着这个在这等着
Yes, all right, go on, then.
好 好的 继续 那么
I'm exhausted!
我很累了!
I've done the London Eye and he's had some food, so now we're on our way back. OK?
我带他去看了伦敦眼 吃了饭 我们一会就回去
..he won't shut up.
..他就是不住嘴
Literally. He's just on and on at me,
毫不夸张的说 他对着我一直不停的说
all the time...
一直说...
Yeah, yeah, he's got all the questions,
是 是 他还有好多问题
I can't answer them. I'm coming home.
我都回答不了 我要回家了
..No, Ash, listen to me,I'm coming home.
Ash, 听我说 我要回家了
It's Sean's turn, or your turn.
轮到Sean照顾他了 或者是你
Excuse me,can you just hold this for me?
麻烦一下 你能帮我拿一下这个吗?
All right.
好
Cheers.
谢啦
OK. I'll see you later.
好 一会见
What?
什么?
Flippin' heck!
见鬼!
I want the next flight home.
我要做下一班飞机回家
They can't exclude us from the sale just because we're Americans!
他们不能仅仅因为我们是美国人就不让我们参加!
Not officially, they can't. But at the end of the day,
私下里说 他们不能 但是在这天结束的时候
if the chairman's got some grudge against Americans,
要是主席还对美国人有些偏见的话
there's not a hell of a lot we can do about it.
我们真的什么都不能做了
You found that out just now?
你是刚刚才知道的吗?
In 24 hours the bidding closes.
24小时之后竞标就截止了
I only found out because their consultants told me an hour ago
他们顾问一个小时前刚刚告诉我的
the chairman was cleaned out by his American ex-wife.
主席被他的前妻 一个美国人 给扫地出门了
Look, Henry, come on, we can't win 'em all.
听着 Henry 算了吧 我们不能赢过他们的
Let me set you straight, Strickland.
我跟你直说了吧 Strickland
I never lose.
我从来没输过
As soon as I get to Boston,I'm going to contact my lawyers
我一到波士顿 我就会联♥系♥我的律师
and have them start legal proceedings against London City Studios.
让他们启动针对伦敦城市演播室的法律诉讼
I want...that...site.
我想...要...那块地
Yeah, OK.
恩 好
Good.
好的
Wait here.
等一下
I'm Henry Sellworth, checking out.
我是Henry Sellworth 我要退房♥
I'd like some information...on our American friends.
我希望能得到一些...关于我们美国朋友的信息
Bandit at two o'clock.
两点钟方向有贼人
Keep going.
继续走
A little busy right now, kid.
我们现在有点忙
Whoa! Was that the mark?
哇! 我们这次目标是谁?
Rrr! Mickey, I'm sorry, he just slipped away. Do we have a problem?
呃! Mickey 我很抱歉 他刚才溜走了 有问题吗?
I don't think so. OK.
我不这样认为 好的
That was, er, really funny. I just wanted to help.
这 恩 真的有点意思 我只是希望能帮上忙
Well, you pull something like that again
这样啊 你要是再这样做
and you're in big trouble, mister.
你就惹大♥麻♥烦了 小先生
Get over here...!
往这边走...!
See you in Boston. OK.
我们波士顿再见 好的
This is incredible! What?
这太了不起了! 什么?
You know the London City Studios?
你知道伦敦城市演播室吗?
Yeah, it's up for sale. Exactly!
知道 正准备出♥售♥ 正是!
And it's out of our price range by a factor of ten.
但是它的要价超出了我们预算的十倍
Was. Eh?
以前是 什么?
I'll explain in the lift.
我在电梯里跟你解释
He could've ruined the whole con.
他可能会搅坏整个局
How'd he know where the hotel is?
他怎么知道宾馆在哪里的?
That's the scary thing.It's like...he knows everything.
这非常吓人 有点像...他知道所有的事情
The kid's smart.He's listening to everything we say.
这个孩子很聪明 他仔细的听我们说的话
How did he get away from you, again?
他怎么又一次从你身边跑了呢?
I don't know, I was...I looked away, he was gone.
我不知道 我当时...我一没注意 他已经不见了
It was the old "string around the corner" trick.
这是以前的"墙角边的绳子"的小把戏
Aha. (Shut up!)
啊哈 (闭嘴!)
Tell me he's having a laugh. My dad says the old ones are best.
告诉我他正在笑 我老爸总是告诉我说 以前的老把戏都是精华
Did you seriously fall for the string trick?
你真的上了那个绳子的当?
No! Yeah, you did!
没! 是的 你上当了!
No! I was distracted cos I was on the phone.
不是! 我当时正在打电♥话♥ 有点分心了
Oh, well, in that case you were on the phone.
哦 这样 你当时再打电♥话♥啊
What's it worth not to tell Mickey?
有没有必要让Mickey知道?
All right, d'you know what, if it's so funny...
好好 你知道吗 要是这个很搞笑...
he's all yours.
他归你管了
Just have to be in the right place at the right time...
只需要在正确的地点和正确的时机
This could be sweet.
一切就好说了
Here we are. Helius International Property Investments.
找到了 Helius国际地♥产♥投资公♥司♥
Started in 1982, Boston.
1982年建立于波士顿
3.4 billion portfolio in the US, Canada and Europe.
在美国 加拿大 和欧洲有三十四亿的投资项目
Serious players, then.
是个硬角色 这么说
There's one of them. Henry Sellworth, Chairman.
其中的一个 Henry Sellworth 是主席
And there's the other one. Brett Strickland.
还有另一个 Brett Strickland
Head of Acquisitions,Western Europe.
西欧收♥购♥部门的头
London City Studios is perfect for them.
伦敦城市演播室对他们来讲是个好选择
Big site, central location.
面♥积♥大 中♥央♥位置
Just demolish what's there and stick up one of their shopping centres.
把原来的推到 然后建起自己的大型购物广场
Yeah...
耶...
But they can't get it, because the chairman's got a grudge against Yanks.
但是他们却得不到 因为主席对美♥国♥佬♥有些牢骚
So what are you thinking, boss? We front the bid for them?
老板 你打算怎么做? 我们替他出面竞拍?
Why not?
为什么不呢?
Surely they could deal with any UK property company?
他们可以随便找一家英国的房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥来做啊?
Not when the bidding closes in 24 hours, they can't.
他们不能 因为竞拍在24小时之后就结束了
That's why they've thrown in the towel.
这就是他们放弃的原因
We better catch them, before they get on a plane.
我们最好在他们上飞机之前联♥系♥到他们
Just try to LOOK intelligent.
显得机灵点就行了
Mr Strickland?
Strickland先生吗?
Yes? Sorry for interrupting.
嗯? 抱歉打扰你了
My name's Dale Ridley.
我是Dale Ridley
I'm the chairman and chief executive of Starfire Property Holdings.
我是Starfire地♥产♥的董事长兼首席执行官
And this is my apprentice, Mr Gibbs. Hi.
这是我的助手 Gibbs先生 你好
OK. So...how do you guys know my name?
好吧 可是...你们怎么知道我名字的?
I'm a big fan.
我很仰慕您
I like to think of Helius International as a role model for my company.
我一直把Helius国际当做我公♥司♥的榜样
That's great to hear, Mr, er...?
很高兴听到你这样说 恩 先生...?
but I'm on my way to the airport.
不好意思 但是我现在要去机场
Give me two minutes...
我只耽误您两分钟...
and I will give you a game-changing opportunity.
我给你提供了一个翻身的机会
OK, well, I'm all ears until my cab arrives.
好吧 在我出租车来之前 我好好听你讲
Ah!
啊哈!
London City Studios. I think we can help.
伦敦城市演播室 我觉得我们能够帮上忙
How?
怎样帮?
Your bid has hit the buffers
你们在竞标过程中碰钉子
because Helius is an American company. Correct?
因为Helius是一家美国的公♥司♥ 对吧?
I'm sorry but how do you know all this? Information is everything.
可是你是怎么知道这些的? 信息就是一切
OK, so what exactly do you want?
好吧 你到底想要什么?
We're a UK company, specialising in land and property acquisitions.
我们是一家英国公♥司♥ 而且我们专营房♥地♥产♥的收♥购♥
In short, Mr Strickland...
简单地说 Strickland先生...
..WE can front your bid.
..我们可以替你出面竞标
Why not just bid yourself? Simple.
为什么不自己竞标? 理由很简单
Don't have access to that level of funding.
我们没有足够的资金
OK... I see.
好吧...我明白了
Look, I admire your opportunism but the idea that a £100 million deal
我很欣赏你对机会的把握 但是一笔一千亿的交易
can be secured on the basis of a two-minute conversation
就仅仅靠两分钟的谈话敲定
with a perfect stranger
还是跟一个完全的陌生人
a day before the bidding closes...is frankly laughable.
就在竞标的截止的前一天...诚然有点可笑了
Seize the moment and seize the deal.
抓住了机会就抓住了买♥♥卖♥♥
That's my motto, Mr Strickland.
Strickland先生 这是我的座右铭
Or one of them, anyway.
或者座右铭之一 不管怎说
I am offering you the chance to save this deal,
我给您得到那块地的机会
and to enhance your standing within your company.
也是你在公♥司♥地位高升的机会
OK... Let's say I go for this opportunity of yours.
好吧...如果我同意你的提议
What do you get out of it? Ten percent of the bid price.
你要我支付给你多少? 交易总额的10%
Ten perc...
百分之十...
I'm sorry, I have a flight to catch.
抱歉 我还有飞机要赶
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表