剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Emma, we need you inside.
Emma 你要进去接应
Now, they're looking for domestics. Give them a call.
现在 他们在招后勤人员 给他们打个电♥话♥
And I need to work out a way to get us undisturbed access
我得想个办法 让我们能不受打扰地
to a lab for an hour or so.
在实验室里呆上一个小时的样子
The key, in jobs like this one, is to contrive a way
这个任务的关键 就是谋划出一条通路
to walk in through the front door, find the right lab,
从前门进去 准确地找到实验室
take the formula, and walk out again, calmly,
拿到配方 然后走出来 要平静地
without attracting attention.
不要引起别人注意
Here you are.
给你
And right now, I have a team of experts working very hard
好了现在 我拥有了一支吃苦肯干的专业队伍
to make that plan work.
来确保计划成功
Dean. You and I will be officers from
Dean 你和我会装作是
the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence,
国家健康与卓越临床研究所的官员
come to do a spot-check on their clinical facilities.
我们是来抽查临床设备的
Once we're inside reception,
一旦进到前台
we will tell security we need to inspect
我们会告诉安保我们要进去视察
two labs, that we will need for no longer than 15 minutes.
两个实验室 并且我们最多不超过15分钟
We'll also tell them we need those labs cleared.
我们还会要求他们把那些实验室清场
Dean, you and I will have IDs and numbers to call for verification,
Dean 你和我会有验证用的证件和编号♥
though any call they make will be diverted to one of my team.
不过他们打的所有电♥话♥都会转到我的队友那里
You've done this before.
你以前也干过这个吧
All we need to do now is find out
我们现在得找到
which lab Reducio is being developed in.
肉顿消是在哪一所实验室研发的
My IT experts are hacking their mainframe to find out
我的IT专家们正在侵入他们的主机来寻找
so that we know which lab we want to "randomly" check.
这样我们就能知道我们要"随机"抽查的是哪一所实验室
Once we have that information, we're good to go.
一旦我们得到信息 我们就能行动了
Healthy lifestyle, healthy fridge. Oh, Eddie.
健康的生活方式 来自健康的冰箱 哦 Eddie
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
You're such a lovely man.
你真是个好人
Better than a kick in the teeth...
好在还没那么糟糕...
Sean Kennedy?
Sean Kennedy?
Yeah?
什么事?
DS Rivet, Hoxton nick.
DS Rivet, Hoxton nick.
I think we need to have a little chat.
我觉得咱们得谈谈
Oh, no.
哦 不
What the hell's happened?
到底发生了什么事?
They're questioning Sean about the Tenguiz break-in.
他们在审问Sean关于侵入Tenguiz的案子
Seems he dropped something that IDs him.
貌似他落下了什么表明身份的东西
Oh, my God. Is he going to blab? No, of course not.
我的天哪 他会胡说吗? 不 当然不是
What's the problem, then?
怎么了 那么?
Kid'll be out in ten,
这小子10分钟后出来
still got time to make something of himself.
还有时间为自己辩解
The problem is that the police are watching us like hawks
问题是警方像老鹰一样把我们盯得紧紧的
so we're not going to go ahead with the Spitz job.
所以我们不打算跟进Spitz那个任务
Any of us. It's suicide.
咱们谁也不去 这摆明是自投罗网
He's right, I'm sorry, it's over.
他说得对 我很抱歉 但这事儿结束了
Wait!
等下!
They're not watching us.
他们都没正眼瞧我们
They don't even know about us.
他们甚至不认识我们
And?
然后呢?
Oh, no.
不是吧
You mean we do it?!
你是说我们来把这事搞定?
The two of us? The break-in?
就咱俩? 入室盗窃?
Why not? We could wear earpieces.
干嘛不做? 我们能戴耳机
Mullen could talk us through it. What do you say, Mullen?
Mullen会告诉我们如何进入 你说呢 Mullen?
I say you're insane. Really? How hard can it be?
我觉得你们有毛病 是吗 这能有多难呢?
Honey, it could... Shut up! Come on, why not?
亲爱的 这可能... 闭嘴! 说啊 为什么不?
We didn't learn this business overnight.
我们不可能在一夜之间学会怎么处理这种事
It takes years of experience. You underestimate me.
这需要多年的经验 你太小看我了
You have no idea of some of the things I've done to make money.
你根本不知道我以前为了赚钱都干过哪些勾当
We've never been beaten, never failed.
我们从未被打败 也从未失败
Well, you have now. It's a crazy idea.
可这回你就得栽 这主意太疯狂了
Fine. Walk away from 250,000 sterling then.
行 就让250000英镑这么飞了吧
When we're so close.
这钱明明快到咱手里了
SO close!
就差这么一点儿!
Come on, Mullen! We can make this work.
行了 Mullen! 我们可以的!
Remember how good that money felt in your hands.
你想想手里捧着钞票的感觉有多爽
OK.
好吧
OK, but we have to move fast,
好 但我们必须要快
while they're preoccupied with Sean.
趁他们审问Sean这段时间动手
OK, I confess, I can't take it any longer, I did it.
得 我承认 我受不了了 是我♥干♥的
But of course you did it.
当然是你干的
We all know you did it.
我们都知道是你
Yeah, I did it.
对 是我♥干♥的
I went to the Tenguiz gallery
我去Tenguiz画廊
and I dropped a bit of litter on the floor.
我扔了点垃圾在地板上
I wonder if you'll find it so funny standing in the dock,
你是不是觉得站在被告席上很好玩
facing down a ten stretch.
面临着十年的监禁
Testing, testing.
测试 测试
Cor-blimey guv'nor, it's a real pea-souper, make no mistake.
Cor-blimey 长官 是真的黄色烟雾弹 别马虎
Remind me why we thought this was a good idea.
告诉我为什么咱觉得这是个好主意
Dean, they do have American employees.
Dean 他们确实有美国员工
Cuppa Rosy-Lee, don't mind if I do! Ta very much!
给我来杯茶 我就不客气了 谢谢!
I bet Sean's more relaxed than me right now.
我打赌Sean现在没咱们紧张
Maybe this time, this time, we may have gone too far.
可能这次 这次咱们做过头了
Don't say a freakin' word
别胡说八道
or I swear I'll never do the thing with the mango again.
不然我发誓以后再也不跟芒果共事
Mango?
芒果?
National Institute for Clinical Excellence.
国家临床研究院的
We're doing a lab spot-check
由于慕尼黑的链球菌爆发
in light of the Strep-C outbreak in Munich
我们在实验室做抽样检查
and we've selected two of your labs at random, numbers 3 and 14.
我们随机抽了两个实验室 3号♥和14号♥
'To inspect,
为检测病毒
we'll need uninterrupted access for approximately 15 minutes.
我们需要在实验室待大约15分钟 不能被打扰
'You will wish to confirm our IDs.'
'你需要验证我们的身份'
You can talk to our authentication department on this number.
你可以打这个电♥话♥跟我们的鉴定部门核实
Thank you so much.
十分感谢
Good morning,
早上好
National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence Authentication department.
这里是英国国家健康与临床研究院鉴定部门
How can I help you?
请问有什么事?
'Emma? They're clearing everyone out of the lab.
是Emma吗? 他们把所有人都赶出了实验室
Put the files in place.'
把文件放好
We had a scientist up in Scotland last year who caught a new flesh-eating bug.
去年苏格兰的一名科学家捕捉到一只新型食肉昆虫
By the time they got to him,
他们找到他的时候
all that was left was one thumb and an earlobe. True story!
他被啃得只剩下一截拇指和耳垂了 真事儿!
Not too obvious, Em.
别太引人注目 嗯
We're good from here, thank you.
我们到这里就行了 谢谢你
Mullen, we're in.
Mullen我们进去了
'OK, now what have you got?'
'好 那边有什么?'
Three computers, I'm on the first. Opening it up.
三台电脑 我在第一台 打开中
'OK, I can't see anything,
'好吧 我没看到什么
'I can't see anything.'
'没看到什么'
What am I looking for? Facts?
我在寻找什么? 证据?
Come on, come on, come on.
快 快 快
Are we 100% sure this is the right lab?
我们百分之百肯定就是这间实验室吗?
Let me try another computer.
让我试试另外一台电脑
OK, second computer.
好 这是第二台
Security? Go ahead.
是保安吗? 请讲
There's a problem at reception. On my way.
感应装置有问题 这就去
Come on, come on!
快 快!
Hang on.
慢着
I got something here, too.
我这边也有发现
Reducio Optimum 7?
肉顿消 优化型 7?
'That's it, that's it.'
'就是它 就是它'
It's here, too.
我这也是
These guys have got no idea on branding.
这些废柴连品牌包装都不懂
It should be Fat-U-Sweat.
这应该是Fat-U-Sweat
'Or Fatooze.'
'或者Fatooze'
Guys, can we just download the file and get the hell out?
伙计们 我们能不能直接下载文件然后走人?
Now?
立刻?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表