剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
It's OK, Phillips, we won't tell anyone. Go on.
别担心 Phillips 我们不会告诉别人的 继续
Well, I just borrowed a bottle.
嗯 我只借来了一瓶
I've always struggled with me weight
我一直想要减肥
and, well, I wanted to see if this was the one, you know,
我也想看看这个会不会管用
the one diet product that actually worked.
是不是能奏效的那个产品
And boy, did it?
那它有用吗?
Yeah, just one spoonful a day.
有 每天只要一勺
You know, you can still eat anything you want.
你知道吗 你还是可以随心所欲的吃你想吃的
And the fat...
而脂肪就
It all comes out in your pores.
全部从毛孔里出来
You sweat it out!
你出汗出掉了!
Yeah, you sweat all the fat out!
是啊 出汗把脂肪赶走!
That is genius.
真是天才
And what did your wife say when she saw how much you'd lost?
你老婆看到你这样说了什么吗?
Well my wife didn't say anything.
她什么都没说
She didn't say anything? You were a freak!
她什么都没说? 你曾经是个怪物!
When you stood on the scales, it just said, "To be continued".
当你站在秤上的时候 它显示 "未完待续"
She must have said something!
她肯定得说点什么啊!
No. No, no, cos she didn't know.
没有 没有 她不知道这事
You see, just before I took the bottle,
你知道吗 在我拿那一瓶之前
she told me she was leaving me for a body-builder from Purley.
她说她要去找从Purley来的一个塑身老师
She left that night.
她当晚就走了
Oh! Oh! Phillips! Excellent news!
哦! 哦! Phillips! 好消息啊!
What!?
什么!?
That you have lost so much weight is excellent news!
你减了这么多 真是个好消息啊!
But let me just confirm one thing
但是我要确认一件事
that your wife has absolutely no idea the product worked so well for you?
你老婆真的对这个产品在你身上的作用一无所知吗?
No. No, none at all. No.
不知道 她绝对不知道
Do you know when Spitz-Kleinman were planning on starting human trials?
你知道Spitz-Kleinman公♥司♥什么时候准备开始人体实验吗?
Well, er, it could be a matter of months, she said.
呃 她说过 大概需要几个月吧
Or even a year.
或者一年
Do you, I mean to say, that is...
你...我是说 那个...
Do you think we could have an incy-wincy little look
你觉得我们能那么小小地看上一眼
at this bottle? Maurice?
这瓶药吗? Maurice?
Oh, I mean, I'd love to.
哦 我想说 行啊
But I finished the last of it two days ago, I'm afraid.
不过 两天前我刚把它吃完
OK, no problem.
噢 好吧
Well, why don't we pop into the kitchen
这样 我们去厨房♥
and get you some lard or refined sugars
拿点烤肉或者是糖出来
or whatever it is you generally like to eat,
或者随便什么你要吃的东西好了
while we have a nice little chat with Mr Mullen?
然后我们和Mullen先生轻松地聊一聊怎么样?
Do you have any idea how much a product like that could be worth?
你想过吗 那个产品得值多少钱?
One that actually does what we say it does?
一个真能跟我们所宣传的一样的产品?
We could make billions! Literally billions!
我们可以挣好几十亿! 真的是好几十亿啊!
We sell it as a health supplement,
我们把它作为保健品销♥售♥
"aiding weight loss", to bypass the regs.
就说"能帮助减肥" 来逃过管制
And beat Spitz to the market!
然后在市场上把Spitz打败
No more looking over our shoulders,
再也不用担心遭暗算
no more fighting off lawsuits.
再也不用担心打官司了
Instead, we'd be feted, we'd be honoured!
相反 我们会被世人称颂 被他们铭记
The Nobel Prize for services to fat!
诺贝尔减肥奖!
Arise, Sir Dean and Dana!
起来吧 Dean先生和Dana
Of Deville!
Deville家的!
Excuse me.
等一下
Sorry to interrupt, but aren't you forgetting something?
我不想打断你 不过你忘了一点
He used it all, remember?
他把药全部喝掉了 记得吗?
You don't actually have the drug.
你没有这个药啊
What do have is a man who successfully broke into
我有的是一个能顺利潜入
one of the most secure galleries in London.
伦敦最安全的展览馆的人
How much harder can it be to break in to a laboratory?
潜入一个实验室又能有多难?
And steal the formula? Why not?
然后偷出配方? 有何不可?
Oh, no.
噢 不行
Equal share, the three of us.
利润我们三等分
This is big pharma. Those guys are scary.
这可是家大药厂 那里的家伙们可很吓人
We pay you a flat fee, then.
我们付钱给你嘛
You just help us steal it,
你只要帮我们把它偷出来就行
don't get involved in any of the rest.
其他的你别管
Sorry.
抱歉
Same as for the egg. Not interested.
就跟蛋的事一样 我不感兴趣
100, then. Nope. OK, double.
那100 不行 好吧 翻倍
200,000 sterling. COD.
20万英镑 货到付款
Then you're out.
然后你就收手
A quarter of a million,
我要25万
and I'll do it.
否则不干
Quarter of a million it is.
好 就25万
But this time, he'll come along for the ride.
不过有个条件 他要和你们一起去
What?!
什么?!
You want Dean to take part in the break-in?
你想让Dean也跟着一起去偷?
Just as an observer. I want to be absolutely certain
只是做旁观者 我要确保一切万无一失
that we're handing over a quarter of a brick for the real deal.
我给25万换回的是笔真买♥♥卖♥♥
Er, sweetheart, can.... Be quiet, Dean. OK!
呃 亲爱的 能... 安静 Dean 好吧!
It's your money.
这是你的钱
But as an observer, nothing more.
但只是旁观 没别的事哦
That's a kayaking course.
这是独木舟课程
That one's rock climbing up one of them walls.
这是在他们的一堵墙上攀岩
Oh, and that's a ballroom dancing course.
哦 这是舞会舞蹈课程
"The Merengue, the Salsa, the American Smooth."
"梅伦格舞 萨尔萨舞 美式标准舞"
Blimey, just reading about them's making me hungry.
天 光看这些东西就让我饿了
But that's the thing, isn't it?
但这就是了 不是么?
Nothing wrong with having a blow-out, if you're burning off the calories.
大玩特玩没关系 只要你在减肥
Yeah. I know, I know, I know.
嗯 我知道 我知道
What? Why would you not even try it?
什么? 你为什么不试一下?
Just one of 'em, surely.
就算其中一项也好啊
And why wouldn't you? I dunno. It's just...
那你为什么不呢? 我不知道 只是...
What?
什么?
Oh, it's, going on your own, isn't it?
噢 你自己来 不是么?
It's the same for me.
这对我而言没区别
If I had someone to go with, I'd do it in a shot.
如果有人和我一起去的话 我一定会很快的
Would you, really? Like a shot.
真的吗? 真的会很快的
So don't you know anyone,
那你认识什么人吗
then, that we can ring and ask, you know, to take you?
我们可以打个电♥话♥问问 来接你走?
Yeah, I do know this one fella.
嗯 我倒是认识这么一个人
He's a bit of a numpty, but I just think he's painfully shy.
他有点傻傻的 我想可能他挺害羞的
But I really like him
不过我真是蛮喜欢他的
and I'd love to spend some more time with him
所以等我出来以后
when I get out of here.
我想多跟他接触接触
Oh. OK, yeah.
哦 不错啊
Pass us a phone, I'll give him a bell.
把电♥话♥递给我 我来打给他
Yeah, all right, there you go.
啊 好的 给你
It's ringing.
在线咯
Mine's ringing now.
我的电♥话♥响了
Hello?
喂?
Hi, is this Eddie? Yeah, speaking.
嗨 是Eddie吗? 请讲
Hi, Eddie, it's Carol. I'd like to know, when I get out,
嗨 Eddie 我是Carol 我想问问你 等我有空了
will you go ballroom dancing with me?
你愿意和我一起去跳舞吗?
Hello? Anybody here?
喂? 有人吗?
Service!
来个人呐!
Cor, disgraceful behaviour, innit?
哼 真不厚道啊 是吧
Just can't get the staff these days.
真是搞不懂现在的人
So.
怎么样
All we have to do, is get in to one of their labs,
我们要做的只是进入其中一个实验室
plant the formula inside it, and get out of the lab,
在里面安插一个配方 然后出来
so that we can get back in again to take out what we've just put in.
之后再回去 把我们放进去的配方拿出来
Simple! Ash, can you handle the data?
简单! Ash 你能搞定数据库吗?
I've just lost six stone,
我刚刚减掉六英石
I am strong, I am empowered, I am beautiful.
我强壮 有力 又健美
Is that a yes? Go on, then.
那算是答应了吗? 继续
Sean, we'll need some promotional stuff.
Sean 我们需要一些宣传材料
Albert, fake IDs?
Albert 搞定假证件?
No problem.
没问题
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表