剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
I'm seeing this German geezer later on,
接下来我会会这个德国怪老头
he says he can take whatever we've got.
他说他能收下我们所有的货
I ain't trying to pull a fast one,
我并非是跟你耍手段
but a troy ounce of gold was 875 quid when I woke up this morning.
可今早醒来我发现一盎司黄金就值875镑
Now, unless you know something I don't,
那么 你若没有其他新消息
why would I get less than that?
我的价码不会低于这个了
We'll give you 875 for your domestic business,
国内的货我同意你的价钱
but we are aware that sometimes your sources are not always...
可是我们都知道有时候你的货源可不是那么的...
legitimate?
干净?
So, if you want to use us
你想让我们买♥♥你的金子
but you don't want us to ask, "Where is it coming from?"
却又不肯告诉货的来源
then we like to pay a little less, ja?
那不妨降点价 行吗?
Yeah, yeah.
好 好
So, uh...how much can you take?
那么 呃...你要多少货?
We have no upper limit.
我们没有上限
And payment? What's your preference?
付款方式呢? 你想要什么方式?
Cash.
现金
The money laundering laws are very stringent in Germany.
逃税的款项在德国查得非常严
Bankers draft or direct transfers. Agreed.
用银行本票或者直接转账给我 就这样
We have a 2m euro ceiling on direct transfers.
我们直接转账的上限是200万欧元
Looks like you've found your UK supplier.
看来你找到了英国的供应商
You see, melting down trinkets sent in by wrinklies feeling the pinch
看吧 熔掉手头拮据的老女人送来的小首饰
ain't going to build my new pool,is it, Barry?
还不够建立起一个新的资金池 是吧 Barry?
Let's be honest.
咱实话实说吧
And the dealers are squeezing all the margins, so...
交易的对方总在压榨每一分利润 那么...
the Krauts have agreed to take whatever we can supply,
Krauts家族同意吞下咱们所有的供货
no upper limit.
不设上限
So, bish bosh, open up the till, keep the change.
爽歪歪 现在就打开金柜 准备赚钱吧
So, when do we start, boss?
那我们何时开始呢 老板?
I told him I'd send him his first shipment at the end of next week.
我告诉他下周末我会送出第一批货
There's a couple of the lads planning jobs.
现在需要联♥系♥几个伙计了
A cargo terminal at Stansted
Stansted的一家货物码头
and an Arab bank in Kensington.
和Kensington的一家阿♥拉♥伯银行
But they're a few weeks away,so,
不过从他们那儿取货还得等上几周
if there's no hooky gold about,
所以若是咱们手头缺货
let's get a few more press ads running.
那就发些广♥告♥
Knitting magazines, something to terrify the bingo squad,
去找杂♥志♥社
"Recession to bite deep,fuel prices to soar.
"经济衰退 油价飞涨
"The cost of cardigans and blue rinses to go through the roof.
"羊毛衫和蓝色染发剂同样价格暴涨
"What use is your wedding ring if you can't turn the heating on?"
"若连供暖都无法保证 留着结婚戒指还有何用?"
Maybe do a special offer for widows!
尤其要针对寡妇这类人
I like what you did there, Baz.
我很欣赏你的主意 Baz
Yeah. And then let's start with the housewives,
是啊 咱们从家庭主妇开始宣传
make 'em feel guilty
让她们为自己穿金戴银
about their kids not having the latest video games
而孩子却玩不到最新的电视游戏
while they're still dripping in gold.
而感到愧疚
Do some photos of kids...crying.
找些小孩哭泣的图片放上去
Right, get on with it! I'm on it, boss!
好的 好好干! 我去办事了 老板!
Big push, Baz, OK?
加油 Baz 好吗?
Shania?
Shania?
Sean, what have you got?
Sean 你有何收获?
Well, according to his PA,he's single,
呃 从他的私人助理那儿了解到 他还单身
in between girlfriends,which is his usual state,
常态是没有固定女友
he's not a member of any clubs,only drinks champagne,
他没有参加任何俱乐部 只喝香槟
preferably Bollinger,
独爱Bollinger香槟
hates dogs,women in flat shoes
讨厌狗 穿平底鞋的女人
and bread-and-butter pudding.And his lucky number's five.
和面包黄油布丁 还有 他的幸运数字是5
So... Supports Tottenham,never goes to live matches,
呃...是热刺球迷 但从没去现场观战
his favourite singers are Michael Buble, Shirley Bassey and Madonna.
他最钟爱的歌♥星有Michael Buble Shirley Bassey和Madonna
His favourite film is Saving Private Ryan.
他最喜欢的电影是拯救大兵瑞恩
Plays paintball on the weekend.
周末会去玩彩弹射击游戏
Favourite colour's gold.On the rare occasion
最爱的颜色的是金色 偶尔
he does go to a fancy dress party,he goes as Auric Goldfinger,
他会扮成Auric Glodfinger
the bloke from the Bond film,but no-one ever knows who he is.
当然没人知道那是谁 去参加假面聚会
Oh, and he's got a parrot named Goldie.
哦 他还养了只叫Goldie的鹦鹉
OK. Emma?
好的 Emma?
He's listed as a director of 11 companies, all gold-related,
他是11家公♥司♥的董事 这些公♥司♥都跟黄金有关
with a combined turnover of £3m,
总营业额有三百万英镑
so, I think we can say he's above the poverty line.
所以 我们可以确定他生活在贫困线以上
Props? Everything's in place, ready to go.
后勤工作呢? 万事俱备 可以行动了
And what about our bait?
我们的诱饵呢?
Ah, our bait...
啊 诱饵啊...
..looks a little something like...
...看看...
...this.
...这个
Ooh...
噢...
Wow. Is that real?
哇 这是真家伙吗?
Oh, yes.
哦 当然了
32 grand's worth, give or take.
差不多值三百二十万英镑
It's rented, so it has to go back in one piece when we're done.
不过是租来的 所以事成之后我们要完璧归赵
That should get his attention.
那应该能引起他的注意了
Oh... He's got a four o'clock meeting out in the sticks.
哦...他四点要出城开个会
Then let's bring him in.
那就引他入洞吧
Hngh...?!
啊?!
Do you want to die? No.
你想死吗? 不想
In about 15 seconds, six blokes are going to come out of the woods.
15秒钟之后 会有6个人从树林里杀出来
They'll kill me first, then shoot you just for fun.
他们会先杀了我 然后顺手杀了你
So, get in the car and drive.
所以 上车 开走
Now!
现在就做!
He's in.
他来了
They jumped me on the way back from their so-called dealers.
我从他们所谓的买♥♥家那回来的时候 他们突然袭击我
It must have been a setup.
这一定是他们设的圈套
No, no, no, I flagged a ride.
不 不 不 我搭的别人的车
No, he's a civilian, it's all right.
不 他是个平头百姓 没事的
I'll be back in an hour, you just sit tight.
我一个小时之内回来 你乖乖等我
OK, look, I'm sorry to drag you into this,
好的 听着 我很抱歉把你卷进来
but I was up shit creek and you just happened to be there.
但是我刚才这么惨 你又正好在那里
You saved my life.
你救了我
I owe you one.
我欠你一个人情
Who was after you?
谁在追杀你?
Greedy bastards, that's who.
一群贪婪的混♥蛋♥ 还能有谁
But you got me out and that takes guts. You ever been in the forces?
但是你救了我 很有勇气 你以前当过兵吗?
No. I thought about the TA once.
没有 我曾经想进防卫军的
Oh, you should do it.
喔 你应该去的
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
Is that what I think it was?
事情是不是我想的这样?
What if it was?
怎么样?
I heard you on the phone, about the dealer.
我听见你刚才打电♥话♥ 关于什么买♥♥家
Am I going to have trouble with you,son? No, no.
你是不是想给我找点麻烦? 不 不是的
The thing is, that's what I do.
实际上 我就是做这行的
What?
什么?
I'm a gold dealer.
我是个黄金交易商
Yeah, yeah, course you are.
是啊 是啊 你当然是
Listen, thanks for the ride, sorry for the inconvenience.
好了 谢谢你载我一程 抱歉跟你添乱了
No! No, look, look. Here's my card.
没有 别走 看 这是我的名片
If you got something to sell, I can find a buyer.
如果你有什么要卖♥♥的 我可以帮你找买♥♥家
You think it worked?
你觉得那有用吗?
Well, that's the thing about greed. It's very predictable.
那是关于贪欲的东西 显而易见嘛
Great.
很好
Sean, can you get us into his offices tomorrow morning?
Sean 你明早能带我们进他的办公室吗?
Yeah, I'll call Shania, my new best friend.
好的 我会打给Shania 我新的好朋友
Look, we've got to do something about Eddie.
听着 我们得对Eddie做点什么
Yeah, I said that.
是啊 我就说
There we go. Enjoy.
来了 慢慢享用
We need to do something about Eddie.
我们得对Eddie做点什么
I have an idea. Oh, yeah?
我有个主意 哦 是什么?
I'm going to call in a favour.
我要叫人帮个忙
Hello, Eddie's bar.
你好 Eddie酒吧
It's Ian Rush here. 'What?'
我是Ian Rush 什么?
Do me a favour, that's pathetic. You don't even sound like him.
行行好吧 别逗了 你听着就不像他
Hey, listen, I don't know who you are,
嘿 听着 我不知道你是谁
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表