剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Oh, thank you so much for helping.
真的很感谢你的帮忙
It's fine. It's fine. Bye, bye! Bye!
没关系 不客气 再见! 再见!
'..perhaps you can call me at my office tomorrow,
'..或许明天你可以打我办公室的电♥话♥
'and I can draw out some projections...'
'我们可以做出一些规划...'
Sorry, Matthew, I got the Senator on the other line,
对不起Mattew 参议员在另外一条线上
I've got to take it.
我得听电♥话♥
I'll be in touch, thank you so much.
再联络 非常感谢
Home, James, and don't spare the horses!
回家 James 别心疼你的马!
You won't believe what I've been doing in the garden.
你不会相信我在花♥园♥在干什么
I've been chasing...
我一直在追...
Oh, no.
噢 不会吧
Yeah, I've got it. Yeah, the real one.
是的 我拿到了 是的 真的那幅
The same place as you left me in half an hour.
半小时后 在你丢下我的地方见面
But if Mickey's not there,
但是如果Mickey不在那儿
the deal's off...
这桩买♥♥卖♥♥就谈不成了...
OK.
好吧
Half hour.
半个小时
Well? All set. We'll meet back at the warehouse in half an hour.
好吧 都搞定了 半小时后在仓库见
We give 'em the real painting,
我们交给他们真画
they give us Mickey.
他们把Mickey还给我们
But can we trust them?
但我们能相信他们吗?
The honest truth is, Albert, I don't know.
老实讲 Albert 我不知道
What if Harry realises it was us?
如果Harry猜到是我们
I don't know that either. What happens if...
这个我也不知道 如果...?
Let's get Mickey back first,
我们先把Mickey救回来
and worry about everything else later, yeah?
再担心其他的事情 好不好?
Sounds like a plan.
这个计划可行
Yeah, well, first, I need a drink.
好吧 首先我得先喝一杯
Set 'em up.
拿酒来
There you are!
你们来了!
Mad Dolly told us where to find you.
疯子Dolly告诉我们在哪里能找到你们
Oh?
哦?
That was you at the hotel, wasn't it?
在宾馆里的是你吧 是不是?
Hotel?
宾馆?
I saw you leaving.
我看见你离开的
Just passing, were you?
你们是正好经过吗?
That's right, yeah, we erm...
没错 是的 我们 额...
Well, we found out where you were
我们知道了你们在哪里
and we thought we'd try again, you know, to convince you to...
我们想再试一次 你懂得 试图说服你们...
let us take the painting.
让我们把画带走
That's what I thought.
我也是这么想的
So it was you guys that set off the alarm, was it?
也就是说是你们触响了警铃 是不是?
Yeah, yeah, we...
是啊 是 我们...
What did I tell you?
我跟你们说的没错吧?
That's why we're here, we wanted to say thank you!
所以我们到这来 想要谢谢你们的!
Eh?
哦?
Look, I don't know why you hit the alarm when you did,
听着 我不知道你们为什么要那么做 去触发警铃
but if you hadn't,
但是如果你们没那么做的话
we'd have just waltzed up there
我们就还在那里得意
and found Harry Holmes in our room.
而Harry Holmes在我们房♥里
Yeah, well, you know, don't mention it.
噢 是的 不要客气
So what happened?
到底发生了什么事?
You found us
你找到了我们
and then you saw Harry and his goons there too, right?
然后看见Harry和他那伙人也在那 对不对?
That's right, yeah. So...we legged it.
对的 是 于是... 我们就赶快逃走
Only we didn't want to drop you in it, so...
但是我们不想丢下你们不管...
So we hit the alarm.
所以就触动了警铃
Look. All I know is if it wasn't for you guys we would be screwed.
我只知道要不是你们 我们就完蛋了
So, thank you.
所以 真的很感谢你们
It's a pleasure, I hope you'd do the same for us.
别客气 我希望你们也会为我们这么做
Oh, absolutely!
噢 那当然!
Well, there you go.
好吧 这边请
We'd love to stay and have a beer with you,
我们很想留下来跟你们一起喝杯啤酒
but we have a flight to catch.
但是我们要去赶飞机
We've got to get home and make a start on spending this.
我们要回家 开始花这笔钱了
400 grand...for the painting.
四十万... 这幅画
The painting?
画?
The Picasso.
毕加索的
We sold Harry one of the duds Dolly made.
我们卖♥♥给Harry一幅Dolly的伪造品
Yeah, I heard. That's why he was looking for you.
是啊 我听说了 所以他在找你们
Oh, no doubt.
哦 那还用说
But we also had another buyer lined up for the real one.
但是我们还有另外一个买♥♥主等候买♥♥一幅真品
German guy.
一个德国佬
Wait.
等一下
You said you sold "one of the duds" to Harry?
你说你将"其中一幅赝品"卖♥♥给Harry?
So you sold a dud to the German too?
你还卖♥♥了一幅伪造品给德国人?
No, no, he got the real thing. Bid the highest you see.
不是的 他拿到的是真品 他出价最高的
No, we had Dolly make two duds.
不是 我们让Dolly画了两幅赝品
We sold one to Harry,
其中的一幅卖♥♥给了Harry
and the other we were going to sell to some Aussie guy in the hotel bar,
另外一幅我们准备卖♥♥给一个在宾馆酒吧的澳洲家伙
but he was a no show.
可是他没出现
Yeah, yeah, but you can't have sold the real one,
是吗 但是你不可能已经把真的卖♥♥掉了
because Harry found it in your room.
因为Harry发现它在你们的房♥间里
He would have been pretty disappointed when he got home.
那他回到家肯定要大失所望了
Eh? Did the deal with the German guy this afternoon,
呃? 我们今天下午就跟这个德国家伙成交了
long before Harry found us.
比Harry找到我们要早很多
If he found a painting in our room, it was the other dud.
如果他在我们房♥间里看到那幅画 那是另一幅仿造品
Shit, I think we actually hung it up on the wall.
糟了 我想起来我们把它挂墙上了
We were leaving it as a wee present for the hotel.
我们把它留在那儿 当做给宾馆的一点小礼物
Look, like I said, we just came here to say thank you.
听着 我说过了 我们来就是要谢谢你们
Oh, by the way, how did, er... How did things pan out with your friend?
哦 顺便问一下 你们朋友的事情进行的怎么样?
Oh, well, we're, er...We're still working on it.
噢 我们... 我们还在进行当中
Well, good luck with that.
好吧 祝你们顺利
Cheers.
加油
So we stole another fake?
就是说 我们偷了另一幅赝品?
You told Sava we had half an hour.
你告诉Sava我们有半小时
We've got 15 minutes.
我们只有十五分钟了
So what do we do now?
现在怎么办?
Here you are, mate.
给你 伙计
When you live outside the law, on the fringes of society,
当你置身于法律之外 游走在社会边缘
you're always going to have days like this.
你总是会碰到这样的日子
What you might call a bad day in the office.
你称之为办公室里糟糕的一天
Well, the thing is not to panic.
最重要的是不要慌
Because people like this lot, they're like dogs,
因为那种人 像猎狗一样
they can smell fear.
他们能嗅到恐惧
So the trick is to make them think you know something they don't.
所以对策就是让他们以为 你知道些他们不知道的事
That way they'll generally hold off killing you
这样一来在他们还没搞清楚怎么回事之前
while they try and work out what it is.
他们就不会急着杀了你
You have brought my painting?
画带来了吗?
You brought my friend? Painting first.
你把我的朋友带来了吗? 先看画
Friend first or there's no deal.
先把朋友交给我们 否则没什么好谈的
I don't think you're in a position to negotiate, do you?
我想你们这种处境没资格讨价还价 是不是?
If you believe that, it could be the worst mistake you ever made.
如果你这么认为 那你就大错特错了
I see my friend...you see your painting.
我见我的朋友...然后你看你的画
Now your turn.
轮到你了
Right. Who's got my painting?
好吧 我的画在哪里?
This is none of your business, Harry.
这不关你的事 Harry
Well, I'm making it my business, Boris,
那我就让它关我的事 Boris
I've been dancing around you lot for too long.
这么久以来 我一直围着你团团转
My name is not Boris.
我不叫Boris
It is when I'm talking to you.
我说你是你就是
You know, calling me Boris is racist.
你知道 叫我Boris是一种种族歧视
Tough.
算你倒霉
Er, excuse me, can we, er...Can we get on with this, please?
呃... 对不起 我们可以继续我们的事吗?
What are you doing here?
这儿有你什么事儿?
What do you think I'm flaming doing here?
你以为我♥干♥嘛来这儿出风头?
I've come to swap this painting...
我是来交易这幅画的...
for my mate.
替同伴来的
That is my painting. No. My painting.
这是我的画 非也 是我的才对
I nicked it, fair and square. And now I'm getting it back.
我正大光明搞来的 现在我要拿回来
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表