剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
You did good, kid.
干得好 孩子
Actually, you were a complete liability.
说起来 你小子完全是个累赘
But at least it was never boring.
但这样至少没那么无趣
Nah, you're gonna be great, son.
呃 你会大有前途的 孩子
Cheers. I've loved every minute of it.
欢呼吧 我在这里的每一分钟都过得很开心
And meeting you, Uncle Ash.
很开心认识你 Ash叔叔
Y'know, properly. I'm really going to miss you.
哦 真的 我一定会很想念你的
Hello?
喂?
Ah...
Ah...
Yeah, well, me too, kid.
嗯 呃 我也会想你的 孩子
Ash. Phone for you. Beezer.
Ash 你的电♥话♥ Beezer
Well, well, well, if it isn't the bloke that's gonna be picking up
哦哦哦 要不是为了接这个臭小子
the tab down here for the next year.
你一百年都不会打给我吧
Yeah, all right, how's it going? Yeah.
嗯 好的 怎么样? 嗯
You what? Er, yeah, well, you know, I can only ask 'em.
你什么? 呃 嗯 唔 你知道的 我得问问他们
Yeah, all right, ta-ta.
嗯 好的 再见
He says he's stuck in Berlin and wondered if we could
他说他被困在柏林了 问我们能不能
have Alfie for another couple of weeks.
再照顾Alfie几周
Well, yeah, sure, fine.
呃 嗯 当然 好的
No, I'm just kidding!
不 我只是在开玩笑
He's in a cab, he'll be here in five.
他已经开车过来了 五点到
Hey, where's Emma?
诶 Emma呢?
Oh, she's taking one for the team.
哦 她正代表我们做点事情
I'm gonna miss the kid, you know.
我会想念这孩子的
Yeah, me too.
嗯 我也是
Well, I think one fresh-faced kid on the team is enough.
呃 我想团队里有一个新面孔的孩子足够了
Aw, thanks, Albert.
哦 谢谢 Albert
So how exactly did he manage to lose you Emma?
那他到底是怎么甩掉你的呢 Emma?
We're five grand short.
我们少了五千块
Don't change the subject. No,I'm serious.
别转移话题 没 我是认真的
I counted this three times and we're two bundles short.
我已经数了三次了 确实少了两捆
Maybe Ridley mis-counted it.
或许是Ridley数错了
He did think he was gonna get it all back after all.
反正他计划要把钱都拿回来
No, he wouldn't have taken the risk.
不 他不会冒这样的风险
Let's check the case.
再检查下箱子
No, nothing there. Have you got any idea, Ash?
没有 你怎么看 Ash?
Tell you what.
这么说吧
If I can trick you out of some of the money you make from the con,
如果我能从你们这一局赚到的钱里弄到一点儿
can I keep it?
能给我么?
Hang on, hang on, let me get this straight.
等等 让我们先搞清楚
If you can trick me out of some of the money, I let you keep it?
如果你能从我手里赚到钱的话 那就给你了?
Deal?
一言为定?
Yeah, all right, deal.
哦 好的 一言为定
I'm really gonna miss you.
我一定会很想念你的
Yeah, me too, kid.
嗯 我也会想你的 孩子
Nah.
不
No, it's a mystery to me.
不不 这是我的小秘密
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表