剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
What, swap Linda's bracelet for Seedy Bob's replica?
什么 把Linda的手镯和Seedy Bob的赝品调包?
Yeah. So she gets her own bracelet authenticated.
恩 所以她拿去鉴定的是自己的手镯
What if she compares the two?
如果她把两个拿来比较呢?
No, no, apparently, the replica will look the same to the naked eye.
不 不会 肉眼显然分辨不了个中差别
It's only if she gets it examined by an expert,there's a problem.
就怕她拿去找行家验 这才成问题
Even if that's true,it's still a tricky manoeuvre.
就算是这样 还是要有很高的调包技巧
Not for Kat. She could easily swap the fake bracelet for the real one.
难不倒Kat 她可以轻而易举地把真假手镯调包
Seriously, guys. It makes perfect sense. It's what she specialises in.
真的 伙计们 肯定能行 这个她拿手
She could do that switch with her hands tied behind her back.
就算把她手绑在背后她都能调包
Well, it's what I did.
对 我以前就干这个
Kat can go along as Emma's assistant,
Kat可以以Emma助手的身份一起去
Emma can distract Linda and Kat can move in for the kill.
Emma能分散Linda的注意力 Kat就能实施计划了
It makes sense.
行得通
Lovely morning. It was.
美好的早晨 早前是
And there was me thinking this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
在我看来这是一段美好合作的序幕
Yeah, well, think again.
是吗 好吧 再考虑考虑吧
So what have you got for me?
那么你能给我带来什么?
They're conning some bird.
他们正在实施诈骗
Linda Runcorn. An inheritance scam,
Linda Runcorn 一个遗产骗局
I know all that. Tell me something I don't know.
这我都知道 告诉我点我不知道的
They've got this fake bracelet that proves it's legit, or something...
他们有只假手镯 想要证明它的合法性 或之类的...
Except there's a snag.
只有一个障碍
They think that the sapphire in the bracelet might be from Kashmir.
他们认为手镯上的蓝宝石可能来自克什米尔
Could be worth a few quid. Maybe more than a few quid.
可能值几英镑 也可能更多
So they're worried this Linda might get it valued?
他们担心Linda会拿它去估价?
Yeah. They want me to help Emma do the switch.
对 他们想让我协助Emma实施调包
I nick the real one and put the fake one back on her wrist.
我扒走真的那个 再把赝品套在她手上
So, Runcorn gets her own valued,
那么 Runcorn会检测她自己的手镯
thinks the whole thing's kosher.
整个计划完美无缺
All right. Do what they want for now.
好的 现在照他们说的做
Keep reporting back to me. And one other thing.
随时向我汇报 还有一件事
I want you to slip this in Emma Kennedy's case. No way!
我要你把这个放进Emma Kennedy的包里 没门!
They've been all right by me so far.I'm not doing that!
他们目前为止还没怀疑我 我不能这么做!
OK, no? If you don't want to do it,that's fine.
哦 不肯做? 如果你不愿意这么干 那也行
If you don't feel like it. I've done what you asked.
如果你不想要这样 我已经照你们说的做了
But we're not finished, are we?
可事儿还没完呢 不是吗?
I make one call to Social Services,
我会打电♥话♥给社会福利署
tell them you've been arrested
告诉他们你因买♥♥卖♥♥A级毒品而被捕
for dealing in Class-A drugs,they'll pick your kid up within the hour.
不出1小时他们就会把你的孩子带走
You want me off your back? Then do as you're told.
你想要摆脱我?那就照我说的做
At the end of this, you'll never have to set eyes on me again.
这事一了结 我就会永远在你眼前消失
Well, here are the deeds to your aunt's estate.
恩 这里是你姑姥姥的房♥产契约
And here's a picture of the house in Northumberland.
这个是诺森伯兰郡房♥产的照片
It's a nice gaff. Yes. Thank you, Miss Hunter.
那里是很棒的娱乐场所 是的 谢谢 Hunter小姐
I've just got to tell you about a slight problem before we continue.
在我们继续之前 我想告诉你一个小问题
Problem? Well, as you can see from the house there, it's a couple of centuries old,
问题? 是的 如你所见 那房♥子有几百年了
and a few years ago, it started suffering from subsidence.
还有几年 它就开始下沉了
Nasty. My nan had that.
很不爽吧 我奶奶家也是
Yes.
是的
Your great-aunt Irene,she had to get builders in,
你的姑姥姥Irene 她曾找人修缮
and apparently, now, they're claiming that they haven't been fully paid.
据说现在 工人们声称工钱还没还清
Can I, er, get some water? Hmm?
能给我 额 倒杯水吗? 可以吗?
A glass of water. I'm not being funny,
一杯水 我没在搞笑
but it feels like a family of badgers just moved in.
喉咙里就像一群獾刚安了家一样
How much are they owed? Sorry?
欠了他们多少钱? 什么?
These builders. How much are they owed?
那些工人 欠他们多少钱?
Oh. Yes. Er, 100,000.
哦 好的 嗯 10万
One hundred grand? For subsidence?!
十万? 就因为地面下沉?!
Well, it is a massive house. And very old.
是的 这房♥子很大 而且很旧
And as the builders are threatening court action,
而且由于这些工人威胁说要采取法律手段
they will need to be paid before the transaction can be completed.
在交易完成前 就要付他们工钱
Why? Sorry?
为什么? 你说什么?
I mean, why before?
我是说为什么要先付清?
Can't the debts be absorbed by the estate?
这些债务不能保留在房♥产名下吗?
Well, it could be, I suppose,but time is of the essence.
额 我觉得是可以 但时间紧迫
The builders are threatening to force the estate
这些施工人员威胁说要把房♥子抵押给政♥府♥
into administration over these unpaid bills.
来清偿未付的工资
You can't imagine how complicated that would make things.
你无法想象到时候事情会变得多复杂
The legal fees alone would treble what you owe the builders
单单诉讼费就会是他们工资的三倍
and it could mean that you wouldn't see your inheritance for...five years.
也可能让你...五年之内都继承不了遗产
I see. And you're sure it's my aunt?
我明白了 你确定这是我姑姥姥的?
Sorry, am I sure? I'm not going to suddenly find there's been a mixup?
抱歉 你是说? 会不会突然发现是你们搞错了?
Not if I've done my job properly, no.
不会 我的本职工作做得很好 绝不可能
I don't remember having a Great-Aunt Irene.
我不记得我有个叫Irene的姑姥姥了
And I don't want to fork out 100,000
我也不想要支付10万块
and then find out I'm paying somebody else's bloody bills.
然后发现我是他喵的给别人擦屁♥股♥
I am quite sure that it is your aunt.
我非常确信就是你姑姥姥
Actually, one of the items that she left was a sapphire bracelet,
实际上 她的遗产有一项 是个蓝宝石手镯
very much like the one you're wearing. A bracelet?
很像你现在戴的这只 手镯?
Have you got it?
你带来了吗?
Yes. Show me. If you could...
带来了 给我看看 你可不可以...
It's just somewhere down here...
就在这下面...
Oh! Oh, my God! Oh, I'm so sorry. It's fine.
噢! 噢 我的天呐! 噢 很抱歉 没事儿
I'm always doing this.
我经常这样
Mum says I could start World War Three,I'm so accident prone.
我妈说我可能引发第三次世界大战 总是惹是生非
It's fine. I can manage!
好了 我自己来!
Miss Hunter, why don't you give Miss Runcorn the bracelet now?
Hunter小姐 不如现在就给Runcorn小姐看看手镯?
Well, it certainly looks authentic.
好的 这看起来很像真的
Yes, and it has the crest, and everything.
是的 它有顶饰 什么都齐全
I'll have to get it authenticated.
我得拿去鉴定一下
But if it's all above board, I'll sign the papers and pay the debts.
如果这是真的 我会签约和付清债务
That's great. Great. You won't regret it.
那太好了 太好了 你不会后悔的
You said we have to move quickly. Yes. How quickly?
你说我们要尽快行动 是的 要多快?
Well, it would help if you paid the debts in cash.
呃 现金付账的话会比较有效
Cash? I'm not sure. They are builders.
现金? 我不确定 他们是工人
Well, if it'll oil the wheels a little, then...so be it.
好吧 如果这能使事情更顺利的话...就这样吧
Great. Great.
太好了 太好了
That was good work. Thank you.
你干得很棒 多谢
Leg it! Leg it!
快跑! 快跑!
Kat!
Kat!
Can I help you, officer?
我能为你做什么吗 长官?
Oi!
噢!
Put her in the car. That's not mine.
押她上车 这不是我的
That's not mine! I can walk there myself...
这不是我的! 我自己会走...
No!
不!
I don't know what happened,
我不知道发生了什么
they just came out of nowhere.
他们不知道从哪里冒出来的
How did she get drugs on her, Kat?
她身上怎么会有毒品 Kat?
Emma doesn't even do drugs.
Emma从不沾毒品
They weren't mine, if that's what you're asking.
也不是我的 如果你怀疑是我的话
Look I went with her, I did what you asked me to do,
我跟她进去的 我按你们说的做了
and then we went outside and...
然后我们走出来...
Kat's right. It's not her fault. Something else must be going on.
Kat没错 这不是她的错 其它地方出了纰漏
The cops must have planted the gear on Emma. I'm so sorry, Sean...
警♥察♥栽赃给了Emma 我很抱歉 Sean...
She's at the Barber Street station.
她在Barber街警局
She was arrested by Detective Inspector Fisk.
她是被Fisk警部逮捕的
Sid Fisk? You know him? Yeah, he's bent as a nine bob note.
Sid Fisk? 你知道他? 是的 一个阴险小人
This is how he operates. He frames people and then bangs them up.
他就是这么干的 他框定对象 然后设计他们
Well, it's ridiculous. What does Fisk want with Emma?
恩 这太蹊跷了 Fisk想对Emma做什么?
This can't be just about Emma. It's about all of us.
这不可能是仅仅针对Emma 肯定跟大家都有关
I'm going to see her. On my own.
我要去见她 就我一个人
Meet me at Eddie's in an hour.
一个小时后Eddie那儿见
Ahem...
嗯哼...
Excuse me. Roger Wyles, senior partner, Wyles, Clark and Foster.
打扰了 Roger Wyles 资深合伙人 Wyles Clark和Foster
I'm representing Emma Kennedy.
我是Emma Kennedy的代表
If I am delayed from seeing my client in any way whatsoever,
无论什么情况 如果我不能马上见到我的当事人
there will be a serious complaint made to the IPCC.
我将投诉给IPCC
Take this gentleman down to cell four, please. Thank you.
请把这位先生带到第四间 谢谢
Fisk. "Sir, Stone's come to see her."
Fisk "长官 Stone来见她了"
Miss Kennedy. Roger Wyles. Your solicitor. Yeah, of course.
Kennedy小姐 我是Roger Wyles 你的律师 嗯 请进
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表