剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
but you can tell that lot
不过你可以告诉那帮人
that I'm not as stupid as they think I am, all right?
我没他们想得那么傻 懂了吗?
Ya f...
好了 擦...
Nice try, but he didn't believe us.
干得不错 不过他不相信我们
OK. Albert, Emma. See if you can work on him.
好了Albert Emma看看你们行不行
Hey, why me?
诶 为什么要我去?
I didn't draw ears on his football hero!
我又没在他的足球偶像头上画耳朵
He's got a soft spot for you.
他对你有意思
I'm not sleeping with him
我是不会跟他睡觉的
just so Ash can have a fry up.
这样Ash就能吃上好的了是吧
That's your trouble, Ems. You're selfish.
那是你的问题 Ems 你好自私
Not funny.
这一点都不好笑
Just tell him it was Albert. He can apologise, end of.
只要告诉他是Albert干的 他道歉就好了
Oh, but why me? Oh, Mickey then.
哦 为什么是我? 哦 那就Mickey
We won't tell him it was Mickey,
我们不能告诉他是Mickey干的
cos he'll make Mickey's life a misery.
那样他会把Mickey的生活变成一个悲剧的
Albert, tell him it was Sean.
Albert 告诉他是Sean干的
Hang on! Sean, you're the youngest.
等一下! Sean 你最小
Well, if you grass me up, I'm taking you all down with me.
如果你们告我的密 我会把你们都拉下水的
Aren't we forgetting something here? It is Eddie we're talking about.
我们是不是忘记了? 我们在讲Eddie哎
Ash is right, I'm sending two premier league grifters
Ash说得对 我是在派两个超级联赛的骗子
to deal with one barman, it shouldn't be a contest.
来对付一个酒保 这不该是场比赛
He's really stubborn, though. You'll think of something.
可是他真的很固执 你会有办法的
Brass may be your best bet.
黄铜是最好的选择
It won't be cheap but it will look the part
虽然不便宜 但一旦它被融化浇铸到模子里
once it's melted down and moulded into blocks.
就不容易被看出来
Well, give us a ball park, Arnie.
好吧 大概出个价吧 Arnie
Five grand if I get it back, ten if I don't.
我能收回来的话就五千块 不能就一万块
Done.
成交
OK. What about this?
好 那这个怎么样?
What do you need? A different seal on it.
你要什么? 在上面印个不一样的章
Well, I'll have to melt it down so I can stamp it.
那我得把它融了重新盖上去
Can you do that?
你能做这个吗?
If it's made of metal, Mickey, I can do anything.
只要是金属做的 Mickey 我都能做出来
Metal Mickey?
金属Mickey?
Never mind.
算了
What seal do you need on it?
你要在上面印什么章?
This one.
这个
We'll see you at 8.30.
我们8点30来见你
I don't believe you. It's true.
我不相信你们 是真的
You wouldn't do that, Albert,
你才不会这么做呢 Albert
you're just protecting someone. Eddie!
你只是在保护别人 Eddie!
What's the point in asking one of us to apologise
你要我们之中的一人道歉 我们道歉了
if, when we do, you don't believe us?
你又不相信我们 这有什么意义?
You're just taking me for a mug. No, we're not.
你们只是当我是笨蛋 我们才没有
What about the fella you got to phone up? What?
那么那个打电♥话♥来的家伙怎么说? 什么?
The one pretending to be Ian Rush?
就是假装是Ian Rush的那个人?
No, it actually was Ian Rush.
不 他就是Ian Rush
You're doing it again, treating me like an idiot. You're impossible!
你又来了 把我当白♥痴♥ 你简直不可理喻!
And you're still barred. What if I slept with you?
你们还是不能进来 如果我跟你上♥床♥怎么样?
No. What?!
不行 什么?!
Sorry, I panicked just then, I meant to say yeah.
抱歉 我刚才慌张了 我本来想说好的
Eddie!
Eddie!
Listen, I know he did it and until he comes here in person,
听着 我知道是他干的 除非他本人来这里
apologises and says in front of witnesses that Liverpool FC
当着大家的面道歉说利物浦队
are better than West Ham, then you're staying barred.
比西汉姆联队要好 否则你们还是不能进来
It's not happening. I mean, the flaming cheek of it, and I never did it.
没门 我是说这多丢人啊 而且又不是我♥干♥的
He's convinced it was you and there's no persuading him otherwise.
他认定是你干的而且别人都不管用
Come on, Ash, man up.
拜托 Ash 像个男人的样子
Take one for the team.
就算是帮团队做贡献了
No.
不行
It takes 20 seconds, how hard can it be?
不过就是20秒的事情又有什么难的?
I ain't done it.
不是我♥干♥的
You are as stubborn as each other.
你们两个还真是固执的相像啊
I didn't do anything!
我什么都没干!
Think of Eddie's breakfast.
想想Eddie做的早餐吧
Yeah, he's finally got his fried bread right.
对啊 他总算可以把面包烤的刚刚好了
Crunchy crust, a bit soggy in the middle.
清脆松软 又不干硬难咬
No.
不行
I'd rather starve.
我宁愿挨饿
Thanks.
谢了
His diary's full but he's got a gap in ten minutes...
他的行程满了 不过十分钟以后他有点小空
Right.
好的
Morning.
早
We set?
商量好了?
Yeah, if you lose it, I'm stopping it out your wages.
是的 如果你把这弄丢了 我就从你工资里扣
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
You gave this to a friend of mine yesterday.
你昨天把这个给了我朋友
# Oh, it feels so good #
# 这感觉真好 #
# To have you by my side on a Sunday morning #
# 周日的早上有你身边 #
# Let's work together, baby, yeah. #
# 我们一起吧 宝贝 #
Shania! Get yourself a cup of tea, love.
Shania! 你去喝杯茶吧 亲爱的
You were kind enough to give him a lift.
你能载他一程♥真♥的是太好心了
So what's on your mind?
所以 你想要怎么样?
Oh, I think you know why I'm here.
哦 我想你知道我为什么来这里
Why don't you spell it out for me?
不如你来跟我明说呢?
We have some merchandise. We're having trouble finding a buyer.
我们有货 不过我们找不到买♥♥家
Yeah, so I heard.
恩 我听说了
That doesn't mean you won't have to pay a decent price.
那并不意味着你可以随便出个价就能买♥♥下来
You'll have to let the dog see the rabbit first.
你得先让我看看货才行
Libyan? Problem?
利比亚的? 有问题吗?
Not for me.
没有
So you're interested, then?
所以你有意向咯?
It's what I do. I'm a middle man.
我就是做这个的 我是中间人
I find two parties, each wanting something the other has,
我找到两方 两方都想从对方那里得到点什么
and no way of coming together...
但是没有办法达成一致
So, really, I'm a facilitator.
所以 实际上 我是润滑剂
The bottom line is, I can find a buyer for that with one phone call.
重要的是 我一通电♥话♥就能找到买♥♥家
Good. As long as you and your boyfriend understand three things.
很好 只要你和你的男朋友明白三件事
I'm assuming he is your boyfriend?
我猜他是你男友吧
Yes, he is.
不错 他是
That's what I thought.
我也这么想
Where was I? Three things?
我说到哪了? 三件事情?
Yeah, right. I'm not a mug, apart from the Libyan stamp,
哦 对的 我不是傻子 除了那枚利比亚的章子
all that drama yesterday tells me it's obviously nicked, and, er...
昨天那出戏告诉我这明显是个圈套 而且 呃...
I read the newspapers like everybody else...
我和其他人一样都读报纸
I know where this has come from,
我知道这是哪来的
so the price I pay will have to reflect that.
所以我付的价钱要和这个相符
Second.
第二
My commission for negotiating this deal is 20% at your end,
我要在你这里抽20%的佣金最为协调费
non-negotiable.
这一点不还价
And third?
那么第三点呢?
If you so much as think about turning me over,
如果你想要从我这里骗到钱
I know people who can track you down and hurt you
我认识的人可以追踪到你 折磨你
so much you'll be begging them to finish you off.
到时候你会被他们整的生不如死
I'll pass it on.
我会传达回去的
Once we've agreed a price, just let us know where they need to go.
一旦我们定好了价 告诉我们这批货该送到哪去
You mean there's more than one?
你是说不止一件?
Yes.
是的
So... how many we talking about exactly?
所以...到底有多少件?
A hundred.
一百件
A hundred! All the same as that one?
一百件! 都和这个一样?
You mean you've got the whole lot?
你是说你们有这里说的所有的金子?
You trying to tell me it was you...
你是想告诉我你们...
If this is too big for you...
如果你买♥♥不起的话...
Oh, no...
哦 不是的...
It might take more than one phone call that's all...
这可能要打不止一通电♥话♥ 仅此而已...
Can I see them? I don't know.
我能看看那些货吗? 我不知道
My contacts don't like being pissed about.
我的联♥系♥人不喜欢被耍
If I don't see the goods, I don't pick up the phone.
所以如果我见不到货 我就不打电♥话♥
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表