剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
"Take care of him?" You know what I mean.
"好好招呼他?" 你知道我什么意思
Oh, yeah. Take care of him.
哦 是的 好好招呼他
There's 50 grand there, there'll be the same again
这儿是五十万 你们把他带给我之后
when you bring him to me.
还有五十万
Or show me a photo... of his cold, dead body.
或者拍张他尸体的照片
Do we have a deal?
成交?
Let me get this straight.
让我来捋一捋
If we find this Heinz Zimmerman,
如果我们找到这个Heinz Zimmerman
take care of him,
招呼了他
and show you a photo of that, you'll give us another 50 thousand?
然后给你看张照片 你就给我们另外的五十万?
That's right.
就是这样
Then you've got a deal.
那就成交
You know where to find me.
你们知道在哪儿找我
Did that just happen?
就这样?
Yes, it did. I thought we were in trouble for a minute.
是的 有那么一瞬间我以为我们完了
Not to worry, I'm on it.
别担心 我都准备好了
Wait a minute.
等一下
Ugh, did you have to put ketchup on this shirt?
啊 你就非得往这衬衫上面挤蕃茄酱
With five grand, you can buy a new shirt. You have to look the part.
有了五十万 你能买♥♥件新衬衫 你得看上去像样一点
Or dead to be precise.
准确来说是像死了一样
OK, now, that. No. Hold that, hold that.
好的 现在 不 保持住 别动
That's fantastic.
太好了
I really missed you lot, you know.
我真的挺想你们的
Yeah, well, we missed you too, Ed.
是的 我们也想你 Ed
Did you? Yeah. Just don't hug me again.
真的吗? 是的 只要你别再抱我
Here's to West Ham.
敬西汉姆联队
Oh, cheers.
哦 好的
Hang on a minute, you're supposed to say, "Here's to Liverpool."
等一下 难道你不该说"敬利物浦队"?
What for?
为什么?
Well, that's not very nice, is it?
那可不太好啊 对吧?
What's the point in apologising if you behave like that?
你现在这幅态度那之前道歉干嘛呢?
But Sean apologised, I didn't.
是Sean道的歉 我没有
Yes, you did. No, I didn't do anything.
你道歉的 不 我什么都没做
What about the CD?
那那盘CD怎么回事?
What CD?
什么CD?
'Message from Ash.
'来自Ash
'I'm sorry for defacing the photograph
'我很抱歉
'of the greatest footballer who ever lived. Ian Rush.'
'画花了最伟大球员Ian Rush的相片'
Ash...
Ash...
This...
这...
this can be easily explained.
这其实没什么
Only one of 'em will be real...
其中只有一个是真的...
..cos I'm going to kill you.
..因为我要宰了你
Ash. Sean, just run.
Ash Sean 快跑
Don't just stand there! Help me!
别愣着!快救我!
Ash, don't make me do something I'm going to regret!
Ash 别逼我出绝招!
Argh!
啊!
That's pretty tight. That's pretty tight!Ash!
勒太紧了!勒太紧了!Ash!
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表