剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Oh! If I call get him to come back, that's probably the easiest...
哦! 如果我打电♥话♥让他回来 这样会简单一点...
No, it's fine. No, I really... I'll take a cab.
不 不用了 不 我真的... 我打车回去
Excellent!
太棒了!
Excuse me, I must take this.
抱歉 我要接个电♥话♥
Yes?
哪位?
Well, I am rather busy at the moment.
我现在很忙
Not as busy as you'll be in two minutes' time.
一定不如接下来的两分钟忙
Long story but Trip's coming back to you.
说来话长 但Trip回去找你了
Oh, dear.
哦 天啊
Right, well, thanks for that.
好的 谢谢
Problem? No. No, nothing serious.
有问题? 不 不 没什么要紧的
But I'm afraid we will have to wrap this up shortly.
不过恐怕我们要快点结束
But before we do, correct me if I'm wrong...
但是在此之前 如果我说错了还请指正...
"Ding-dong, that's my song!" Yes?
"叮咚 那是我的歌♥!" 对么?
Yes, that's me. -I KNEW I recognised you!
对 就是我 -我就知道我没认错!
Long time ago.
陈年往事了
Yes, it was, but it was a great show, though. Thank you.
是的 的确很久了 不过确实是个好节目 谢谢
Don't think it'll be a problem, do you?
不要认为这会造成什么问题 你会么?
You know, my, er...history with...London City Studios?
你也懂 我的 额...跟伦敦城市工作室...之间的纠葛
History?
纠葛?
What history?
什么纠葛?
Exactly.
是啊
You see, the bottom line is, they don't need to know
你看 底线是 他们不需要知道
who the principal players are behind the winning bid.
赢标者背后的大买♥♥家是谁
Unless you're a Yank!
除非你是美国人!
God forbid!
怎么可能!
Please.
请
A pleasure to do business with you, Mr Harper.
很荣幸跟你合作 Harper先生
I'll be in touch soon.
我会尽快与你联♥系♥
Excellent. Sorry not to have longer. Busy day, I'm afraid.
太好了 抱歉没能谈的久一点 太忙了
I trust we'll speak again very soon. You can count on it.
我相信我们很快就会再见面的 尽管放心
Mr Harper?
Harper先生?
Ah, David, just excuse me for two minutes, would you?
啊 David 抱歉 稍等我两分钟 好么?
I need the loo.
我得去下洗手间
How quickly can you get your hands on that half a million?
你要多长时间才能搞到需要的那50万?
I'll call the bank. Couple of hours, easy.
我打电♥话♥给银行 几个小时 很容易
Check again! His name's Terry Harper, he's here.
再核对一次! 他的名字是Terry Harper 他在这
This is Weinstein de Vere and he's visiting...
这里是Weinstein de Vere 他来这会见...
No! You'll have to leave. I've got to go! Get off me!
没有! 你必须离开 我会走的!放开我!
-There's no-one here by that name.
这里没有那个人
Yeah, I had to cut things short but I don't think he suspected anything.
是的 我只能速战速决 不过我觉得他没有起疑心
'In fact, I'm certain he's on board.' OK, OK. Well done.
'其实我确定他已经上钩了' 好的 干得不错
You meeting us at Eddie's?
你在Eddie酒吧跟我们会合?
No, I'm going back to the hotel to await Ridley's call.
不 我回酒店等Ridley的电♥话♥
I'll see you later. All right, mate, cheers.
晚点见 好的 活计 谢谢
Are you sure it was the same kid? One hundred percent.
你确定是同一个孩子? 百分之百确定
Well, maybe it's just a coincidence.
恩 也许只是巧合
He was there looking for Terry Harper.
他在那找Terry Harper
But when I saw the kid at the hotel,
但是我在酒店看到那个孩子的时候
he was with Strickland.
他跟Strickland一起
That's more than a coincidence. Yeah, that is a bit odd.
绝对不仅是巧合 是啊 是有一点古怪
Plus, he was saying to that security guard that Terry Harper was a visitor.
另外 他跟保安说 Terry Harper是来访者
But he's isn't, he works there. Exactly!
可他不是 他在那工作 对啊!
Boss, what are you saying? I don't know.
老板 你到底在说什么? 我不知道
But something definitely is NOT right.
但一定有什么地方不对劲
So where have you been? I told you to come straight back here.
你去哪了? 我告诉你直接回这来
I, er...got lost?
我 额...迷路了
Oh, OK. I thought we agreed. You promised me you'd be good.
好吧 我以为我们说好了 你保证过你不会捣乱
I wondered why you asked me to count all the way to 200.
我想知道你为什么让我一直数到200
Oh! Don't tell me he got you to play hide-and-seek!
哦! 别跟我说他让你跟他玩躲猫猫
What is it with you? He's very persuasive. It's the eyes.
你到底怎么了? 他太有说服力了 他的眼睛
Yes. It's definitely the eyes.
是的 绝对是他的眼睛
Either that or you two are unbelievably gullible.
要么是那样 或者 你们两个都是非一般的好骗
All right, come on, drink up.
好了 来吧 喝点酒
You all right?
你还好吧?
Can I talk to ya? Yeah, sure.
可以跟你谈谈么? 当然可以
Alone.
单独
Ridley just saw me at the offices you were at.
Ridley刚刚在那个办公室看见我了
What, Weinstein de Vere?
哪儿 Weinstein de Vere?
What were you doing there?
你去那做什么?
I came to warn you about the other man - that he was coming back.
我去提醒你那个人 提醒你他回去了
And did Ridley recognise you from the hotel?
Ridley认出你是酒店那个男孩了么?
Don't worry, son, we'll sort it.
别担心 孩子 我们会解决的
I think it went pretty well.
我觉得一切进展顺利
But I don't think we should risk leaving the outcome to chance.
不过我认为我们不应该仅靠运气来了事
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
It's my secret weapon.
我的秘密武器
I always know who's open to a little financial incentive and who isn't.
我知道哪些人会因钱动容 哪些人不会
Are you suggesting we pay a bribe?
你是建议我们行贿么?
Oh come on, Mr Strickland,
哦 少来了 Strickland先生
we're both grown-up businessmen.
我们都是久经商场的人了
That's the way it sometimes happens.
有时候事情就是如此
We are a billion-dollar-a-year business
我们是年收入十亿美元的大公♥司♥
with a reputation to protect.
有自己的信誉要维护
We can't be seen to be involved in anything like that.
我们不能被发现牵涉这样的事情
You wouldn't have to. We'd do it.
不用你们出面 我们来搞定
And what if Harper squeals?
如果Harper告密呢?
Well, your name's not on the bid document, you've got complete deniability.
你的名字不在竞标文件上 你可以全盘否认
All right, just do it then.
好吧 那就去做吧
I think it's only fair that we each put up half the cash.
我觉得公平起见 我们双方各出一半现金
Why?
为什么?
Because if anything goes wrong, then we both share the hit.
因为如果出了什么问题 我们都承担一定损失
How much are we talking?
大概需要多少钱?
A man like Harper? 500,000 should do it.
像Harper那样的人? 50万应该可以了
And you're suggesting I go and find £250,000 in cash, like that?
你的意思是让我去找到25万现金 是这样么?
You're a billion-dollar-a-year company.
你们是年收入十亿美元的大公♥司♥
That's just loose change.
这点钱连零头都算不上
So what are his options?
他有什么选择?
Well, he could walk away.
他可以带钱离开
But he won't, will he. Not Ridley.
但他不会的 对吧 这不是Ridley的风格
He's asking us to put up half the money,
他要求我们付一半的钱
to look like he's going to go through with the bribe.
让我们以为他是用这笔钱去行贿
But he'll keep it.
但他会自己留起来
Exactly. So how do we get it back?
没错 那我们怎么把钱拿回来?
Ok, So we're 43 short. Any ideas?
好吧 我们还差四万三 有什么主意么?
Yeah, I can probably magic that up.
恩 我大概可以变出来
How? Ask no questions, I'll tell you no lies.
怎么做? 别问问题 我不会跟你说假话
Oh, no you don't.
哦 别这样做 -什么?
What? -I know what you're thinking. -No, you don't.
我知道你在想什么 -不 你不知道
What's she on about? I've no idea. You promised.
她在说什么? 我不知道 你答应过的
Reg!
Reg!
All right, all right, I heard you.
别敲了 别敲了 听到了
Oh, it's you.
哦 是你啊
Yeah, well nice to see you too, Reg.
我也很高心见到你 Reg
Well, come in then.
好了 进来吧
Thank you, Reg.
谢了 Reg
That's 50p.
50便士
What?
什么?
50p. For the tea.
50便士 这杯茶
You want cake? I've got cake.
吃蛋糕么? 我有蛋糕
No, no, you're all right, mate.
不 不用了 伙计
There you go, 50p. Thank you.
给你 50便士 谢谢
So... How much do you want?
那么...你想要多少?
Eighty grand.
八万美元
Eighty grand?!
八万?!
No, no, no, I can't do eighty grand, I can't.
不 不 不 八万美元太多了 办不到
No? Right, what about 43 then, can you do that?
不行? 好吧 那4万3千美元呢 这个可以么?
Yes, I could do 43.
恩 4万3可以
Ten...
一万...
twenty...
两万...
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表