剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
You nearly done? Yeah... Good as.
你差不多弄完了吧? 是... 差不多
You missed the C off acquire. Eh?
你的acquire少打了一个C 嗯?
Acquire. Has a C in it.
acquire中间有个C
Oh.
噢
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello? 'Weinstein de Vere?'
喂? Weinstein de Vere
Hello, yes, it's Terry Harper here, from TGP Properties.
你好 我是TGP地♥产♥的Terry Harper
Yes, we're looking to hire a new firm of consultants
是的 我的打算雇佣一个新的顾问公♥司♥
and I'd like to set up a meeting with David Trip to discuss it.
我想和David Trip见面来讨论下
Hey, here's one for ya. How many Spaniards does it take to change a lightbulb?
嘿 快问快答 换一个灯泡需要多少西班牙人?
Juan.
胡安
Eh, you, I'm doing the punchline!
额 你 我来讲出笑点!
He's all yours, Eddie. Sounds expensive.
他是你的了 Eddie 听起来蛮贵的
We'll cover any losses. You staying for a quick one?
我们包赔你的损失 你会在就呆一会?
I must get back. We'll come for him later.
我必须得走 一会回来接他
Now YOU, you be good, Bandito, huh?
你 你乖乖的 小土匪 明白?
Bye, Albert. Bye!
拜拜 Albert 拜!
Want to play a game, Eddie?
想玩个游戏么 Eddie?
Seeing as how they're paying, yeah, whatever you want.
既然他们买♥♥单 好啊 随便你想玩什么
What about "find a fiver"?
"找五块" 怎么样?
Never heard of that one. It's easy.
没玩过 很简单
You just close your eyes, count to say...
你闭上眼睛 开始数...
200, I'll hide.
一直到200 我去藏
Once you get to 200, open your eyes, try and find me.
等你数到200 再睁开眼睛 去找我
That's hide-and-seek.
就是捉迷藏么
Yeah, but if you find me, I have to give you a fiver.
是的 但是如果你能找的到我的话 我就给你五块钱
I like the sound of that.
听起来不错
Go on, turn around, close your eyes, start counting.
开始吧 转过去 闭上眼 开始数数
One, two, three... No peeking!
一 二 三... 不许偷看!
..four, five, six, seven, eight,
..四 五 六 七 八
Morning, Mr Trip. Just off for my 10.30.
早上好 Trip先生 出去一下 10.30的会面
It's me. He's just left. 'OK, we're all set here.'
是我 他刚走 OK 我们也一切就绪
Hello, I have a meeting with a few colleagues but they're going to be late.
你好 我和几个同事有一个会但是他们会晚点过来
Is it all right if I wait over there until we're all here?
我是否可以在那边坐等他们呢?
Hello.
你好
Terry Harper,
Terry Harper,
TGP Properties. I've got an appointment to see David Trip.
TGP地♥产♥的 我和David Trip有个预约
Oh, he's just left, I'm afraid.
噢 我恐怕 他刚走
Oh, hell! Mix-up with my new assistant.
噢 见鬼! 一定是我的新助理搞混了
No problem. I'll give him a call.
没关系 我给他打个电♥话♥
Hello, David?
你好 David?
Yes, Terry Harper. Bit of a mix-up, I'm afraid.
是的 Terry Harper 我恐怕有点搞混了
Yeah! I'm at your office.
是的! 我在你办公室
Yes, I know.
嗯 我知道
All right, see you in a minute.
好的 一会儿见
He won't be long. He said for me to wait for him in the meeting room.
他一会回来 他说让我在会议室等他
Certainly. It's just here.
好的 就在这儿
Can I get you a drink? No, no, no, I'm fine, thanks.
我给你倒杯水吧? 不不 不用了 谢谢
Two of my colleagues will be arriving shortly,
我还有两个同事 他们马上就到
Mr Ridley and Associate.
Ridley先生和他的助理
They'll ask for me. Just show them right in, would you?
他们会问我 你帮忙带下路 好吗?
Of course. It's this way...
当然 这边请...
Hi, David Trip...
嗨 David Trip...
Mr Trip.
Trip先生
Hello, I'm Louise, I'm Terry's assistant. -Oh, hi!
你好 我是Louise Terry的助理 -噢 你好!
Terry's stuck in traffic. He'll be here any minute now
Terry现在被堵在路上 他马上就会到
but the meeting room's in use
但是现在会议室正用着
so he's asked me to cover the company's background.
所以他让我先给您介绍一下公♥司♥的背景
Sure, no problem. Please, take a seat.
当然 没问题 请 请坐
Oh! Oh! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. No, it's... Oh!
噢! 噢! 对不起 对不起 真是... 噢!
Right, thank you. There you go. Lovely. Just take a seat. Certainly. Thank you.
谢谢 给你 很好 请坐 谢谢
That's just a little bit of what we're about, there. Splendid.
这是一些有关我们的信息 给你 很好
Dale Ridley... to see Terry Harper.
Dale Ridley... 去见Terry Harper
If you'd like to follow me, please.
请跟我来
Gentlemen, welcome.
先生们 欢迎
I'm Terry Harper. Pleased to meet you.
我是Terry Harper 很高兴见到你们
Please.
请坐
As I'm sure you know, we've been appointed by the vendors
正如你们知道的 我们已经指定了供应商
to handle the sale of the London City Studios,
帮助我们出♥售♥伦敦城市工作室
and it's my job to oversee the sealed bid process.
我的工作是来监督密封投标工作
Now, I'm a bit pushed for time so let's get straight on with it, shall we?
现在 我有点点赶时间咱们直奔主题好吗?
Yeah... Sure.
是的... 当然
Clearly, the key selling point is the location.
当然 我们的关键卖♥♥点是所在位置
The studios are right in the heart of the West End
工作室位于西区的中心
making it perfect for a luxury hotel, shopping centre,
绝佳的地盘 如果用来建高级酒店 购物中心
offices or even luxury apartments.
办公室甚至是高档公♥寓♥
How many bids have you had?
你有多少投标人?
I can't discuss details of the bids, I'm afraid,
我恐怕我不能和你讨论投标的细节问题
but I'm sure you can imagine there's been considerable interest in the site.
但是我确信你不难看出这个地段的巨大利润
And I can tell you that your party is the final bid.
我还可以告诉你 你是最后一个投标人
We're closing the process in just over two hours. I see.
我们再过两个小时就结束投标了 我明白
Now...
现在...
...I must point out, Terry,
...我必须指出 Terry
that we are determined to win this bid.
我们一定要赢得这次竞标
I am personally prepared to pay whatever it takes to ensure we do.
我个人愿意不惜一切 只要能保证夺标
Whatever it takes?
不惜一切?
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切
I want that site, Terry.
我要那块地 Terry
Well, in that case...it would be a shame if you didn't get it.
好吧 既然如此...如果你得不到的话就太可惜了
'The person you are calling is unable to take your call.
'您所拨♥打♥的用户暂时无法接通
'Please leave a message after the tone.'
'请在滴声后留言'
David, it's Kate. They're all in the boardroom waiting for you.
David 我是Kate 他们都在会议室等你
Now...
现在...
..let's suppose,
...我们假设
hypothetically speaking,
假设说
that I write
我在这
"100 million" here.
写上"一亿"
How would that sound?
听上去如何?
Well, that sounds like a...
听上去像是...
...winning bid. Hypothetically speaking.
...胜券在握 不过只是假设
And...
恩...
what should I allow for extras?
我要准备多少额外资金?
You know...
你知道...
...the, er,
...就是那个 额
additional costs to ensure the deal is done?
确保交易完成所需的额外资金大概多少?
Well, I usually advise one percent cash,
好吧 我通常建议准备成交额的百分之一的现金
which would make it, let me see, erm...
这样算来就是 我看看 额...
Oh.
哦
A nice round million.
刚好一百万
I hate to spend more than I have to on extras.
我讨厌在额外资金方面花费太多
I was thinking...250.
我想说...25万
Oh, look, is that the time? Fine.
哦 时间到了吧? 好吧
500,000.
50万
Oh, I think we can probably work with that.
哦 我想这个价格还可以考虑
We specialise in medium-size city-centre commercial properties,
我们专门建造中型规模的城中心商业地♥产♥
mainly office blocks, but we also have a portfolio of retail units.
主要是办公大楼 不过我们也做零售商♥铺♥
Excuse me for just one second. Yes, certainly.
稍等一下 好 请便
WHAT do you think you're doing here?!
你到这来要干嘛?!
You said I could help! I haven't done anything interesting yet.
你说我能帮上忙! 我还没做什么有意义的事情
We're right in the middle of the con!
我们现在就在进行欺骗!
Oh no, that's blown it!
哦 不 搞砸了!
That's not the man from Weinstein de Vere, is it?
这不会是Weinstein de Vere的那个家伙吧 是么?
Yes! It is!
是! 就是他!
And now he knows we're supposed to be THERE and not HERE!
现在他知道了我们不该在这见面而是在那!
I'm sorry. I'll go warn Uncle Ash. No!
对不起 我去提醒Ash叔 不!
Don't you dare!
你敢!
You're going straight back to Eddie's bar and you'll wait there!
你直接回Eddie的酒吧 然后乖乖在那等着!
OK, I'll be right back.
好 我马上就回来
Is everything OK?
发生什么事了么?
There's been a mix-up. Mr Harper's waiting for me at our offices.
出了点岔子 Harper先生在我们公♥司♥的办公室等着
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表