剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
on your aunt's estate?
来继承你伯祖母的房♥产吗?
Mortgage payments, legal fees?
按揭付款 或者法律费用?
Yes.
是的
One hundred thousand for subsidence.
十万元地面下沉修缮费
I was about to give it to them as well. In cash.
我也正打算付给他们 现金支付
I don't believe it!
真不敢相信!
So there's no estate?
所以根本没有什么遗产?
No estate. No dead relative. No nothing.
没有遗产 没有去世的亲属 什么都没有
And I'm afraid the bracelet they gave you... What about it?
恐怕他们给你的手镯... 手镯怎么了?
Well, we're going to have to take it with us.
恩 我们正打算带走这个手镯
It's evidence.
这是证物
I spoke to them yesterday.
我昨天才和他们通过电♥话♥
They said they were going to come and collect me later today.
他们说今天晚些时候就会来找我确认
Did they give you an address? No. I didn't think to ask.
他们给你见面地址了吗? 没 我没想到要问
Did they say what time you were being picked up? Two o'clock. Great.
那他们告诉你时间了吗? 两点 好的
We'd like you to keep that appointment. Excuse me? Go along,
我们想要你继续赴约 你说什么? 去赴约
sign the papers, and hand Michael Stone the money,
签署文件 给Michael Stone钱
just as planned.
一切按计划进行
Are you mad?
你们疯了吗?
It is essential that we catch him with the cash in his hand.
必须人赃俱获我们才能逮捕他
My cash? Yes. Have you lost your mind?
我的钱? 是的 你疯了吗?
There'll be a team of police officers.
我们会派一队警♥察♥保护你
We'll be with you all the way. There's no risk at all.
全程保护 绝没有任何风险
No risk to you, no.
对你没有危险 肯定没有
It's not your money, is it?
又不是你的钱 不是吗?
You don't even know where they're bloody taking me!Do you?
你都不知道他们要把我往哪儿带!是吧?
No, but I can assure you...
是 但是我可以保证你...
And I can assure you
我还可以向你保证呢
the 100,000 pounds is going back into my bank.
那10万英镑会打回我的账户
I'm sorry, I don't mind helping you catch these people,
抱歉 我不是不愿帮你抓住这些人
but I will not risk my life savings.
但不想拿我毕生的积蓄来冒险
And you have no right to ask me to do so!
还有 你无权要求我这样做!
You've got two minutes. Thanks.
你有两分钟的时间 谢谢
Sean, what are you doing here?
Sean 来这儿干什么?
'Fisk.' Her brother's turned up.
'Fisk' 她弟弟出现了
Look, you shouldn't have come.
听着 你不该来的
Well, I had to. Nobody else is doing anything.
但我必须来 他们都袖手旁观
Mickey's acting like it's just a little inconvenient hitch in his master plan.
Mickey的反应仿佛这只是他总体规划中一块小小绊脚石罢了
That's just the way he deals with stuff.
他总是这样处理事情
He doesn't let his emotions get in the way.
从不因感情因素而影响自己的判断
That's because he doesn't have any emotions.
那是因为他根本就没有感情
Oh, Sean, come on.Don't be stupid.
哦 Sean 别这样 别这么犯傻
I'm not being stupid,
我才不是犯傻
when are you going to realise you're in trouble?
要到什么时候你才能意识到自己身处险境?
You have to trust Mickey, OK? We both do.
你必须信任Mickey 行吗? 我们都得信任他
He'll come up with something.He always does.
他总会想出办法的 他一直如此
Yeah? What if he doesn't this time?
是吗? 万一这次不能呢?
Little family reunion, Seany?
家庭小团圆呐 Seany
Excuse me?
你是?
Detective Inspector Fisk. My pals call me Sid.
我是探长Fisk 朋友们都叫我Sid
How is Emma?
Emma怎么样?
Still acting tough?
还在逞强吗?
Are you the copper that set my sister up?
你就是把我姐姐抓起来的条子?
Yeah, I am. And I can make it stick too.
对 是我 而且我能让她一直关在里面
I have this network of people, you see,
我有这样的人际网 你懂的
all willing to state that they bought Class-A drugs from your big sister.
他们都愿意证明从你姐姐那儿购买♥♥了A级毒品
Come on, then. Come on.
继续 继续说呀
I'm not entirely sure how it would help your sister,
我还不清楚这会给你姐姐带来多大"帮助"
but it might be fun all the same.
但也应该会很有趣
Come on.
继续呀
No? Smart boy.
不继续了? 孺子可教
See, what I don't understand is
听着 我不明白的是
why Mickey wasn't interested in the deal I offered him.
为什么Mickey对我提出的交易不感兴趣
What deal? When he was here posing as her brief.
什么交易? 他冒充她的律师到这儿时我们谈了谈
You spoke to Mickey? Like I said, I offered him a deal.
你跟Mickey谈过了? 正如我所说 我跟他谈了笔交易
Fifty grand and she walks.
五万英镑就放她走
Didn't seem too much,
其实不算多
not for a big crew like your lot.
对于你们这么大的一个团伙来说根本不算多
He turned me down. You're lying.
他拒绝了 你在说谎
Oh, what, he didn't tell you?
哦 不是吧 他没告诉你?
I'll get you fifty grand. Sorry, that deal's closed.
我给你五万英镑 对不住 那个交易已经取消了
I've got another one though. Yeah, and what's that, then?
不过还有一个 好 你说 是什么?
Linda Runcorn gets picked up at two o'clock to finish a deal.
两点钟的时候约Linda Runcorn完成交易
I want to know where you're taking her.
我想知道你会带她到哪
Ten minutes after you tell me, I have Emma released.
你告诉我后十分钟内就释放Emma
You have my word on that.
我向你保证
If you don't tell me, I'll make sure she gets ten years. Minimum.
你要是不告诉我 我保证她至少会被监禁10年
Time to find out if blood's thicker than money, Seany.
是时候检验下是亲情重要还是金钱重要 Seany
Need some company?
要人陪吗?
I'll have what he's having. Sure.
给我来杯和他一样的 没问题
You worried about Emms?
还在担心Emms?
Yeah, but she'll be fine,
当然 但她会没事的
we've got out of worse scrapes than this.
比这更糟糕的我们都熬过去了
Yeah, you have.
是 当然会
I used to love you and Emms, back in the day,
过去 我非常羡慕你和Emms
always looking out for each other.
总是相互关心着对方
I never had that. I had a sister who hated my guts
我从没经历过这些 我的妹妹讨厌我
and a mum who was only happy when she was off her face.
妈妈也只有在看不见她的时候才高兴得起来
You've got your little girl now.
现在你有自己的女儿了
Yeah. Mum's better too.
是啊 做妈妈后也好多了
It's funny how something so little
真有趣 这么小的一个孩子
can turn two people's lives around.
却能让两个大人的改变这么大
It's hard though...
虽然很艰难...
looking out for her, making sure she's got what she needs,
照顾她 保证她的需求都能得到满足
things that I never had.
还有我从未拥有过的东西
I'm sure you're a great mum.
你肯定是一个伟大的妈妈
Well, I try my best.
呵 我会尽最大的努力
That's the thing about family.
这才是所谓的家庭
You do whatever you have to to take care of them, keep them safe.
尽自己所能照顾好他们 保证他们的安全
Yeah, you do.
是的 你说对了
And there ain't nothing wrong with that, is there, Sean?
这样做一点错都没有 是吧 Sean?
No, there isn't.
是 一点儿都不错
Inspector Fisk? It's Sean Kennedy.
Fisk探长? 我是Sean Kennedy
'I'll tell you what you want to know, but I need to see Emma's free first.'
我会告诉你你想知道的 但是你必须先释放Emma
You won't regret this, kid.
你不会反悔吧 孩子
'Yeah. I'd better not.'
是 我想不会的
You know what you have to do?
知道该怎么做吗?
Just go along with everything until you turn up. Exactly.
什么都不管 只等你出现 正确
Afternoon. Hello.
下午好 你好
I need to speak to Mr Gayhorse.
我要找Gayhorse先生
I'm sorry, we don't have anyone here by that name.
对不起 这里没有Gayhorse先生
I'm Sheldon Greyshot. Who are you?
我是Sheldon Greyshot 你们是?
Oh. I've got it down as...Gayhorse.
哦 这里写的是...Gayhorse
What does that look like to you?
你看像什么?
Er...Playhouse.
呃...Playhouse
Look, it's Greyshot. It's obviously a mistake.
听我说 是Greyshot 很明显上面写错了
We don't make mistakes. We can't afford to.
我们不犯错误 犯不起
We're from Her Majesty's Treasury.
我们是财政部的
My name is Farrow and this is Whitman.
我是Farrow 这位是Whitman
You're investigating the estate of Marcus Hambury.
你在负责调查Marcus Hambury的房♥产吧
Is there a problem? He's wanted for tax evasion.
有什么问题吗? 他因逃税被通缉
As you know, any probate investigator's at liberty to
如你所知 任何遗产认证调查员都有权利
track down the heirs to intestate assets of the deceased,
将死者在遗嘱中没有提及的资产赋予他的后代
whatever their misdemeanours when living.
不管他生前犯下什么错
Except in this case,
这件除外
the deceased is alive and well and living in Hove.
所谓的死者现在还安稳地在Hove生活着
Hove? Yes, we're afraid he might have faked his own death to avoid capture.
Hove? 是 我们推测他是为了逃避追捕而制♥造♥了假死事件
So, we'll need a room
因此 我们需要一间房♥间
and all the documentation you have on the estate.
查看你所拥有的关于那栋房♥产的所有记录材料
Jennifer, get the Hambury file, will you?
Jennifer 麻烦去取一下Hambury的文件
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表