剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
We had to change the seal but it's all there.
我们得换一下印♥章♥ 但是这就是那条
It's done. All right? Let's get rid of Heinz's phone.
完成了 对吗?现在丢掉Heinz的手♥机♥
Hi. This is for you.
嗨 这是给你的
Hello?
你好?
Your cheque's no good! You nicked my gold!
你的支票有问题!你骗了我的黄金!
Who is that?
你是谁?
It's Norman.
我是Norman
'Cock-a-doodle-doo.'
'喔喔喔'
'Hello?'
'你好?'
'Hello?'
'你好?'
'Hello!'
'你好!'
'Hello?!'
'你好!'
So Eddie's all sorted?
那么Eddie那边都弄好了?
Like it never happened.
好的跟没事儿一样
So what, you apologised, bigged up Liverpool and he swallowed it?
你道歉了 夸了利物浦队 然后他就买♥♥账了?
Yeah.
是的
He didn't mention my name?
他没提到我?
Let's just say it's forgotten.
不如说是忘了
Just like that?
就这样?
I had to use charm, talk him round. But yeah, he's sweet.
我得给他灌点迷幻汤 但是 他还不错
So we can go back in?
那么我们能回去了?
Whenever we like. Well done, Sean.
随时都可以 干得漂亮 Sean
Absolutely. Thank you.
当然 谢了
So what did you say to him exactly?
你具体跟他说了什么?
Well...
嗯...
It was Ash. Knew it!
是Ash干的 我就知道!
So where is he then?
他在哪儿?
Come on, you know him. He's a proud man.
算了吧 你了解他的 就好个面子
I want an apology. And he wants to apologise.
我只要他道歉 他也想道歉
He just can't bring himself to do it face-to-face.
他就是没勇气跟你面对面
So he gave me this.
所以他把这个给我了
'A message from Ash.
'来自Ash
'I'm sorry for defacing the photograph
'我很抱歉
'of the greatest footballer who ever lived. Ian Rush.'
'画花了最伟大球员Ian Rush的相片'
Many people think West Ham went down
许多人认为西汉姆联队被降级
cos they weren't any good
是因为他们现在不行了
but that's not true.
其实不是的
No, no. We just went into the Championship for a rest, right,
不 不 我们队只是夺冠之后小憩一下 懂吗?
to take a break before we launched our next assault on the Premiership.
养精蓄锐 为发起下一次的冠军争夺保存实力
So should I say it or not?
我到底该说什么?
Tell him Liverpool are the best team on the planet.
就跟他说利物浦队世界第一就行了
He would definitely go for that.
他肯定爱听这个
After that and you've shaken hands, give him a message.
等他心花怒放跟你们握手言和的时候 给他带句话
Yeah? What's that?
嗯?什么话?
Liverpool play like girls
利物浦队踢得跟娘们儿似的
and West Ham are the only proper team in Europe.
西汉姆联队才是欧洲唯一的正统球队
'Liverpool are the only proper team in Europe.'
'利物浦队才是欧洲唯一的正统球队'
x7fBrilliant!
太棒了!
'Let's be honest. West Ham went down because they weren't good enough.
'实话实说 西汉姆联队被降级是因为现在不行了
'Liverpool are the best team on the planet.
'利物浦队才是世界上最好的
'West Ham play like a load of girls
'西汉姆联队踢得跟个娘们儿似的
'and Liverpool are the only proper team in Europe.'
'利物浦队才是欧洲唯一的正统球队
So we're good?
这样行了吧?
Come here.
来这儿
I pretty much told him exactly what you told me to.
我把你跟我说的话讲给他听了
I mean, I might not have got it word for word, but you know.
我是说 可能不会一字不差 但是你懂的
But you gave him the gist?
但是大意都讲清楚了
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
哦 是的 是的 是的
That is a very happy lady.
那位女士可幸福了
So what did you tell her?
你怎么跟她说的?
I told her I was an ombudsman and she'd just been awarded damages.
我告诉她我是监察专员 她收到了赔偿补助
A very sweet thing for you to do.
干得真不错
Well, thank you all for your help. Any time.
那么 谢谢你们的帮助 随时恭候
And the good news is, we can go back to Eddie's.
好消息是 我们现在能回Eddie的酒吧了
Oh? Yeah, Sean did the business.
哦? 是的 Sean解决的
Well, what are we waiting for?
好的 那还等什么?
Guys! Good to see you, come on in.
伙计们!好久不见 快进来
So we're OK? Eh?
这算和好了吧?嗯?
All forgotten, not another word.
全都忘掉了 一字不提
Bottle of bubbly on ice, waiting for you. On the house.
冰镇的香槟在桌上等着你们呢 我请客
Thank you, Eddie!
谢谢 Eddie
Cheers, Eddie. It's OK.
谢了 Eddie 没事儿
Oh.
哦
All right, Ed?
你还好吧 Ed?
You're a top man, Ash, you know that?
你够男人 Ash 你知道吗?
It's not easy admitting you're wrong.
让你认错真的很不容易
No, no, it can't have been.
不不 没有的事儿
Takes a big man to step up to the plate. Yes, it does.
这得需要很大勇气 是的 的确
Any chance of you letting go now?
现在能松开了吗?
Sorry.
抱歉
Look, I know you don't like any fuss
听着 我知道你不喜欢小题大做
but I just want you to know, that...
但是我想让你知道...
I respect you...as a man.
我很欣赏你...够男人
And I respect you too, Ed.
我也欣赏你 Ed
As a man.
够男人
I know you do. I know you do.
我知道的 我知道
So that's it then, yeah, water under the bridge, not another word?
那 就这样了 对吧 都过去了 一字不提
Right.
好的
Right.
好的
Right, shall we open the bottle, or?
好了 我们来开香槟 还是?
Yes, yes.
好的好的
OK, now.
好了 现在
This...is to a golden future.
这是...展望光明的未来
Bet you never thought you'd see me again.
估计你也不会想会再见到我了
Back off, corporal.
后退 下士
No, we didn't.
不 我们没
Only when you were taking me into the barn, I heard you talking.
你们把我带进仓库的时候 我听到你们说话了
Eddie's isn't the only bar in London.
全伦敦又不是只有Eddie的酒吧了
Maybe we should just find somewhere else.
也学我们该找别的地儿
No, no, we'll find a way to sort it.
不不 我们会解决的
It was a bit of a long shot, but...
这个赌注玩的大了点 但...
Tell you the truth, I thought you'd be long gone by now.
说实话 我以为你们早就走了
The thing is...
事实上...
..that half a million quid broke me and someone's got to pay.
..那五十万让我破了产 有人得为此付出代价
So...what do you have in mind?
那么...你们能想到什么?
Relax.
放松
Look, I haven't got any beef with you guys.
听着 我不是来找你们的碴的
Sorry?
什么?
OK, you got my money, but that was business. I understand that.
是的 你们拿了我的钱 但那是生意 我懂
I got the gold, I gave it to Heinz, I took a hit.
我拿金子 我给了Heinz 我撞上这种事
You kept to your end of the bargain, I've got no complaints about that.
交易的时候你们没问题 我无话可说
But that Kraut cheated me!
但是那个德国佬骗了我!
He took my gold
他拿走了我的金子
and he gave me a dodgy cheque, now I can't find him.
给了我一张兑不了的支票 现在人影都没了
His office number's unavailable
办公室电♥话♥打不通
and some nutcase has nicked his mobile.
手♥机♥被偷
50 grand.
五十万
Now, I know you lot were Black Ops in the army,
我知道你们就是军队里的死亡别动队
so I thought who better to help me out.
我想你们是帮我的最佳人选
Black Ops?
死亡别动队?
It's OK. I know you can't talk about it.
好的 我知道不该这么说
But I know how it works.
但是我知道是怎么回事
I know what you do.
我知道的
What's that, then?
那 是什么?
You get dropped behind enemy lines to take people out.
你们从敌后方进攻
Well, that's what I want you to do to the German.
我就是要你们这么整那个德国佬
I want you to track him down for me.
我要你们帮我找到他
His name is Heinz Zimmerman.
他叫Heinz Zimmerman
I want you to find him,
我要你们找到他
and I want you to... take care of him for me.
我要你们... 替我好好招呼他
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表