剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
What's going on?
怎么回事?
I don't know.
不知道啊
I've got your number, fella! I'll be straight onto the station!
好啊!我记住你工号♥了!我要去警局投诉你!
But I think we should get out of here.
我觉得我们最好还是走吧
Yeah. I'm with you.
好 我跟你一起走
No, look!
别急 看!
This is it, I've had enough!
好好好!我特么受够了!
All right, come on.
很好 准备行动
Calm down.
冷静一下 别激动
Don't you tell me to calm down!
你让我怎么特么冷静!
All right, thanks, Nigel, don't forget I owe you a big cigar.
好的好的 谢了 Nigel 我还欠你一根雪茄呢
A good one? Yeah, thanks, bye, bye.
你只要好货?没问题 谢了 再见
All right, the police have been tipped off,
有人把风声走漏给了警方
they've seized the painting and they've arrested Harry Holmes.
现在警♥察♥拿走了画逮捕了Harry Holmes
Is that good or bad?
现在局面是好是坏呢?
Well, it can't be good, can it?
这个么 不能说好 是吧?
Wait! That's exactly what it is.
等一下!这就对了呀
How?
怎么会?
If the police have it, Sava was the rightful owner.
如果警♥察♥拿着画 这画本来就是Sava的
They'll give him back the painting.
警方就会把画还给他呀
He'll let Mickey go. Job done.
他会让Micky去的 这不结了么!
Eduardo, refreshments, please.
Eduardo 拿点儿吃的来
Hello?
你好?
Yes, Nigel!
是我 Nigel!
I see. All right, thanks for taking the time to call me back, I appreciate it.
好 我知道了 谢谢你的回电 非常感谢
They've released Harry Holmes.
他们把Harry Holmes放了
That was quick!
这也太快了吧!
Well, they found the painting in the house and it was fake.
他们在他家找到的画是幅赝品
What?! That ain't possible. We know it was the original,
搞什么飞机?!这不可能啊 我们知道那是真画啊
he had it nicked from Sava,
明明是他从Sava那儿偷来的
who bought it at the auction.
Sava从拍卖♥♥会买♥♥来的画嘛
He wouldn't have kidnapped Mickey
要是赝品被盗
and hung Ash upside down if he'd lost a fake!
他也不至于绑♥架♥Micky 再把Ash倒吊起来啊
So if the one Harry had was a fake, where's the real one?
那如果Harry手上是赝品的话 真画在哪儿呢?
Drinks up.
饮料来了
Oh, thank you very much, Eddie. It's a pleasure to serve you...
喔 谢谢你 Eddie 乐意效劳...
Yeah, thank you very much!
嗯 非常感谢!
Doesn't make sense. No. Let's think about this for a minute.
这样根本说不通嘛 嗯 我们再好好想想
We have to assume that...
我们必须先假设...
the painting the McCrary brothers nicked from Petre Sava is the real Picasso.
麦氏兄弟从Patre Sava手上偷到的是真品
Agreed.
对的
But by the time it got to Harry Holmes and his father-in-law,
但是在送到Harry Holmes和他岳父手上的时候
it was a fake.
被人掉包了
Exactly. So they switched it?
一点儿没错 那是谁做的手脚呢?
Can't be anything else.
肯定是这样子
So if they passed on a fake to Harry,
那如果他们给到Harry的是赝品
they must've had another buyer for the real one. Robbing bastards.
他们也没有别的买♥♥主要买♥♥真画 混账东西
The McCrarys have the real painting?
所以麦氏兄弟拿着真画咯?
That's the only thing that makes sense.
这是唯一说得通的解释了
They must!
画肯定在他们手上
Or at least know where it is.
或者至少他们知道画在哪儿
The gate's wide open. Oh, we're too late!
门户大开啊 呃 我们来晚了!
There's no sign of life anywhere...
里里外外连个人影都看不到...
No, they're long gone.
当然 他们早跑路了
Well, of Course.
还用说么
If you're just about to stitch up Harry Holmes,
如果你想好了在Harry Holmes眼皮底下偷梁换柱
you're not gonna hang around where he can find you.
难道你还原地不动等着被抓啊
They must have moved out just after we saw them.
我们上次见过面以后他们肯定就搬走了
They could be back in Glasgow by now.
他们现在可能都已经回格拉斯哥了
We're screwed. You mean Mickey is.
我们死定了 是Micky死定了才对
Wait, wait.
等等
If you were going to give Harry Holmes a fake,
如果要把赝品掉包给Harry Holmes的话
you're not going to risk him spotting it.
肯定不能让他起疑心
It'd have to be near-perfect.
所以这个赝品必须要真的能以假乱真才行
So - where would you go for a near-perfect copy of a Picasso?
那么 到哪儿能搞到足够以假乱真的毕加索的画呢?
A girl's got to earn a living!
人家也要穿衣吃饭的啊!
But why didn't you tell us, Dolly?
但是你为什么不告诉我们呢 Dolly?
Well, I didn't know there was a connection!
因为我根本不知道这两件事有关联啊!
It's the flaming cat in the wotsit, the painting we was asking you about!
显而易见的事情嘛 这幅画不就是我问你的那幅嘛
Yeah, but I can't keep track of everything,
话是这么说 但是我又不可能事事都上心
I'm not an accountant, I'm an artist.
我又不是会计 我是艺术家啊
All right, all right. So...step by step, right?
罢了罢了 一步步来 好不好?
You did the fake for the McCrarys, right?
麦氏兄弟手上的赝品是你画的对吧?
Maybe. Dolly! Stop messing about!
有这种可能吧 Dolly! 别打岔!
Are you going to let him speak to me like that?
你就让他这样子跟我说话啊?
Eh?
啊?
I thought what we had was special.
我还以为我们之间是有感情的呢
We didn't have anything!
我们之间什么也没有好么!
You touched my Mabel!
你都摸过我的Mabel了!
What?
什么玩意儿?
That-That is what she calls her ferret.
那个那个 那个是她养的雪貂而已
Ferret? She keeps it in the khazi.
雪貂? 对啊 她在卡其布里面养的
I don't let just anyone touch my Mabel.
我才不会随便让人碰我的Mabel呢
Dolly!
Dolly!
Yeah, yeah, all right, all right.
哎哟 好吧好吧
I made the McCrarys a fake,
我是给麦氏兄弟画了一幅赝品
and they said that they'd got a buyer, but he was a muppet
他们说他们有个买♥♥家 但是个外行
and he'd never know the difference.
他们说那人根本不识货
Yeah, well, that "muppet" is Harry Holmes.
是是是 那个"外行"就是Harry Holmes
Oh. That's not good.
呃 这事大了
No, it's not, is it? So I need you to tell me
是吧 你也知道大事不妙了?我现在要你告诉我
what the McCrarys were doing with the real Picasso.
麦氏兄弟到底把真品弄到哪儿去了
They did say something about a new buyer.
他们当时是说了点儿关于新买♥♥家的事情
Who?
是谁?
I don't know.
我不知道啊
Did they say anything at all? Mention any names?
他们到底说了些什么?提到了什么名字了吗?
No.
没有
OK, right, well, the, er, the fake...
罢了罢了 呃 那这幅赝品...
so, when you'd finished it, did they collect it from here?
那你画完了以后 是他们亲自来你这儿取的?
No. So how did you get it to them?
这倒没有 那是怎么交易的呢?
I had to parcel it up and send it in a cab.
我把画包好叫出租车送走的
Right. Where to?
很好 画被送到哪儿去了呢?
I don't remember.
我记不得了呀
Dolly! This is important.
Dolly!这点很关键的啊!
Look, it's all this pressure!
你们想想看 我压力山大啊!
I can't think straight with you all looking at me!
你们一个个直勾勾盯着我 我根本没法♥正♥常思考!
Would it help if we all just looked away? Yes. Except him.
那我们不看你总行了吧? 可以,除了他
Oh, come on, Dolly!
哦 Dolly你就省省吧
Oh. Oh!
噢...噢!
Maybe a gin might do it.
一点杜松子酒能让我醒醒脑
It helps me to relax.
能让我放松点儿
What do we have with it?
还有什么线索?
More gin.
再来点儿
Go. Thank you.
给她吧 谢谢
It was a hotel.
画是送去一家酒店的
Good. Which one?
很好 哪家?
Up west.
在城西的一家酒店
Name.
酒店名字?
Have another gin.
再来一杯
She's no use to us if she passes out, is she?
再喝下去她醉倒了我们问谁去?
I am here, you know!
我不是好好的吗 你急什么!
I could, er...
我想...
I could book us a room while I was there.
我可以在那边给我们开个房♥间...
It was the Goodridge on the South Bank.
叫Goodridge 在泰晤士河南岸那一带
See if they've got a four-poster!
帮我看看他们有没有四柱床哦!
Is he still alive?
他还活着吗?
Yes, boss.
活着 老板
You know your friends have two hours to return with my painting.
你的朋友们只剩两个小时了
If they are late,
如果他们来迟了
we cut off something every ten minutes until they get here.
每过十分钟我就切掉你身体的一部分 直到他们出现
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表