剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
So, what? Do I get like a uniform, an' all that?
那么 是什么? 我有没有制♥服♥之类的 所有那些?
No, you won't need one,
不 你不需要
you see, the most important part of your job...
你瞧 你最重要的工作...
..is to have the drinks ready and on the table for when we get back.
...就是准备好酒 迎接我们凯♥旋♥
Good luck, Ed.
祝你好运 Ed
Sir, we need your pin.
先生 我们需要您的密♥码♥
Thank you.
谢谢
OK. Three minutes.
好 三分钟
That it? Yeah. Like we were never here.
搞定了? 是啊 就像我们从没来过一样
What's happening with my money?
我的钱怎么了?
It's all right.
没事
It's buying.
在买♥♥进
Are we ready to do the transfer?
准备好过户了么?
So, now, we transferring his ten million
那么 现在 我们把他的一千万
from the trading account, into our account.
从交易户头转到我们的账户
Hi. Hello.
嗨 你好
We have a reservation, under the name of Jones. OK.
我们有预约 名字是Jones 好的
This is the most fun I've ever had. You know what?
这是有史以来我最开心的一次 你知道么?
I think we come back tomorrow, we do it all over again.
我觉得我们应该明天再来 再来它一次
Stay where you are! Get on the floor! Down now!
别动! 都站起来! 立刻!
Armed Police! Nobody move! You are under arrest on suspicion of fraud.
武装警♥察♥! 所有人不要动! 你们因涉嫌诈骗被捕
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
This has nothing to do with us.
这跟我们一点关系都没有
All right, darlin', tell it to the judge.
是么 亲爱的 跟法官说去吧
No, no, no, I mean it.
不 不 不 我说真的
They did it, they have this machine, they wanted us to invest.
是他们干的 这台机器是他们的 他们想让我们投资
That's what happened, she's telling the truth!
就是这么回事 她说的是实话!
We didn't even give them the money. Hold up.
我们连钱都没有给他们 等一下
Bring 'em back.
把他们带回来
Take the rest of them away.
把其他人带走
It was...it was just a demonstration,
不过是...不过是示范
we only met them yesterday.
我们昨天才认识
They were trying to convince us to invest but we didn't.
他们想说服我们投资 可我们没答应
Open the bag, you can see for yourself.
把袋子打开 你可以自己看
So, this is your money? Yes.
那么 这是你们的钱了? 是的
B-But it doesn't have to be. It could be yours.
但 但是不一定 也可以是你们的
So, if it just disappeared.
所以 如果这些钱消失不见
There is half a million pounds in cash in that bag, so...
袋子还有五十万现金 所以...
If you let us go we won't even look back, I swear.
只要你放我们走 我们绝不回头看一眼 我发誓
I've got a jet fuelled and ready to leave,
我有一架直升机 加满了油 随时可以起飞
I can be out of the country in an hour.
我可以在一个小时内离开这个国家
You've got the machine, the people who built it.
你查获了机器 还有制♥造♥机器的那些人
Why do you need us?
你还要我们干嘛?
Our friend's on his way to the airport.
我们的朋友正在去往机场的路上
Stacie's going to lose him and meet you back at the hotel.
Stacie会摆脱他 然后回头在酒店跟你们会合
You son of a bitch, you did it.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 你成功了
Hold tight.
抓紧了
You did well.
你做的不错
Just get on the plane before they change their mind.
在他们改变主意之前 赶紧上飞机
We're back.
我们回来了
Ah. Hey. Ha-ha-ha.
啊 嘿 哈哈哈
Current balance, ten million pounds.
账户余额 一千万
Yes! And he gave us half a mill commission in cash
太好了! 他还给了我们十万现金
for taking it off him. Yeahhey.
作为小费 是的
Thank you, my dear.
谢谢你 亲爱的
To us. To us! Yeah, yeah! Woo hoo!
敬我们自己 敬自己! 好 哇哦
They've just gone into the hotel. No. No police.
他们刚进酒店 不 没有警♥察♥
Ah, taste of victory. Scary. Scary.
啊 胜利的滋味 吓死了 提心吊胆
Guys, Get out.
各位 快离开
Go. Go, go, move.
走 快走 动起来
Come on, Albert.
快点 Albert
if you've ever been brilliant, please be brilliant now.
如果你真的那么聪明 那现在快想点办法
Gentlemen. I know what you're thinking but, er...
先生们 我知道你们在想些什么... 但是 呃...
That's my money. That's my money. Come on, come on.
那是我的钱 是我的钱 快点 快
I guess most of you must have thought that,
我猜想你们大部分人应该都认为
one day, it would end like this.
终有一天我们会这样收场
Which, without an extraordinary amount of planning,
若不是有大量精密的计划
it very well might have done.
结局应该就是如此了
Come on, then. Off your arses. Wakey wakey.
快点吧 抬起你的臀部 醒一醒
Honestly, eh?
说真的 啊?
What would you lot do without me coming to bale you out of trouble all the time?
要不是我总是赶来帮你们收拾烂摊子 你们会怎样?
I mean it's all right Mickey doing all that,
Mickey一直是那副德行
"Look at me, I'm a clever bastard" stuff, but when it comes down to it.
"看看我 我聪明透顶"之类的 但是真到关键时刻
You just can't do it without me, can you?
没了我你们成不了事 对么?
Are you sure you couldn't find anyone else? I'm sorry.
你确定你找不到其他人了么? 抱歉
Hello. Who's this? Very pretty. Hello, sweetheart.
你好 这是谁啊? 美妞 好啊 小甜心
I'm Danny. Danny Blue.
我叫Danny Danny Blue
Probably heard a lot about me.
应该没少听说过我吧
Call my enforcer, get him on a plane.
打电♥话♥给我的杀手 让他上飞机
Alex Klukas? I'm here.
Alex Kulkas? 是我
Hello, Mickey.
你好 Mickey
Try this on.
把这个穿上
Just for the record, this isn't an accurate representation
只是声明一下 这不是我真正的
of my underwear.
内衣
I want you to learn how they programme the machine.
我要你学会他们是如何操作机器的
How does the machine work?
这个机器如何工作?
Well, basically, it's a box with a bunch of lights in it.
呃 基本上 只是一个盒子 里面装了一些小信♥号♥♥灯而已
I thought it might be.
我早该想到了
Gentlemen. I know what you're thinking.
先生们 我知道你们在想什么
Come on then, off your arses.
快点 抬起你的臀部
Did you, er, did you throw it all over? Nah, fifty grand or so.
你 呃 你把钱都扔了? 没 五万左右吧
Er, now might be a good time to slip away.
呃 现在大概是开溜的好时机
I think that's a fabulous idea.
这主意太棒了
How about, me and you, we just slip away together?
不如 我和你 我们一起双宿双飞
Danny, behave.
Danny 注意点形象
Easy pal, that's my sister.
规矩点 伙计 这是我姐姐
Whoa, everybody's a bit touchy, ain't they?
哇哦 每个人都有点敏感 不是么?
I didn't have to use blanks, you know, I did think about it.
我可没那么多闲工夫 你知道的 我认真想过
How you doing, Albie?
你还好吧 Albie?
Pretty good, Danny, pretty good.
非常好 Danny 非常好
I'm sorry I had to shoot you. Don't worry about it.
抱歉我不得不对你开枪 别在意
I blame Mickey. He's very theatrical. Someone shut him up.
都怪Mickey 他太夸张了 谁来把他嘴堵上
It was OTT, that's all I'm saying.
我只是觉得太过了 没别的意思
We were still being watched. Exactly. Always playing to the audience.
我们当时还在被监视 没错 要表演给观众看
Listen, Listen. When you've taken someone for ten million,
听着 当你拿了某个人一千万
the only way you can be sure they're not coming after you
唯一能够确保他们不找上你的办法
is if they think you're dead.
就是让他们以为你死了
Ten million? Is this a good time to talk about my cut?
一千万? 现在适合讨论一下我该分多少么?
I think we'd better be going. Time we should make a move, come on.
我想我们最好还是先离开这 是时候走了 快点
Wahey. Yeah.
干杯 干杯
I've just had an amazing and original idea.
我突然有一个了不起的想法 最原始的想法
God, help us.
上帝啊 帮帮我们
Bear with me, right, one, two, three,
再忍♥受我一会 好吧 一 二 三
there's seven of us, right?
我们有七个人 对吗?
We should hook up. We'll start a new gang, maybe I'll lead it,
我们应该联合起来 可以组成一个新团体 我来领导
we'll call it....
就叫...
The Magnificent Seven.
七侠士
What d'you think, Albert? I think that's a hell of an idea.
你觉得呢 Albert? 我觉得这名字烂透了
What about The Great Eight? To The Great Eight.
八盗侠如何? 敬八盗侠
So, that's it. I'm out of here.
那 就这样了 我要离开了
I hope you've picked up a few things along the way.
我希望这一路走来你们学到了一些东西
If something seems too good to be true, it almost certainly is.
如果有些事看上去好的不太真实 那基本就不是真的
Always look a gift horse in the mouth.
些许的吹毛求疵都是必要
Unless you don't much care whether it has teeth or not.
除非你压根儿不在乎有什么瑕疵
And, remember, you can't cheat an honest man.
还有 记住 不能欺骗诚实的人
So, if you bend the rules to make some easy money,
如果你为了轻松赚钱 就坏了规矩
you deserve what you get.
你会有应得的下场
Oh, and, er, don't believe everything people tell you.
哦 还有 呃 不要相信别人跟你说的任何事
Whoever they are.
不管是谁
Think things through for yourself.
自己先把事情想清楚
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表