剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
thirty...
三万...
..forty..
...四万...
41, 42, 43.
四万一 四万二 四万三
So, how long d'you want it for?
那 你要借多久?
Oh, a couple of days should do it, Reg.
哦 几天就可以了 Reg
It's gonna cost you. -How much? -The usual.
那么利息的话 -多少? -老规矩
What, 2% a day? -Plus the other thing.
多少 2%一天? -还得加上其他的
What other thing's that then, Reg?
什么其他的 Reg?
What other thing's that then, Reg?
还有什么 Rge?
Y'know, the other thing, with the girl.
你知道的 其他的事情 跟那个女孩
Y'know, the other thing, with the girl.
你知道的 还有那个美女
Emma. Is there a problem?
Emma 有问题么?
Emma. Is there a problem?
Emma 有问题吗?
No, it's not a problem, Reg. She loves doing it with you.
不 没问题 Reg 她很爱跟你做
No, it's not a problem, Reg. She loves doing it with you.
不 绝对没有问题 她喜欢跟你在一起
Really?
真的?
Really?
是吗?
Oh, yeah.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
嗯 是的
That's good.
那太棒了
That's good.
太好了
I feel like I'm in a spy movie.
我感觉自己在演谍战片
I feel like I'm in a spy movie.
我怎么觉得自己在演间谍电影
It's just boring old business.
不过是无聊的老生意罢了
It's just boring old business.
传统的交易方式太无趣了
Maybe for you, but this is not how I do business.
也许对你来说是的 但这不是我做生意的方式
Maybe for you, but this is not how I do business.
或许你这样觉得 但这决不是我做交易的风格
Well, it is now. Mind if I have a look?
啊 现在是了 介意我看一下么?
Well, it is now. Mind if I have a look?
好吧 现在是了 不介意我检查一下吧?
Not if you don't? Be my guest.
如果你不介意我也不介意 请便
Not if you don't? Be my guest.
你不介意我就不介意 请便
You think this is going to work?
你觉得这样行得通么?
You think this is going to work?
你确定这样行得通?
Oh, I'm sure of it. I'll ring you when it's done.
哦 我很有把握 完事之后我会打电♥话♥给你的
Oh, I'm sure of it. I'll ring you when it's done.
哦 当然 事成后我会打给你
He's on his way.
他在路上了
So how did it go?
进展如何?
Like a dream.
跟做梦一样
You can't kid a kidder!
骗子怎么可能被骗!
Boss. You're a genius. This is sweet!
老板 你真是个天才 太棒了
Hello? Hello, Mr Ridley. It's Sarah on reception here.
喂? 你好 Ridley先生 我是前台的Sarah
Hello, love.
你好 小美女
Erm, there are some policeman on their way up to see you.
几位警♥察♥先生正要来见您
There's police on their way up here.
警♥察♥就要上来了
The police!? Why? Are we in trouble? Why are the police here?
警♥察♥!? 为什么? 我们有麻烦了吗? 警♥察♥来干嘛?
How would I know?!
我怎么知道?!
Hello?
喂?
Mr Ridley. It's Sarah on reception again.
你好 Ridley先生 还是我 前台的Ssrah
Oh, hello.
你好
The police are asking if you and your colleague would come downstairs and talk to them.
警♥察♥问您和您的同事是否可以下楼来聊几句
They say it won't take long.
不会耽误您太长时间的
Fine.
好的
They want us downstairs now.
他们要我们马上下楼
Us? Yes, us!
我们? 是的 我们!
I'm Ridley. Where are they?
我是Ridley 他们在哪儿?
Sorry, Mr Ridley, who? The policemen.
不好意思 Ridley先生 您说的谁? 警♥察♥
Sorry, which policemen?
对不起 哪一位警♥察♥?
Where's Sarah?
Sarah在哪里?
We don't have a Sarah here.
我们这里没有Sarah
I've just spoken to her.
我刚跟她通过电♥话♥
What's going on?
发生什么事了?
Where's the money?
钱都到哪里去了?
They've nicked it!
他们偷走了!
Mr Ridley. Can I help?
Ridley先生 有什么我能帮您的?
Damn right you can. I've been robbed.
当然有 我被抢劫了
A receptionist called Sarah rang me
一个叫Sarah的前台打给我
and said that there were police officers coming up to see me.
说有警♥察♥要见我
We don't have anyone called Sarah.
我们这里没有叫Sarah的职员
So you said.
这是你说的
Then she rang me again, and asked me to go downstairs to meet them.
然后她又打了一次 说警♥察♥要求我下楼见面
I went downstairs and there were no police officers.
我下楼了 但根本没有警♥察♥
We were out of this room for five minutes,
我们离开房♥间仅仅5分钟
and someone stole cash from that safe.
就有人偷了我保险箱里的现金
But Mr Ridley, there are absolutely no signs of forced entry.
可是Ridley先生 这里明显没有强行进入的痕迹啊
And as I showed you downstairs, the CCTV footage only shows you
而且我在楼下已经播给您看过了 监视器显示
and your colleague entering this room once.
您和您的同事只进入了房♥间一次
Your camera only shows us going to the room
你们的摄像头只拍到了
after we came back from reception.
我们从前台回到房♥间的那次
We were in the room before that as well!
在这之前我们一直在房♥间里!
Not according the footage and neither was anyone else.
监视器没有拍到 也没有其他人证
So, how are you suggesting they got in?
那么 您说他们是怎么进来的呢?
I don't know! Through the door!
我不知道! 从大门进来!
Don't tell me he got you to play hide and seek.
别告诉我他又跟你玩捉迷藏
What is it with you lot?
你到底怎么了?
He's very persuasive. It's the eyes.
他太有说服力了 他的眼睛
Yes, it's definitely the eyes.
是的 绝对是他的眼睛
Well, either that or you two are unbelievably gullible.
要么是那样 或者 你们两个都是非一般的好骗
And did Ridley recognise you from the hotel?
Ridley认出你是酒店那个男孩了么?
Don't worry, son, we'll sort it.
别担心 孩子 我们会解决的
So what are his options? Well, he could walk away.
他有什么选择? 呃 他可以带钱离开
But he won't, will he. Not Ridley.
但他不会的 对吧 这不是Ridley的风格
He's asking us to put up half the money,
他要求我们付一半的钱
to look like he's going to go through with the bribe.
让我们以为他是用这笔钱去行贿
But he'll keep it.
但他会自己留起来
Exactly. So how do we get it back?
没错 那我们怎么把钱拿回来?
you're a bloody genius!
你个天才小破孩儿!
So we know that Ridley's on this floor, yeah? Yeah.
我们已知Ridley住在这一层 是吧? 是的
Excuse me. Could you tell me if suite 532 or 732 are available?
你好 请问532或者732房♥间是否可以入住?
I'd like to upgrade.
我可以多付房♥费
Sean, you'll need to access the hotel lift.
Sean 你要先控制酒店电梯
Make sure Ridley goes to the fifth floor.
确保Ridley去到五楼
So how did it go?
进展如何?
Like a dream.
美梦一场
We'll need to send Ridley to room 532.
我们得将Ridley送到532房♥间
But he'll think it's room 632.
但让他以为自己进的是632房♥间
Mickey, make sure you swap Ridley's key card.
Mickey 换掉Ridley的房♥卡
You think this is gonna work?
你确定这样行得通?
Oh, I'm sure of it.
哦 当然
Hello, Mr Ridley, it's, erm... Sarah on reception here.
喂? 你好 Ridley先生 我是前台的Sarah
There are some policemen on their way up to see you.
几位警♥察♥先生正要来见您
The police? Why?
警♥察♥! 为什么?
Are we in trouble? Why are the police here?
我们有麻烦了吗? 警♥察♥来干嘛?
How would I know?
我怎么知道?!
I'm Ridley. Where are they?
我是Ridley 他们在哪儿?
Sorry, Mr Ridley, who? The policemen.
不好意思 Ridley先生 您说的谁? 警♥察♥
Where's the money? They've nicked it!
钱都到哪里去了? 他们偷走了!
Bingo.
搞定
Come on. OK, go.
快 好的 走
Gentlemen!
先生们!
Raise your glasses. I give you the great British game show.
举起酒杯 我们上演了英国最精彩的竞猜节目
Ding-dong, that's my song!
叮咚 那是我的歌♥!
We went up in the lift, to the sixth floor and then we walked to the suite.
我们坐电梯上到六楼 走进房♥间
Then why didn't the CCTV see us?
那为什么监控录像没有拍到我们?
Maybe they messed with the cameras.
可能他们修改了录像
Hey, what if the manager's in on it?
噢 如果经理也是他们一伙的呢?
This is doing my head in, boss. Seriously, I give in.
这事儿绞得我头疼 头儿 我是说真的 我不干了
That's easy for you to say.
你说起来丫的轻松
You haven't lost £250,000 to a bunch of con men!
被丫的骗了25万的人又不是你!
Ding-dong, that's my song!
叮咚 那是我的歌♥!
Piss off!
给老子滚!
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表