剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
That he wants us to say that Liverpool is better than West Ham?
他要我们说利物浦队比西汉姆联队好?
No, no, that was just for Ash.
不用 不用 那是针对Ash的
I don't even support West Ham.
我根本不支持西汉姆联队好嘛
They were relegated!
他们被降级了!
Oi, they weren't relegated in that way.
喂 他们才没有被那样降级呢!
So how many ways are there?
那还有其他什么方式吗?
That's what a lot of people think, you see, that West Ham went down
很多人都觉得 西汉姆队被降级
because they weren't any good, but that's not true.
是因为他们现在不行了 其实不是的
No, no, we just went in the Championship for a rest, right?
不 不 我们队只是夺冠之后小憩一下 懂吗?
To take a break before we launched our next assault on the Premiership.
养精蓄锐 为发起下一次的冠军争夺保存实力
So should I say it or not?
所以 我到底该说什么?
Well, Eddie is stubborn remember.
嗯 Eddie很固执的 记得吗?
Just tell him that Liverpool are the greatest team on the planet.
就跟他说利物浦队世界第一就行了
Yes, he would definitely go for that.
对的 他肯定爱听这个
And when he's gone for that and shaken hands,
等他心花怒放跟你们握手言和的时候
give him a message from Ash.
就说Ash给他带句话
Yeah? Yeah. What's that?
真的? 嗯 什么话?
Liverpool play like girls
利物浦队踢得跟娘们儿似的
and West Ham are the only proper team in Europe.
西汉姆联队才是欧洲唯一的正统球队
That's not going to help.
那可不会帮上什么忙
It is true, honestly.
是真的 说实话
All right... Sean, it is very kind of you to do this,
好吧... Sean 你来办这件事
but let's move on.
我们继续
Tomorrow, at nine, Emma sets up the mark.
明天九点 Emma 确保鱼儿到位
Ash, make sure the bars are in place.
Ash 确保工具齐全
And remember,
还有一点
we need to make sure this guy believes that this is just a deal that's gone wrong,
我们要让这家伙相信只是这宗交易出了问题
not that he's been conned. OK?
而不是自己被骗了 好吗?
So Albert and I will work out a way of blowing him out clean.
我和Albert想办法把和他的联♥系♥脱的干干净净
Meet you at my car. I'll see you there.
在我车里见 到时见
You all right?
还好吗?
Well?
那么?
I assume it all checked out.
看来都检查好了
Good as gold.
真金无二
So we have a deal?
我们就算成交了?
When and where?
时间地点?
Under the motorway, same as last time.
高速公路下面 跟上一次一样的时间
One hour.
只有一个小时
You'd better get on to your buyer. All right.
现在你最好去找你的买♥♥主 好吗
Shania!
Shania!
Get Heinz on the phone. Now!
给我接Heinz 现在就打!
Heinz! Happy days, we're on.
Heinz!好日子啊 到手了
Barry will bring you to the meeting point,
Barry会带你去交易地点
stick behind us in my car.
跟着我的车走就行了
I'll be there. Bring your cheque book.
我会到的 带好支票簿哦
All right?
还好吗?
You ready?
你准备好了?
Oh, yeah. Well, let's get on with it then.
哦 是的 好的 那我们就开始吧
Unless you want a 50-strong special ops unit dropping in to spoil the party.
除非你指望从天而降一50精英部队坏我们的好事
He's setting us up!
他设计好了!
Whoa! Whoa! No! No, they're with me!
哇哦!哇哦!不不不 他们跟我一起的
No! It's all right! It's all good!
不!没事!一点事儿都没有!
It's good as gold. No, see, they're with me.
真的没事 你看 他们跟我一起的
That's my lad, Barry.
那是我的伙计 Barry
He's brought my buyer. See, I'm the middle man, he's the buyer.
他把买♥♥主带来了 看 我是中间人 他是买♥♥主
He pays me, I pay you,
他付我钱 我再掏钱给你们
that's how it works. OK?
就这么一回事儿 好吗?
What do you need? See the gold.
你想怎么弄 看一下金子
Er, we need to see the goods.
呃 我们要先验一下货
Sir?
长官?
You'll like this, Heinz.
你会喜欢的 Heinz
I verified the gold.
我已经检测过了
See? Everyone's happy!
看到没?大团圆结局!
It's all good.
大家都开心
it's just business, that's all.
就一桩生意 没什么
Freeze! Yo, back up! Tell him to back up!
站住!你 后退!告诉他后退!
It's OK! I'm going to pay you now.
好的!我现在就付钱
They're on to us!
是冲我们来的!
You nearly got us bloody killed.
你差点害死我们
I hope our next delivery is not quite so eventful.
希望下一次交易别这么费周折
Yeah, sorry about that, Heinz.
好的 对不起了 Heinz
But all's well and all that, yeah?
但是一切都不错 对吧?
Chin up!
开心点!
Auf wiedersehen!
再会!
Right. Get back to the office, see how them lads are doing.
好的 回公♥司♥去 看看那些家伙怎么样了
Can't I come back with you?
不能和你一起吗?
No you can't, I've got things to do. Look, there's a bus stop over there.
不行 我还有事要办 看 那儿有个公交站台
Sorry, sir. Closed.
对不起 先生 关门了
What do you mean it's closed? It's one o'clock!
关门了 什么意思?现在才一点!
I've got a bankers' draft to cash.
我有支票要兑
The bank ceased trading at 11.30 this morning, sir.
银行今天上午十一点半停止交易 先生
What!?
什么!?
I'm not sure of the details, sir,
细节我不太知道 先生
but the bank's assets have been seized and all trading suspended.
但是银行资产已全部抵押 一切交易中止
But... But... I've got a...
但是...但是...我有一...
I've got a bankers draft!
我有一张支票!
Here! Look! It's a bank draft!
就在这儿!看!这张银行支票!
See! They have to pay it!
看到没!他们要给我兑的!
Like I said, I'm sorry, sir, but all trading has been suspended.
我说过了 很抱歉 先生 但是所有交易都中止了
Bankers draft or direct transfers. Agreed.
支票还是直接汇钱 好的
Looks like you've found your UK supplier.
看来你已经找到英国供应商了
Good. A friend got two tickets for the archery,
好的 我有个朋友有两张箭术比赛的票
he was hacked off - he didn't know they did archery there.
他被箭射中了-他不知道他们就在那儿
He said it would've been all right, though. Excuse me for just a moment.
但是 他说一切都好 抱歉等我一下
Sure. Sorry.
好的 抱歉
You talked the talk, it's time to walk the walk.
话是你说的 现在是时候行动了
There's three mill's worth here,are you in or are you out?
这有个三百万的货 你要不要?
OK, we have a deal.
好 成交
I'll take them all.
全要了
Good call. Be in touch.
很好 再联♥系♥
I can do the paperwork, but can you handle it?
文书工作我来 但这交易你能成吧?
You've talked the talk, it's time to walk the walk.
话是你说的 是时候行动了
There's three mill's worth here,are you in or out?
这有个三百万的货 你要不要?
OK, we have a deal.
好 成交
I'll take them all. Good call.
全要了 很好
Be in touch.
再联♥系♥
As brilliant as ever you were.
你还是一如既往的聪明啊
Thank you, Paul.
谢了 Paul
Shania!
Shania!
Get Heinz on the phone. Now!
给我接Heinz 现在就打!
Mm-hmm.
嗯
'Heinz! Happy days!
'Heinz!好日子啊!
'We're on!'
'到手了!'
I'll be there.
我会到的
It's all good. See? Everyone's happy!
大家都开心 看到没?大团圆结局!
I'd better get this melted back down.
我还是把它们重新回炉
Ah, but... Not this one.
啊 但... 这个不行
You, eh... you sure that's the right one?
你 呃... 你确定是这一根?
Thank you.
谢谢
For you guys, any time.
随时为你们服务
I knew you were good but getting the army onside?
我知道你们很棒 但是外面那军队怎么回事?
How did that work?
怎么办到的?
Can I ask why you're selling?
能问一下你为什么要卖♥♥掉吗?
There's an army base half a mile away,
一英里之外有个军事基地
they're meant to do their manoeuvres in the next field.
他们老是在旁边的地搞军事演习
But they keep getting lost and ending up on my farm.
但是他们总是迷路 最后跑到我的农场上来
Every Tuesday and Saturday at noon. Just like clockwork.
每周二周六中午 准时的像调了闹钟
Trade secret.
商业机密
We could tell you but we'd have to kill you.
我们能告诉你 但之后得干掉你
Fair enough.
很好
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表