剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
But I won't be a party to murder.
但我不想跟凶手为伍
Would you rather I asked someone else?
你是想让我找别人么?
Cos then, I wouldn't need you either.
要那样 我连你都用不到了
No.
不是
Then just do it.
那就给我做
Call my enforcer, get him on a plane.
给我的杀手打电♥话♥ 让他上飞机
OK, time to bail out.
好吧 准备脱身吧
You what?
你什么?
He wants me to learn how to programme the machine.
他想让我学学怎么给装置编程
So that he can have you killed.
那样他就能直接把你杀掉
Well, that's kind of what we expected.
那正如我们所料
He told Barir to call the enforcer and whatever you do,
他叫Barir派人盯着你
he's not going to let you out of his sight. I know.
不论你干什么他都会知道 我知道
From tomorrow morning he'll have two of his guards on you full time.
他的两个保镖从明早开始就会24小时监控你
Even if you pull this off, you'll never get away clean.
就算事情结束了 你也逃不了
This is wicked.
太诡异了
Without a doubt, this is one of the coolest things I've ever tried on.
毫无疑问 这是我♥干♥过最酷的事情
I actually look like I could swim faster than a shark!
我感觉我能游得比鲨鱼都快!
All right, Stace? Hi.
你好吗 Stace? 嗨
Just for the record,
只是说明一下
this isn't an accurate representation of my underwear.
我一般不这么穿内衣的
Pleased to hear it.
很高兴听你这么说
He's got issues, from when he was a baby.
他有一点小问题 裹尿布的时候就有了
I do not have issues.
我没有问题
Mickey, I don't like it.
Mickey 我不喜欢这个
It feels wrong. What about the money?
感觉不妥 钱怎么样了?
He's having it transferred first thing tomorrow before the markets open.
他会在明天开市之前第一时间转帐
He's also bringing 500,000 in cash which is your commission
他还会带着50万现金 你的佣金
if you double him up. OK.
如果你把事情搞定的话 好的
I tell you someone's planning to have you killed and all you say is OK?
我告诉你有人计划把你杀了 你的回答就是好的?
You're taking ten million from this man, Mickey,
Mickey 你从这个男人那里拿了一千万
he's not going to just put it down to experience and walk away.
他不会只当花钱买♥♥个教训然后走人
I know Wasem won't just walk away.
我知道Wasem不会轻易罢休的
Which is why it's a good reason for us all to lay low for a bit.
所以我们都该稍微低调一点
So, I was thinking, when this job is done,
所以 我在想 等这个任务结束
we should take a break. Go our separate ways for a while.
我们可以休息一下 分开一会儿
How long's a while? Who knows?
一会儿是多久? 难说了?
I thought it best not to make plans.
我觉得最好别先定下计划
I was going to talk to you about this when the job was done but...
我本来打算等这事结束之后跟你们说 但...
seems now is as good a time as any.
也许现在说也不错
So, that's why we're taking this job? It's walking away money?
这就是我们为什么要接这个工作? 遣散金?
If you want to call it that.
如果你想那么叫的话
That's it, then? One last job and we're finished, huh?
就这样? 最后一个工作然后我们就结束了?
I've always thought it was a good idea to quit while you're ahead.
我一直觉得激流勇退是个好主意
I think ten million qualifies as being ahead.
我觉得一千万已经够了
This is the question.
我的问题是
If you didn't take this break, would you still do the job?
如果你不打算停手的话 你还会接这个活吗?
If I'm honest.
说实话
No, I wouldn't.
不 我不会接
And I wouldn't blame any one of you that wanted to walk away right now.
而且你们谁想现在退出的话 我不会怪你的
But, come on! The money comes in tomorrow.
但是 你们想想看! 钱明天就到手了
Our play is that the City of London police
我们的戏码是
has had us under surveillance.
我们被伦敦警♥察♥监视
Ash has lined up a dozen grifters and all the vehicles.
Ash召集了一帮骗子 和所有交通工具
We get ourselves arrested but we let Wasem get away.
我们自己被包围了但把Wasem放走
He'll be desperate to leave the country, thinking the money's been impounded,
他会迫不及待的离开英国 想着钱被没收了
there's nothing to keep him here, where as we, on the other hand,
他没什么理由留在这里 但是我们 会收到钱
will cash in and be long gone by the time the dust settles.
这里尘埃落定的时候我们已经跑得远远的了
It will work. Trust me.
行得通的 相信我
Hello.
你好
We have a job.
我们有个活
Stay in your room, I will send over a package.
待在你房♥间里 我会送一个包裹过去
You OK? Yeah.
你还好吧? 挺好
So, it must be nice to see Stacie again.
能再见到Stacie感觉很不错吧
Yeah, yeah, it is. Yeah, Ash told me that you two, um,
是的 很不错 Ash跟我说你们俩 唔
you were quite close for a while. Yeah, we were.
你们有段时间走得比较近 没错
Yeah, you go back a long way. Yeah, that's right.
你们很早就认识了 是这样的
So, this, er, whole break thing. You know the whole, um,
那 那个 分开的事 你知道 就是
going our own way thing.
分道扬镳的事情
Only it's a bit sudden and it's a bit like,
就是有点突然 而且有点像
Stacie turning up the way she has and I just, I...I was wondering
Stacie就那么出现了 我...我当时就在想
if the two things were related in any way.
两件事情是不是有什么联♥系♥
It's just curiosity, really, It's a good job I'm not a cat.
只是很好奇 真的 这是个好工作 我不是要伤你的心
No, the thing, the thing is... No, it's not.
不 事情 事情是... 不 不是那样的
It's not what?
不是哪样的?
Related. OK.
没有联♥系♥ 好吧
It's just... I want to live a normal life for a while.
仅仅是... 我想过一过正常的生活
Get to know people for who they are.
去了解真实的人们
Not constantly look at them and see if they'd make a great mark or not.
而不是盯着他们看 想着能不能捞一笔
So, it's more like a holiday, really?
就是说这更像一个假期 真的吗?
Yeah, I guess so. Yeah, so we could still, you know, like, meet up
我想是的 那么我们还是可以 你知道 就是
and spend time together and...and chill.
见一见面 然后... 然后放松放松
I'd like that.
我希望能那样
Me too. Then the work thing wouldn't be there any more, would it?
我也是 那样再也不会有什么工作了 是吗?
No, it wouldn't.
不 不会有的
And if everything goes right tomorrow, then you know,
如果明天一切顺利 你知道的
we'll be stinking rich.
我们就发了
Yes, we will.
对 我们会的
So, at some point, we could be talking
所以 某种程度上 我们可以设想
you and me, and a desert island and,
你和我 一个荒岛 还有
like, a couple of million in the bank or something.
银行里还有几百万之类的
That doesn't sound too shabby, does it?
这听起来不太寒酸吧?
No, it doesn't.
不寒酸
OK, good.
行 很好
Great, well, then I'll just leave you to your thinking.
太好了 那我不打扰你了
I just thought I'd ask.
我只是觉得我该问一问
I'm really glad you did.
我非常高兴你问了
OK,
好
so you go when Albert calls Nick to give him the thumbs up.
那么等Albert告诉Nick可以行动你们就行动
Hard and fast, OK?
又快又准 可以吗?
Lots of noise. We need them scared enough to run straight to the airport.
要很吵 我们需要他们受惊然后笔直跑去机场
Everyone in cuffs and dragged out to the vans.
每个人都戴着手铐被拖进货车
We're going to be outside the London Stock Exchange,
我们会在伦敦证券交易所外面
it won't be long before the real old bill notice.
警♥察♥发现之前没有太多时间
So, don't hang about, get them in the vans and on your way.
所以 不要逗留 让他们上车然后你们上路
The mark is last up.
目标最后一个上车
He'll be with his bodyguard and Stacie.
他会和他的保镖还有Stacie一起
Stacie will offer to bribe Nick at that point
Stacie在那时去收买♥♥Nick
and that's when you let them go. Is that all clear?
你们就在那个时候让他们走 都清楚了吗?
Yeah.
清楚了
Right, get yourselves in position.
好的 各就各位
Good luck.
好运
All right?
都好吧?
Nice one. Take care, Albert.
真不错 小心点 Albert
So, Stacie called. The money's in the trading account
Stacie打电♥话♥来 钱已经在交易账户了
but when we get there,
但等我们到了那里
Wasem needs to put his pin number in before we can move it.
需要Wasem输入密♥码♥我们才能动那钱
OK.
好的
We'll clear out of the penthouse and meet at the hotel when it's done.
我们会把顶层公♥寓♥清理好 结束之后在酒店见面
We'll split the money by direct transfer, and then...
我们直接分钱 然后...
..all go our separate ways.
..分道扬镳
Everyone know what they're doing? Right.
大家都清楚自己在做什么? 是的
What about me?
那我怎么办?
Eh?
啊?
Everyone's talking about the biggest job ever, history in the making and all that
大家都在讨论有史以来最大的案子 载入史册的
and everyone's got something to do except me.
每个人都有点事做 除了我
Even the bloody dogs have got a part.
甚至那该死的狗都有份
Yeah, yeah, well, er, there's a reason we haven't given you anything yet, Ed.
哦 是的 我们一直没分配你的任务是有原因的 Ed
Yeah? Because we've saved the best till last.
是吗? 因为我们要把最棒的留到最后
Ah, see, I thought it'd be something like that.
看到没 我想也是这么回事
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表