剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Right, what have you got?
好 什么情况?
Look, this doesn't match.
瞧 这里不一致
Security breach.
有人闯入
We've got it!
搞定!
So near, so very, very near.
非常接近 很近很近了
This is a very strange sensation.
我有种很奇怪的感觉
I'm rooting for the mark.
我在给商标做赞助
It's all gone weird.
事情太诡异了
The Americans are on the third floor!
美国人在三楼!
Try the back exit.
试试后面的出口
'Boys, the third floor.'
'弟兄们 三楼'
Come on!
跟上!
'Woo! Woo!
'哇哦 真棒!
'Go, go, go!'
'出发 走人!'
Your money?
你要钱?
My money.
我要钱
You...moron!
你...忒二了!
You didn't seriously think
你该不会真以为
we were going to give you a quarter of a million G's, did you?
我们真会给你25万吧
Why not, we had a deal?
为什么不 我们说好的啊?
I'll tell you why not.
我来告诉你为什么
Because we did all the hard work. That's why not.
因为所有的累活都是我们干的 这就是理由
I think you're being unfair. Really?
你们这样不公平 是吗?
I did a lot of preparation behind the scenes.
我可是做了不少幕后准备工作
I did some work you didn't even see.
我做的那些你们甚至看都没看到
I don't give a rat's ass what you did behind the scenes.
老娘我才不在乎你的幕后工作呢
We have the formula - it's being made up right now
我们有配方-马上就要制♥造♥出来了
and we don't need you any more!
我们不需要你了!
Boo-hoo-hoo!
嘘-吼-吼!
Seriously, what sort of idiots do you think we are?
说真的 你觉得我们是哪种蠢蛋?
The sort who thought I was attaching a microphone to that brooch
就是那种以为我在胸针上贴了麦克风
when actually it was a camera.
可实际上我贴的是摄像头
A camera that filmed you and your husband breaking in to Spitz-Kleinman.
这个摄像头拍下了你和你丈夫闯入Spitz-Kleinman的全过程
Cup of Rosy-Lee, don't mind if I do, ta very much!
给我来杯茶 我就不客气了 谢谢!
The footage of which I've put on a DVD
我把这底片刻录在DVD上
and have given to my assistant
交给了我的助手
who is at this moment outside Scotland Yard
他现在正在警局外头
waiting for my phone call.
等我的电♥话♥呢
Those sorts of idiots.
你们就是那种蠢货
250 grand, cash, please.
25万 请给现金
I almost feel bad.
我差点感觉很糟
Yeah, cos they think that's the worst thing that's going to happen to them today.
对 因为他们觉得那是今天他们遭遇的最糟糕的事情
You know, it almost seems unfair.
你知道么 它几乎看起来不公平
Almost!
几乎!
Are you sure this is the right formula?
你确定这是真的配方吗?
I stole it myself, so I think I know what I'm doing.
是我亲自把他偷出来了 我知道我在干嘛
Now shut up and give me the bottle!
闭上你丫的嘴把瓶子给我!
I want to sweat some fat. Yeah, me, too! Huh!
我想流出些脂肪 哈 我也要
You're definitely sweating.
你肯定会流汗
Oh, my...
哦 天哪...
Yeah, that's what I thought.
对 这就是我的想法
Cos that formula's just an emetic.
这配方就是催吐剂
A very powerful one, granted.
药效强劲 我保证
But an emetic just the same.
但还是催吐剂
We just gave him 250 grand for something
我们为了这玩意儿给了他25万
that makes you sick?!
这东西居然就让我犯恶心?!
Well, at least we still have the egg, honey.
得了 至少我们还有蛋 亲爱的
50 grand for an egg that's now worth 20 times that.
一颗蛋五万美元 现在价值涨到20倍
He may think he had us, he may think he was smart,
他可能认为他玩儿了我们 认为他自己多聪明
but we're still way up on the deal!
可这交易还没完呢!
Who's the idiot now, Mullen?
现在谁是蠢货 Mullen?
Who's laughing now!
笑到最后的人是谁?
Excuse me?
请问?
Is that meant to be in there?
它原先就是在这里面吗?
It's believed the egg might have been accidentally moved
据称这颗蛋被挪去了别处
by a cleaner
可能是清洁工疏忽了
or even a practical joker,
也可能是有人恶作剧
but however it happened,
但是不管经过如何
Lord Tenguiz declared he was delighted to have his egg back.
Tenguiz勋爵说能把蛋取回来他很高兴
As you can see, the egg is now....
正如你所见 这颗蛋现在...
Mmm. I'm no legal expert, but I'd imagine it's quite difficult
嗯 我不是法律方面的专家 但是我觉得
to charge someone for stealing something that hasn't been stolen.
要以莫须有的罪名控告别人偷窃是很困难的
Wouldn't you say?
你不觉得么?
'The egg is now back in its rightful place,
'现在这颗蛋物归原主
and what a piece of art it is.
它是件艺术品
'It was created...'
'它被创造...'
But, but, no!
但是 但是 不!
He stole it! He said, if you used the black light...
他偷了它! 他说如果你用黑光...
If you subject Styteline to a 15-nanosecond blast of black light,
如果你让Styleline受到15纳秒的黑光的照射
it temporarily changes the refractive index.
它会暂时改变折光率
And if you believe that load of old cobblers,
如果他连那堆屁话都信
you'll believe anything.
别人说什么他都会信
We saw him leave the room with it.
我们看到他带着蛋离开房♥间
We saw him leave the room with it!
我们看到他带着蛋离开房♥间!
No!
不!
We do the cons! We're the ones who do the conning!
我们专干诈骗! 我们才是骗人的人!
This really has to be your best work. THE best.
这是你最精巧的作品 没有之一
We're the ones who do the goddamn conning!
我们他妈的才是诈骗犯!
So they had to do the robbery themselves,
所以他们得亲自完成抢劫
or they could have gone to the police.
不然他们早报♥警♥了
Or come after us. But now, they can't do either.
也可能跟着我们 但现在 他们什么也没干
Yeah, but how would you know for sure they would offer to do it?
好吧 那你如何肯定他们会接受?
Well, their arrogance, their greed, their need?
他们狂妄 贪婪 他们渴望
All we had to do was convince them
我们要做的就是让他们相信
none of us could do the job.
我们没人能完成这个任务
So you dropped the receipt deliberately. Unbelievable!
所以你故意弄丢了收据 真不敢相信!
How you lot pull it off, I've no idea.
你们是怎么完成的 我可是彻底没想法
Oh! Says the man who pulled off the greatest con of the 21st century.
哦! 搞定了21世纪最厉害的诈骗犯的人居然会说出这种话
It's quite remarkable, Eddie.
真是难以置信 Eddie
You managed to convince Carol you're an attractive man!
你居然让Carol认为你是个有魅力的男人!
Oi! We think he's a bit of all right, don't we Carol?
喂!我们觉得他马马虎虎啦 是不是Carol?
I won't hear a word against him. Mwah!
损他的话我一个字儿都不听 香一个!
Oooh!
哇哦!
All right, how about a toast, how about a toast?
好了 干杯怎么样 大家一块儿干个杯?
To Eddie, to Carol, to all of us - and our good health.
祝Eddie 祝Carol 祝所有人 - 祝大家身体健康
Our good health!
身体健康!
Hang on.
等会
Crudites, anyone? Lowfat dip?
有谁吃粗粮? 这是低脂的?
He's a friend of chairman Mao, isn't he?
他是毛主席的朋友 对不?
Ooh!
哦!
Hey, Chinese - now you're talking. Who's got a menu?
嘿 你又说到中国了 谁那有菜单?
Cheers, all.
大家一起干杯
Cheers!
干杯!
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表