剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
of the 56 internal doors and sets off the alarms.
56道内门中的任一个 警铃也会拉响
Basically, we're buggered. We're buggered.
简单说 我们倒霉了 我们会倒霉
Excellent.
太好了
That'll be the pizza. Could you get that please, Sean?
是披萨 能帮忙取一下么 Sean?
Yeah, don't worry about it, I'll get it.
好 没问题 我来搞定
Just push the door mate.
推门就行了 兄弟
Oh, my gawd, I'm gonna have a bleedin' 'eart attack!
Oh 我的老天 我要犯心脏病了
What's the matter, lift broken?
怎么了 电梯坏了吗
Nah, it's not the lifts mate, no, I'm just a fat git.
没 不是电梯 朋友 我就是个死胖子
Glutton dressed as glam. What d'you think?
饭桶也迷人 觉得怎么样?
Oh, my God!
Oh 我的天
So over the whole time, we set up the convincer,
于是在整个过程中 我们安置一个引子
me and Mickey will be in weekly contact with the Devilles.
我和Mickey将会每周和Devilles联♥系♥
But each time we meet,
不过每次见面
Freddy the Face will have fitted me with a smaller fat suit
Freddy the Face都会给我穿小一号♥的肥肉装
So by the time the convincer's over,
然后当引子阶段结束时
I'll appear to have lost six stone
我要假装减了六石体重
in as many weeks and they will want to know how.
在几周的时间里 他们会想知道是为什么
What? It's scary how well you carry it off.
什么? 你一本正经的样子真可怕
Yeah. Sure you don't want a bit of salad now?
是啊 确定不要来点沙拉?
Hey, Em. The Devilles are attending an art launch at three.
喂 Deville夫妇在三点参加一个艺术展开幕式
Oh, that's fine. We'll see you there. Bye.
哦 好的 我们在那会面
Do you think we can make some money out of this one?
你觉得我们这把能赚钱吗?
You never know.
谁知道呢
Another glass? It's free. Of course.
再来一杯? 免费的 当然
Five seconds. Got it.
五秒钟 明白
It's Balloon Cat, Mr Branson, yes,
我是Balloon Cat Branson先生 是的
and Jeff Koons is hotter than ever right now.
Jeff Koons前所未有得火啊
I think it's a steal at half a million, if you'll pardon the pun.
我觉得是就像偷来了50万 原谅我的玩笑
A painting like that would be worth ten times that at auction.
那样的画在拍卖♥♥会上能值十倍的价
Yeah, I can talk to you later. OK, bye.
好 我待会再和你谈 好的 再见
Excuse me, did we meet? I don't think so.
抱歉 我们见过? 似乎没有
Dana Deville, Doctor.
Dana Deville医生
Danny Mullen,dealer.
Danny Mullen商人
Oh, you're a dealer? You got a card?
哦 你是商人? 你有名片吗?
My husband and I are always on the lookout for exciting new pieces.
我丈夫和我总是寻觅好玩的新东西
I think I may have one. Here, there we go.
我觉得我或许有 在这 给你
"If you don't ask, you don't get".
"如果你不问 你就得不到"
And what does that mean? Exactly what it says.
什么意思? 就是这个意思
On the face of it, some pieces may seem tricky to source.
表面来看 有一些东西看起来比较难搞到
But I say, I definitely can't help you if you don't ask.
但我说 如果你不问 我永远帮不到你
But if you do ask, you get?
但如果你要了 你能拿到?
I haven't failed yet.
我还没失败过
What, ever?
什么 从未?
Nope.
从未
What if I asked you for something that wasn't even for sale?
如果我向你要连卖♥♥都不卖♥♥的东西呢?
As I said, I haven't failed yet.
像我说的 从未失败过
Did she bite? I don't know.
她上钩了吗? 不知道
The Koons that was stolen from Madrid last month? The what?
上周在马德里被偷的Koons? 什么?
The Koons, from L'Escuela.
来自L'Escuela的Koons
It was an early one, worth maybe a million.
是早期的一个 值大约一百万
Well, I think that might just have been the man who stole it.
而且 我觉得就是刚刚那个人偷的
Then there was Jessica, my uncle's missus,
然后 是Jessica 我叔叔的太太
she was fit as a fiddle.
她身材超棒
Bang, massive heart attack - dead before she hit the ground.
突然一下 严重的心脏病 - 还没倒下就过去了
You know, erm, it's really nice of you to come and see me, Eddie.
你知道吗 嗯 你们来看我真是太好了 Eddie
I hope you don't think I'm being rude
希望你不会觉得我不礼貌
but do you think there's any way we can talk about something
但是你觉不觉得我们可以谈论一些其他的事
other than premature death from coronary heart disease?
除了冠心病导致的英年早逝
Oh. Oh, 'course. Sorry.
喔 当然 抱歉
Stupid of me. I'm sorry, Carol.
我太蠢了 抱歉 Carol
How about deaths from cancer?
说说癌症导致的死亡吧?
Same, really. Yeah.
一样 真的 是啊
Go on then, what's your favourite?
那么来 你最喜欢哪个?
Hey, now you're talking.
终于说对话了
You know when I was a little girl, it was the pink donuts, deffo,
你知道吗 我小的时候 最爱粉色的多纳圈
but you know when you get a bit older, it's the blue ones you like...
但当你长大点 蓝色变成你最爱的...
Well, this man's clearly a player in the art world.
看 这个人很明显是个艺术界的好手
Clearly.
当然
OK, hand me his card.
好的 给我他的名片
We're going to have to meet.
我们去会会他
And I said, "Belushi, you keep taking that crap,
然后我说 "Belushi 你一直在说屁话
"it ain't gonna do you no good."
"他不会带给你任何好处"
The very next day, he was dead,
就在第二天 他就死了
and I took that as a sign.
我觉得那就是信♥号♥♥
What sort of a sign? Primarily that he was sicker than I thought.
什么信♥号♥♥? 主要就是他病得比我想像的严重
And also that I had a gift
并且 我有一种天赋
and it was my duty to share that gift
我觉得共享我的天赋是一种责任
and bring wellbeing and healing and happiness to others.
把健康幸福带给他人
And that's when you joined the CIA?
就在那时你加入了CIA?
Five years black ops and the extraordinary thing is that...
五年的秘密工作 最奇妙的事是...
Oh, enough of you, my sweet!
哦 说够了么 亲爱的
I think our guest is a very busy man so
我觉得我们客人可是个大忙人 所以
let's cut to the chase, shall we?
我们不如直入主题吧 好吗?
All right. Fine by me.
好的 我随意
Mr Mullen, have you heard of a Faberge egg called the Laurentian?
Muller先生 你可有听过一个Faberge蛋叫做Laurentian?
Hmm... 19th century, it's not really my speciality.
唔... 十九世纪的 不是我的专长
Well, we own it, it's one of a pair.
好吧 在我们手里 一对中的一个
The other's called the Lucien Egg
另外一个叫Lucien蛋
and it's in the Tenguiz Gallery.
现在在Tenguiz画廊展出
Now they were conceived as a pair,
至今人们认为它们是一对
they were made as a pair.
当初造的时候就是一对
And I'd imagine worth a whole lot more as a pair.
我觉得一对的价值将不匪
Great minds, Mr Mullen, great minds.
英明啊 Mullen先生 英明啊
Except that we've approached the owner on a number of occasions
只不过我们已经联♥系♥过很多次货主
to buy the egg and he refuses.
想买♥♥那个蛋 他都拒绝了
Drivels on about its aesthetic beauty,
沉浸在艺术的美感中
how it makes him feel alive just to hold it
说拿着它自己才会觉得是在活着
and we've run out of patience now.
我们耗尽了耐心了
And so, as requested, we've got four words for you, Mullens.
所以 作为要求 我们有四个字给你 Mullen先生
Four simple words that require one simple answer.
四个简单的字寻得一个简单的回答
Can. You. Acquire. The...
能 否 拿 到 ...
Sorry, five words.
抱歉 五个字了
Can you get us the egg?
能帮我们搞到那个蛋吗?
Well, if we already know that Tenguiz won't sell it to you,
好的 既然我们已经知道了Tenguiz不会卖♥♥给你
there really is only one way of obtaining it.
只有一个方法得到它了
Indeed.
确实
OK.
好
As I say, this isn't really my area,
我刚说过 这不是我的专长
so I'm guessing that each egg on its own is worth
所以 我猜每个单独的蛋
maybe a quarter of a million?
价值是二十五万?
As a pair, maybe three quarters?
一对 就是七十五万?
The Tenguiz is a very secure gallery.
Tenguiz是个戒备森严的展馆
It would take organising,
需要时间组织一下
which is expensive.
这是很贵的
I have a team of trusted experts I always use.
我有一个一直在用的专家小组
I'd want 50K, cash on delivery.
我出价五万 现金交易
Do you know who we are, Mr Mullen?
你知道我们是谁吗? Muller先生
Of course, I always do my research.
当然 我习惯做调查
Then you'll know we're successful business people,
那就知道我们是成功的商人
who did not get where they are by being taken for fools.
是那种不能被当成傻子骗的人
And believe me, I have serious respect for that.
相信我 我很尊重你们
But I'd need to know you trust me or this won't work at all.
我需要你相信我 否则事情将不能进行
Now, excuse me, I'm late for my next meeting.
抱歉 我下个会要迟到了
We're not saying we don't trust you.
我们不是说不相信你
OK, how's this? I'll involve you in the planning.
好吧 这样你看行吗 我请你加入计划
But this will take some time to organise.
但这也需要时间组织一下
So, we'll have regular briefings, updates, at yours, at mine,
我们需要定期简报 更新 你们的 我们的
wherever you want.
你想怎么做
If you don't like something and you have a better idea,
如果有你不喜欢的并且你有更好的想法
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表