剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Think about it.
仔细考虑下吧
Call me.
给我电♥话♥
Well, I suppose it was worth a shot.
好吧 我认为值得一试
Trust me, he'll ring.
相信我 他会打电♥话♥的
It feels like yesterday.
感觉就像昨天一样
The fans used to be there, waiting,
粉丝们都会聚集在这里 等着
waving to me as I swept in in the Bentley.
等着我乘着宾利大驾而来
Had a table in all the best restaurants,
在最好的餐厅里消费
champagne on ice in every club.
在每个俱乐部里品尝冰镇香槟
Women coming up to me in the street,
那些姑娘们把我簇拥在大街上
begging me to say those magic words.
求我说那些拥有魔力的句子
What?
什么?
Ding-dong, that's my song!
叮咚 那是我的歌♥!
Three times I was on the cover of the TV Times, I was.
曾经三次登上过杂♥志♥的封面 是的
Felt like I owned the place...
感觉就像我拥有了这个地方...
and the people in it.
还有这里的人们
Everyone sang to my song.
每个人都在哼唱我的歌♥
You should've known me then, Gibbs.
你那时应该知道我的 Gibbs
Not that I'd have given time to someone like you, obviously.
那时我才不会花时间和你这样的人呆一起 很显然
But it would've given you an insight into the man you see before you.
但那也许会让你对眼前这个人有个更深的认识
Go and have a word with that security guard, see if he remembers me.
去问问那个保安 看他是否还记得我
See if he'll let us in for a look around.
看他让不让咱俩进去做个视察
Did he remember me?
他还记得我吗?
Yeah, eventually. He's been working on the gate for 30-odd years.
记得 当然了 他已经在这里干了足足30个年头了
What did he say?
他怎么说?
Well, just... No, no, no, no, no. Go on, go on, what did he say?
额 就是... 不不不 你继续 他说什么了?
He said you were a greedy scumbag
他说你就是个贪婪的吸血鬼
and that your lifetime ban from the studios is still in place.
你已经被电影公♥司♥封♥杀♥了
Yeah, well, the same to you, mate! Just you wait!
好吧 伙计 你也好不到哪去! 等着瞧吧!
We'll see who has the last laugh!
看看谁笑到最后!
My dad always talks about you.
我爸爸总是说起你
"Three Socks this", "Three Socks that".
"三只脚这呀" "三只脚那呀"
Why are you called Three Socks, anyway?
可是 为什么他叫你三只脚呢?
Well, it's a long story. How is your dad? Yeah, he's good.
额 说来话长 你♥爸♥爸怎么样? 他很好
Is he... Is he with anyone, y'know?
他和... 他和谁在一起了吗?
Yeah...me.
对啊... 我
No, no, no, no. I mean like a girlfriend. Oh, sometimes.
不不不 我说他的女朋友 噢 偶尔吧
What about you, Uncle Ash? Yeah... Well, sometimes.
你呢 Ash叔叔? ... 偶尔吧
You got any children? No.
你有孩子么? 没有
Oh... Are you gay?
噢... 你是同性恋么?
No, I'm not gay, thank you. Nothing wrong if you are.
不 我不是 谢谢 就算是也没什么
I know. I'm just not gay, all right?
我知道 可是我不是 好吗?
Just asking.
问问而已
So what's my fee going to be? Er, what fee's that, then?
那 我的酬金怎么算? 额 什么酬金 说起来?
For the con. You said I was part of the team.
就这个诈骗案啊 你说过我也是其中一份子啊
No, no, no, no, no, no. You see, your fee, right, is learning -
不不不 你看 你的酬金 对吧 就是和我们学习
y'know, from us. It's worth more than money, that is.
你懂的 从我们这学 这是钱买♥♥不到的 就是说
Oh, OK.
噢 好吧
Tell you what,
这么说吧
if I can trick you out of some of the money you make from the con,
如果我能从你们这一局赚到的钱里弄到一点儿
can I keep it?
能给我么?
Hang on, let me get this straight.
等等 让我们先搞清楚
If you can trick me out of some of the money,
如果你能从我手里赚到钱的话
assuming we get it, that is... I let you keep it.
假设我们能骗成 当然...
Yeah.
我就让你保留它 -好
What's the problem?
有什么问题么?
You scared the great Three Socks Morgan'll be
难不成你是害怕三只脚的Morgan
outsmarted by an 11-year-old?
会被一个11岁的孩子打败?
No, no, no. I just don't want to crush your confidence,
不不不 我就是不想打击你的自信心
you cheeky sod!
你脸皮真厚
Deal?
一言为定?
Yeah, all right, deal.
当然 一言为定
He-he!
嘿嘿!
How are we going to get him into the studios?
我们要怎么才能把他弄到演播室?
From what I've heard the place is like Fort Knox.
据我所知 那个地方就像诺克斯堡(美国北部军用地)
We're not. How come?
我们不必这样 怎么会?
He doesn't need to go there. He just needs to do the presentation to you.
他不需要去那 他只需要给你做个演示
How are you getting on with the offices?
怎么才能搞到办公室?
Well, I've had a rethink. Oh?
我已经重新考虑了 哦?
The name of the London City Studios' property developers is already out there
伦敦城市演播室开♥发♥商的名头已经摆在那了
A big company with swanky West End offices.
一个在伦敦西区有着奢华办公室的大公♥司♥
So we have to assume that Ridley at least knows of 'em.
所以我们得认为Ridley至少听说过这些
We can't risk faking it. So what were you thinking?
我们不能冒风险在这上面作假 所以你怎么看?
We get Ridley to do the presentation AT Weinstein De Vere.
我们让Ridley去Weinstein De Vere做演示
What, in their actual offices?
什么 在他们真的办公室?
Yeah, in the boardroom. -Yeah, obviously.
是的 在董事会议室 -是的 显然啊
As my dad always says, you can't have much more convincing than the real thing.
正如我老爸常说的 耳听为虚 眼见为实
Is the shark with you?
你跟鲨鱼是一起的么?
Nah, he's been following me since I left the aquarium.
不 自从我离开水族馆他就一直跟着我
How will you pull this one off, Uncle Ash?
你怎么才能做到这个呢 Ash叔叔?
Yeah, how will you pull this one off, Uncle Ash?
对啊 你怎么才能做到这个呢 Ash叔叔?
Well y'know, I'm, erm... I'm working on it, ain't I?
额 你知道 呃... 我正在忙这个 不是么?
I think it's time to put our friend out of his misery.
我想是时候该让我们的朋友高兴一下了
Ah, Mr Ridley. Brett Strickland.
噢 Ridley先生 Brett Strickland
No, no, actually, my flight's been delayed.
不不 实际上 我的航♥班♥延误了
Perhaps we should meet.
也许我们应该见面
Yeah. Yeah, that works for me.
好的好的 我没问题
OK.
好的
I've spoken to Mr Sellworth about your proposal
我已经和Sellworth先生说过你的提议了
and he's interested.
他也很感兴趣
But we'd need to move fast.
但是我们需要动作快点
You must meet Weinstein de Vere,
你必须见见Weinstein de Vere
the property consultants handling the sealed bids.
处理密封投标的地♥产♥顾问
No problem. We can arrange a meeting for tomorrow.
没问题 我们可以明天安排个会议
How much are you proposing to bid?
你的提议价是多少?
100 million. Any flexibility in that?
一亿 还有没有变通的余地?
We want the building.
我们要那栋楼
Our analysts believe 100 million should swing it.
我们的分♥析♥家认为1亿应该可以搞定它
Let's hope they're right.
但愿他是对的
The only outstanding issue is your fee.
现在的首要问题的就是你的酬金问题
Ten percent is completely out of the question.
要百分之十是绝对不可能的
So what are you thinking? A flat million.
那你怎么想? 一百万整
That will barely cover my costs.
那将几乎超过我的成本
Plus, we are talking about your reputation.
另外 我们在谈论你的名誉问题
Picture the scene.
想象一下
You, arriving back in Boston with a 100 million contract in your pocket
你 带着价值1亿的合约回到了波士顿
that you've salvaged by using your intuitive brilliance and relentless determination
那是你通过天生的才华和坚韧的意志而获得的
on behalf of Helius International.
代表着Helius国际
That's got to be worth five million of anybody's money, surely.
这在任何人那里都得付个五百万 毋庸置疑的
Two. Three.
二 三
2.5. Done.
2.5 成交
Good. You'll front the bid on behalf of your company.
很好 你会代表你的公♥司♥进行投标
If you win, we will put up the money
如果你赢了 我们会给你钱
and you will pass full ownership of the building over to us
然后你把这栋楼的全部所有权移交给我们
in exchange for 2.5 million pound. Do we have a deal?
来换走你的250万 成交?
There's one more thing I need.
还有一件事 -我谈判完了 Ridley先生
I'm done negotiating, Mr Ridley. -Oh, I'm sure you'll be OK with this.
噢 我打赌你一定会同意这个的
I'm assuming you'll be demolishing and building from scratch. Of course.
我打赌你会拆掉这栋楼再从头建一个 当然
Then I would like to drive the first bulldozer through the front of the building.
我愿意第一个开着推土机铲平这栋楼的前院
You...want to drive the bulldozer? That's right. Through the front wall.
你...想开推土机? 是的 穿过正面围墙
OK. Well, then, I guess we have a deal.
OK 好 那我想我们就这么定了
Couldn't I just come and watch?
我就不能一块去看看吗?
What, and that won't be suspicious,
什么 那样岂不是很可疑
you sitting in a corner of the room, staring?
你坐在屋子的角落里 盯着?
I think not, Alfred.
我想没门 Alfred
Could be your assistant. -You're 11.
就不能是你的助手么
Could make the tea?
你才11岁 可以倒茶啊?
Look, just sit tight here with Albert,
听着 你就老实的和Albert呆着
just in case we need you, yeah?
以防万一我需要你 明白么?
Bo-ring.
没-劲
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表