剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
kid put into care...
孩子由别人照顾...
You leave her out of this!
你不要把她牵扯进来!
She's be a teenager when you got out.
当你出狱时她就是个青少年了
Wouldn't even know you.She'd be with a new mum.
她甚至不会知道你 她会和新妈妈在一起
You can't do this. I'm a police officer, sweetheart,
你不能这样做 我是个警♥察♥ 宝贝
I can pretty much do anything I want.
我能做的还多着呢
Now, you do what I'm telling you,
现在你必须按照我说的做
or your brat will be in a foster home in time for her tea.
否则你的宝贝将会马上送到寄养家庭去
What's this here, a family crest?
这是什么 家族徽章?
The Topping family.We need an exact match.
Topping家族 我们需要完全相同的
By tomorrow, you said?
明天之前 你说呢?
Can it be done? It's not easy.You have to get the stone right.
能做好吗? 不容易啊 你必须弄到合适的宝石
The shape and the clarity, and the way the light dances off the...
形状和透明度 还有这光泽的折射度...
Hmm. That's odd. Something wrong?
呃 有点奇怪 有问题?
Not at all, but you might want to rethink a replica.
没什么 但是你可能要重新考虑一个复♥制♥品
Why? Because if this is what I think it is,
为什么? 因为如果和我想象的一样的话
a replica won't stand up to any serious scrutiny.
一个复♥制♥品是经受不起任何仔细审查的
It's fine with the naked eye, but if she gets it authenticated...
肉眼看还可以 但是如果拿去鉴定...
What?
什么?
What is it, Bob?
是什么 Bob?
Cushion-cut, 20-carat, azure stone.
垫型切工 20克拉 天蓝色宝石
If I'm not mistaken,
如果我没错的话
we are looking at a 150-year-old Kashmir sapphire.
我们面对着的是一颗有着150年历史的克什米尔蓝宝石
Well, that sounds expensive.
很好 听上去很值钱
It's hard to tell from a snap,but if this is the real thing,it could be 20-30 grand.
这很难说 但是如果这是真的 至少值两三万
It won't stand up to close scrutiny,
复♥制♥品经不起近距离检验
but I'll get you the replica by tomorrow, all right?
但是我明天之后会交给你 好吧?
Cheers.
多谢
Bloody hell! You spilled my shampoo,you clumsy...!
该死的! 你洒到我了 你个笨蛋...!
Oh, I'm so sorry. Watch the suit,will you? It's a nice one, then?
哦 对不起 看看我的西服? 这可是名牌?
I said get your grubby mitts off my threads.
把你的脏手拿开 少废话
Now tootle off back to your caravan. There's a dear.
滚回你的贫民窟吧 那才是你该呆的地方
Get me another bottle.
再给我拿瓶
She's stolen my wallet! Stop that girl!
她偷了我的钱包!快抓住她!
Police. What you talking about?I ain't done nothing!
警♥察♥ 你在胡说什么? 我什么也没做!
Hey. What's going on here?City of London Police.
嘿 这里发生什么了? 伦敦市警
What seems to be the problem? This geezer is sexually harassing me.
这里发生什么事了? 这男人对我性骚扰
I wouldn't touch you with a jack hammer, love.
我特么的才懒得碰你呢
Both of you calm down. Sir, why don't you explain to me what's happened?
你们都冷静下来 先生 要不你来解释一下?
This grotty little chav stole my wallet.
这个下流的女人偷了我的钱包
Do you want a smack, cheese breath?
你想挨一巴掌吗 胆小鬼?
I want her to turn out her pockets right now.
我要求翻她的口袋检查
I want my money back!
我想要回我的钱!
And I want you to calm down.I'm not going to warn you again, sir!
你需要冷静下 我不想再次警告你 先生!
Do as he says. Empty your pockets.
照他说的做 清空你的口袋
It's not there. Well, are you sure it's missing, sir?
不在那里 呃 你确定丢失了 先生?
Yes. I keep it inside my jacket.
是的 我放在夹克里面的
Why don't you check your other pockets?
你为什么不翻翻其余的口袋呢?
I don't see why, I don't keep...
我不知道为什么 我不会放...
I think you owe this young lady an apology, don't you?
我想你欠这位女士一声道歉 你觉得呢?
I'm sure she...
我肯定她...
Oh, come on, then. Apologise.
哦 速度 道歉
Sir.
先生
I'm most terribly sorry. Yeah, well, up yours, creep.
真是非常抱歉 耶 滚开吧 卑鄙小人
No, seriously,did you see that guy's face?
说真的 你看那家伙的脸了吧?
When I accused him of sexually harassing me,I thought he was going to puke.
当我指控他性骚扰时 我想他会想吐的吧
What happened to you? Kat Farmer used to be the best in the business.
你怎么了? Kat Farmer过去是这行业的翘楚
Used to be able to steal anything,
任何东西都手到擒来
and you got caught nicking a wallet. Come on, girl!
现在竟然偷钱包被抓 美女!
Who says I wanted his wallet?
谁说我想要他的钱包?
Whoa, nice!
咳 真厉害!
Shit!
该死!
You know, I never thought I'd see you again. Why's that?
我从没想过会再次见到你 为什么?
You're in this fancy new crew now.I'm still nicking watches.
你加入了新的梦幻团队 而我还在偷手表
I might have moved on,but I haven't changed.
我也想前进 但是没有任何改变
I'll never forget what you did for me.
我不会忘记你为我所做的一切
Yeah, well, I ain't a grass. I know.
好吧 我不是泄密者 我知道
I was worried about you in there.
我也担心过你
It weren't that bad. Regular meals every day. A roof over my head.
也没有那么糟糕 一天三顿饭 有个落脚之处
It's good that you were worried though.
你为我担心我很高兴
You ain't done so bad for yourself,have you? Well, you know...
你自己不会这么惨的吧? 对了 你知道吗...
I got a little girl now.
我生了个女儿
What?
什么?
Yeah, she'll be three next month.
恩 她下月就满三岁了
I can't believe you're a mum.
真不敢相信你居然当妈妈了
Dad's a bit of a waste of space though, I ain't seen him in two years.
她爹是个废物 我已经两年没见过他了
I'm sorry to hear that.
听到这个我很抱歉
Don't be. Like I said, he's a waste of space.
不需要 我说了他就是个废物
Look, Sean, now you're all sorted,
瞧 Sean 你们现在都分工明确对吧
I could really use a leg up.
我很想帮点忙
Uh?
呃?
There must be some little job I can do in that fancy crew of yours?
你们的超级团队里 总有我能干的杂活儿吧?
Sweep up? Make the tea?
打扫? 倒茶?
Stand there and look pretty?
站那儿当个花瓶?
Kat, it's not really that...
Kat 不见得是...
I'll get Mum to look after Laurel for a bit.
我可以让我妈照顾一下Laurel啊
Truth is,Sean, I'm really skint.
Sean 老实说我现在很穷
Oh! No! I don't want your charity,
噢! 别! 我不想要你的施舍
you know me better than that.
你知道我不是这种人
I want to work for it.
我想要自食其力
Ash sent these over from the printers.
Ash从印刷厂寄来的
These are fake title deeds to a 30acre pile in Northumberland. Great.
这是诺森伯兰郡的一块三十亩地的假地契 很好
And documents showing all the debts still owed to the estate.
资料显示所有债务都在这个房♥产名下
Fantastic. Hey, guys.
太棒了 嗨 朋友们
Sean, what the hell are you...?
Sean 你到底在干嘛...?
I see you've brought company.
我看见你带了位朋友
All right? I'm Kat.
好吗? 我是Kat
Like your gaff. This all from grifting then?
我喜欢这地方 这些都是诈骗来的吧?
All right, Emms? Long time no see! Kat.
噢 Emms? 好久不见! Kat
Wow! Look at you, all glammed up!
哇哦! 瞧你多漂亮啊!
Look, she's an old friend, OK?
听着 她是位老朋友 好吗?
I said she could help out with a job.
我答应给她找份差事
She used to hang around with me and Emma back in the day.
她过去常和我和Emma在一起
She just needs a leg up, that's all.
她只是需要糊口 仅此而已
It's one job, and I'll pay her from my share.
打点零工 我会从我那份里付她薪水
Are you serious?
你认真的?
I mean, I'm sorry,this is nothing personal...
我是说 我很抱歉 这和私人感情无关...
I can vouch for her and so can Emma.
我能给她担♥保♥ Emma也能
That aside, I owe her. She kept me from going to prison.
还有 我欠她人情 她让我免受牢狱之灾
That was a long time ago, Sean. That's what I said.
那是很久之前的事了 Sean 我也是这么说的
It makes no difference.
这没什么区别
I was 15,
我当时15岁
and she could have seriously reduced her sentence if she'd grassed me up, but she didn't.
要是她出♥卖♥♥♥了我便可以大大地减刑 但她没有
You two, of all people, should respect that.
所有人中偏偏你们俩 最该尊重她
How many of your old friends have turned up?
你们有多少个老朋友现身过?
And we've taken care of every single one of them.
我们一个不漏都帮了
Kid's got a point.
孩子说得有道理
Emma? Oh, she's a train crash.
Emma呢? 噢 她拉里邋遢的
But she's all right.
不过她可以信赖
OK. We'll work her into the con.
好吧 让她加入这次计划
Looks like she's in, Guv. All right. Stay on it.
她好像进去了 老大 好的 继续盯着
OK. So tomorrow, Emma goes to see Linda and reveals the news about the debts owed on the estate.
那么 明天 Emma去见Linda暗示她这个房♥产名下的债务问题
But before she starts asking questions, show her the bracelet.
但在她提问之前 给她看这个手镯
Yeah, there might be an issue with that.
恩 可能有点问题
An issue?
什么问题?
Seedy Bob says the sapphire on the bracelet
Seedy Bob说手镯上的蓝宝石
might be a rare Kashmir sapphire,
可能是块稀有的克什米尔蓝宝石
and very hard for Bob to forge.
Bob很难伪造
So if she gets it authenticated... Yeah. They'll spot it.
所以如果她拿去鉴定... 对 他们会发现的
What if we do a switch?
那么如果我们调包了呢?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表