剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Mr Wasem? Perfect, right this way, please.
Wasem先生? 太好了 请跟我这边走
Don't worry. Don't worry, OK?
别急 别着急 好吗?
Take this one. When you get back,all right, just call me,
拿好这个 你回来的时候 给我来个电♥话♥
we'll talk about it. OK? OK. OK. Good, good.
我们到时候再好好谈谈 行吧? 可以 好
Mr Wasem. Very pleased to meet you.
Mr Wasem 很高兴见到你
This is my broker whilst I'm in London, Yvonne Hammond.
这位是我在伦敦的经纪人Yvonne Hammond
Ms Hammond. A pleasure.
Ms Hammond 很高兴见到你
So. Well, look, we can, er...Oh, Henry,
既然这样 我们可以...哦 Henry
for God's sake, leave it.
看在上帝的份儿上 别管了
Get out! I'm sorry Get out! Out! Come on!
出去! 我很抱歉 出去 快点!
How quickly can you leave an office?
你能不能快点离开办公室?
Terribly sorry about that, must be hire a cretin week.
刚才实在是抱歉了 一定是雇了一个白♥痴♥
You stay.
你留下
I've been hearing a lot of good things about you, Mr Cole. Oh?
Cole先生 一直久仰您的大名
People are very impressed with the returns you've achieved
大家都对你这次回归所做到的事深感敬佩
and in such a short space of time.
特别是在如此短的时间内
Well, that's the beauty of the markets isn't it?
这就是这个市场独有的魅力 不是吗?
all things are possible.
一切都有可能
They talk to you like you're the lowest form of life.
他们把你看成最低等的动物
Want to know where you are every minute of the day,
要知道你每一分钟都在什么地方
run here, go there, do this, move that,
跑过来 跑过去 干点这个 做点那个
then they treat you like a muppet.
他们把你当成木偶
I know everything he does. I know how he makes his money
我知道他所做的一切 我知道他是怎样赚钱的
and why everyone thinks he's golden bollocks.
这就是所有人都认为他总是胡说原因了
What do I get for it? Nothing. Just abuse.
我能得到什么? 什么都没有 只有辱骂
I don't suppose your bloke's got any jobs going?
你的老板现在需要人手吗?
I do IT. Information exchange systems.
我是做信息技术的 信息交换系统的
I don't think so.
我可不是这样认为的
Yeah, well, if you hear of anything, let us know, eh?
听着 如果你知道了什么 马上告诉我 嗯?
I'd love to be able to tell him where to stick his job.
我很乐意告诉他在哪继续这个活儿
Mr Wasem is in London for three days
Mr Wasem打算在伦敦待三天
and whilst he's here,
当他还在这里的时候
he's very keen to make some investments.
他很想进行一些投资
And?
然后呢?
He would be very interested to hear if you have any advice to give him.
如果你有什么好的建议可以给他 他一定会很高兴的
After discussing your fee, of course.
当然 是在谈妥你的报酬之后
We do some business, yes? Ah.
我们一起来做生意 怎么样? 啊
Ah?
嗯?
Mmm, awkward. I have a waiting list.
有点抱歉 我这里排队的人一大把
You have a waiting list? Yes.
还要排队? 是的
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
Yes, yes, but even so.
知道 知道 但是即便是这样
We understand that you must have a very long list of people
我们了解你一定有很多顾客
eager to do business with you,Mr Cole,
他们都想和你完成交易 Cole先生
but we're equally sure
但是我们也确信
that you could find a way to make an exception for Mr Wasem.
你可以为Wasem先生破个例
He asked me to wait in line!
他让我排队等!
I could go back in there and speak to him. No, screw him.
我可以回去找他 算了 去他的
You. Screw you.
你 去你的
I will crush you.
我会整死你的
Get the car.
上车
I don't think he's very happy.
他可是很不高兴
I do not know what you said to him but he was not pleased.
我不知道你和他说了什么 但是他看上去不是很满意
What have I missed?
难道我错过什么了吗?
Does anyone know she was in London? No.
有人知道她在伦敦吗? 不
I mean, we didn't know she was in the game
我的意思是 我们不知道她是否在这个局里
but did she know we were?
但是她知道我们的计划吗?
She can't have known.
她应该不知道
Sorry, I've missed something here,
抱歉 我是不是错过了什么
like a meeting or something. We need to talk to her.
就像见个面之类的 我们必须找她谈谈
Do we know where to find her? No. But she knows where to find us.
我们去哪里找她? 但是她知道怎样找到我们
Eh! You'll never guess what.
哎! 你们永远也不会猜到
Stacie's here.
Stacie 在这里
How does he, how does he do that?
他是怎么 他是怎么知道的?
Mickey! Your face was a picture.
Mickey! 你的脸都僵掉了
Never thought I'd see you speechless.
我从没想过还会看到你有无话可说的一天的呢
Well, it was a bit of a shock. I'm sorry.
这的确有些突然 抱歉
Ash. Hello darlin'. Long time.
Ash 亲爱的 你好么 很久没见了
Albie. You look magnificent and you feel even better.
Albie 你看上真精神 更帅了
this is Emma and Sean Kennedy.
他们两位是Emma和Sean Kennedy
Hi. Hello.
你好 你好
You all right? Ash has told me all about you.
你好啊! Ash和我讲了你们的事情了
He called occasionally.
他时不时会来个电♥话♥
Yeah, well,I'm not good with small talk.
嗯 你们也知道 我不擅长闲聊的
Yes, so I noticed. Where's Danny?
是的 我也发现 Danny去哪了?
Oh, he fell in love with a cocktail waitress in Santa Monica.
哦 他在圣塔莫尼卡爱上了一个鸡尾酒服务生
They were planning a wedding,choosing names for their children.
他们原本在计划婚礼 给他们以后的孩子起名字
Then her husband found out.
直到她的丈夫发现了
Last I heard,they were heading for Vegas.
我上次听说 他们准备去拉斯维加斯
Apparently, Danny had a plan.
显而易见的是 Danny 已经计划好了
Yeah, I bet he did.
是 他一定计划好了
How long you been back? Why didn't you tell us you were coming?
你回来多长时间了? 怎么不告诉我们你回来了?
How long you staying? A girl can't answer that many questions without a drink.
这次打算待多久? 先上点酒让我顺顺气儿啊
I'll kill him.
我要宰了他
I'll wipe every trace of him off the Earth.
我一定要把他找出来 哪怕是到天涯海角
Now, you.
现在 你
You, go and shoot him.
你 去杀了他
It's the UK, sir, we can't carry guns.
老板 我们现在是在英国 持有枪♥支♥是非法的
Where's my enforcer? I have found someone.
我的杀手在哪? 我已经找到一个人了
A Ukrainian, Alex Klukas,
Alex Klukas 一个乌克兰人
he was recommended to me by one of our men.
是我们的人向我推荐的
He has the details.But there may also be another way.
他知道细节 但是我们还有一条路可以选
So what you playing? Nothing fancy.
你现在打算玩什么呢? 不是什么大买♥♥卖♥♥
Just thought I'd siphon off the top of whatever he invested, get 10 or 20 grand and disappear.
等到他投资的时候 拿到一到两万就撤
That's when you ran into us. Exactly.
这时候你就碰到了我们 正是
Have you any idea how angry you made him?
你知道你把他惹得多火吗?
Yeah, I think so.
嗯 我知道
I don't know how far along you are, Mickey,
Mickey 我不知道你怎么会做这么大
but I'd think seriously about walking away from this one.
但是我真的想脱身了
Why?
为什么?
There's just something about him. He's not a very nice man.
因为这个人 他可不是个好人
Everyone's frightened of him.
人人都怕他
I've never met a nice mark yet. No, it's more than that.
我还从没遇到过什么善类呢 不 不止这样
We know he uses a hit man, he knocked some bloke off two days ago.
我们知道他雇佣杀手 他前几天刚刚解决一个
We know what he's capable of. It's a calculated risk.
我们知道他的能耐 我们考虑过这个风险
So are you going back? I don't know.
你还打算回去吗? 我不知道
It ain't going to hurt,
Stace 要是有你当内应的话
having you on the inside, Stace.
我想我们应该不会有太大的问题
That's true.
这倒是真的
As far as I can see all you've done so far is wind him up and -make him furious.
到目前为止你们做的就是把他绕进来 让他上火
Look, he's a bully.
听好 他是个横行霸道的人
So, we take away his control,you know, take away his power,
所以 我们要卸掉他的控制权 削弱他的力量
make him feel small. And, then,when he's ready to burst...
让他感到自己的渺小 当他准备要爆发的时候...
We find a way to give him that control back. How?
我们再找个方法把这个还给他 怎样做呢?
Just like that. Ah-ho-ho-ho.
就像这样 哦吼吼吼
Hello?
你好?
We don't have to do this, you know,we could bring him in another way.
你知道 我们没必要这样做 我们可以换一种方式
Yes, Mum.
喳 老佛爷
I mean it. I'll be OK.
我是认真的 我会没事的
Tell him what he wants to know quickly, don't string it out.
告诉他他想知道的 别拖延时间
This is our convincer,
这是唯一能说服他的了
if he doesn'thave to work for it, he won't believe it.
如果他不仔细的话 他不会买♥♥帐的
But you can make sure...
但是你能确保...
Will you just stop? I've been to the toilet, I've washed me hands
你能别再说了吗? 我去过厕所 已经洗好手了
and I've got a clean hankie, all right? All right.
而且手绢还是干净的 好了吧? 好吧
Don't wait up.
别等我了
Hello, how are you?
你好 最近怎么样?
Good, thanks.
还不错 谢谢关心
Barir said something about a job? Yeah, of course.
Barir 说要给我份工作? 是 是的
Think of this as a job interview.
就把这个当成一次面试
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表