剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
we'll change it.
我们就做出修改
What do you think?
你们觉得怎样
Weekly briefings. You'll thank us for our input.
每周报告 你们将会感谢我们的付出的
Then I think we have a deal.
好吧 那我觉得我们成交了
I think we do.
我也这样想
You won't regret it. I'll be in touch.
你不会后悔的 我们保持联♥系♥
What time do you call this?
你看看都什么时候了
I'm sorry but I got held up.
我很抱歉我堵车了
Stop with the excuses.
不要再找借口了
Three quarters of a mil? More like two.
七十五万? 更像一百五十万
Nearly 2 million pounds profit!
接近两百万英镑的利润!
The best art theft deal in the world. Ever!
全世界最好的盗窃艺术品交易 无敌!
'There are four types of fat.
'脂肪分为四种
'Good fat, bad fat, thin fat and fat fat.'
'好脂肪 坏脂肪 瘦脂肪 胖脂肪'
When setting up the convincer, Ash and I will be in weekly contact
当设好了引子 Ash和我会每周
with the Devilles, but when we meet them,
跟Deville夫妇联♥系♥ 但当我们见面时
Freddy The Face will have fitted Ash with a smaller fat suit.
Freddy The Face会给Ash穿越来越瘦的肥肉装
So by the time the convincer is over,
然后当引子阶段结束时
he'll appear to have lost
他要假装减了六英石体重
'I'm Doctor Dean Deville,
'我是Dean Deville博士
'and I'm here today to tell you about the EYS plan.'
'今天我来告诉你我们的EYS节食计划'
The stakes are high.
架子太高了
Breaking into The Tenguiz Gallery to get the egg is a tall order.
闯入Tenguiz展馆拿蛋确实是个苛刻的要求
OK, that's how you get in.
好的 这就是你进去的办法
'You, too, can be part of the Eat Yourself Slender Plan.'
'你也能成为把越吃越瘦计划中的一员'
So, the chemical the objects are sprayed with
所以 喷上的化学制剂的名字是
is called Aceto-Styteline.
叫做Aceto-Styteline
It reacts with the infra-red on the doors and sets the alarms off.
它能与门上的红外线反应 打开警铃
But if you subject Styteline to a 15-nanosecond blast of black light...
但如果你能把Styteline暴露到黑光中达到十五纳秒...
...It temporarily changes its refractive index.
...暂时就会改变它的折射率
'The Eat Yourself Slender Plan lets you eat the good, thin fat you like,
'越吃越瘦计划能让您吃到所喜爱的好的瘦的脂肪
'whilst at the same time reducing your bad fat fat.'
'同时减少你的坏的胖的脂肪'
See you soon.
回见
I got to change my lens prescription.
我要换我的眼镜度数了
Through the ducts is the best way to get in.
从管道进入是最好的办法了
Er, sorry, here are the, er...
抱歉 这是 呃...
Ah, good. Good. Now, this is what we were missing.
啊 好的 好的 这就是我们错过的
'The Eat Yourself Slender Plan!
'越吃越瘦!
'Because the rest of your life starts today.'
'只因你的新生从今天开始'
You sure you're ready for the breakin? Yeah. 100%.
确信现在准备好进去了? 是的 百分之百
See you at the penthouse tomorrow, eight o'clock, sharp.
明天在阁楼见 八点整
We'll supply the popcorn.
我们提供爆米花
My team should be arriving at the gallery now.
我的人正赶往画廊
They know this has to go like clockwork.
他们知道行动要争分夺秒
There you go. Thank you.
好了 谢谢
Champagne? Thanks.
香槟? 谢谢
Please, have a seat.
请 请坐
Sailing bloody close to the wind, bringing them in here.
借风使舵 把他们带到这里
The nearer we draw them to us,
我们把他们引得越近
the more they'll trust us. According to Mickey.
他们就会越相信我们 就像Mickey说的
Ah, this is Claude. He takes care of all our security concerns.
这是Claude 他负责处理安全问题
Ah, the old "in and out" guy, huh?
哦 一个"进进出出"的老家伙 嗯?
OK, we're in.
好的 我们到了
There they are.
他们在那
Right.
好
OK. Let's do it.
好的 我们开始吧
OK, I'm here.
好的 我在这
OK, cameras 19 and 24 will freeze when I press enter.
好 当我按下回车键时19和24号♥摄像机会停下
But the system's on an automatic reboot every three minutes,
不过这个机器每3分钟自动重启
which I can't override.
是我控制不了的
'So, you have exactly 180 seconds from when I say, OK?'
'所以 你们只有180秒 从我说开始后 明白?'
And, go!
好的 开始!
Here comes the black light now.
现在是黑光了
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
How much longer does he have?
他还有多久?
45 seconds. Come on, fella, come on.
45秒 快点 伙计 快点
Now the moment of truth.
检验真理的时刻到了
The black light should block the security alarm.
黑光灯应该可以阻断安全警铃
Wow. Ha! It actually worked.
喔 哈 真成功了
What did I say?
我说什么来着?
Come on, Sean.
快点 Sean
Eight, seven...
八 七...
Six, five, four, three, two, one.
六 五 四 三 二 一
Uh! Ha!
啊! 哈!
Nice one!
干的不错!
So, give us 24 hours,
那么 给我们24小时
let the dust settle, and we'll meet up tomorrow.
一切尘埃落定 我们明天再见
You know, Mullen, Bill Clinton once said to me...
你知道吗 Mullen 比尔·克♥林♥顿♥曾经告诉我...
Shut up, Dean.
闭嘴 Dean
No, Bill never said that. Goodnight, Mr Mullen.
不 比尔才没说过那样的话呢 晚安 Mullen先生
Goodnight!
晚安!
Softly, softly.
安了 安了
I bet you haven't seen one this big before.
我赌你以前肯定没见过这么大的
I don't think I have. And what a funny colour, innit, it's just...
我也觉得没有 你看那个可笑的颜色 是吧 有点...
Can I have a quick word please, sir?
我能说句话吗 先生?
Yeah, sure, yeah.
请讲 请讲
You like Carol, don't you?
你喜欢Carol 对吧
Yeah, well, I do a bit, yeah. Y'know.
恩 这个嘛 是有那么一点 是 你知道
She'll be ready to leave in a few days. And she'll need someone.
她过几天要出院了 不过她需要有人
To help her change her lifestyle,
来帮她改变生活方式
to help her lose weight and get fit again.
帮她减肥 恢复健康
And I was just wondering that, if you did it together
所以我在想 如果你们一起的话
you might find that you wouldn't need all the cakes and the sweets and...
你也许就用不着买♥♥这些个蛋糕和糖果还有...
As you can see, it's got a time and a date on it.
你看 这上面有时间和日期
So I'm hoping that'll revealwho paid for five coffees,
所以我想 或许我们能找出是谁在上周二出钱买♥♥了
four flapjacks and a croissant here, Thursday last.
五杯咖啡 四份煎饼和一个羊角面包了
Beautiful, isn't it?
很美 不是吗?
I think you and I could do a lot more business together, Mr Mullen.
我觉得我们一起可以做很多生意 Mullen先生
I very much hope so.
我也非常期待
We will most definitely be in touch.
我们继续保持联♥系♥吧
Oh, and remember....
噢 请记得...
"If you don't ask..."
"如果你不问..."
What do you feed your staff on, Mr Mullen?
你给你的员工吃了什么 Mullen先生?
I'm sorry?
什么?
Buddy, you're either on a hell of a diet
伙计 你不是有份糟糕的饮食
or you have terminal cancer.
就是得了晚期癌症
Oh. You're right. He has lost some weight.
喔 你说得对 他最近瘦了不少
Six stone, actually.
实际上是六英石的重量
What did you say? In as many weeks.
你说什么? 就在最近几周
Six stone in six weeks? How?
六周减了六英石 怎么做到的?
Oh, no, that's private. Oh. Don't be like that.
噢 那是私事 噢 别这样嘛
You wouldn't want to make little Dana cross, would you?
你不会想让Dana发火吧?
Weight loss is our business.
减肥是我们的事业
It's a new diet drink.
这是一种新型的减肥饮料
A diet drink?
减肥饮料?
Yeah. Just one spoonful, and bingo.
对 只需一勺 就成了
What diet drink? Where did you get it, this diet drink?
什么减肥饮料 你哪儿弄来的?
How come I haven't heard about this new diet drink?
我怎么从没听说过这种饮料?
Tell me, or you'll be losing a couple more ounces right here.
告诉我 否则你会在这里立马少掉几两肉
Cos it's not for sale.
因为这是非卖♥♥品
Er, cos it's still being tested.
呃 其实它还在测试阶段
Cos I sort of...nicked it.
我算是...偷来的
My missus works as a lab assistant for Spitz-Kleinman.
我老婆在Spitz-Kleinman的实验室里做助手
They're a pharmaceutical company.
那是家制药公♥司♥
We know who they are.
我们知道
Yeah, and occasionally she'd bring some of her work home with her.
然后 她偶尔会带点她的成果回来
Anyway, she was talking about this new weight-loss product
反正有一次她在宣扬这个新的减肥产品
they'd been testing on rats, called, er, Reducio.
他们在老鼠身上测试 呃 叫 肉顿消
It had been a bit of a disappointment, she said,
不过她说 结果有些不理想
so... she bought a few bottles of it home to do some more work on and...
所以... 她就带了几瓶回来 再加加工...
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表