剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
That's enough!
有完没完!
Who you shouting at? You!
你丫吼谁呢? 吼你!
The pair of you!
你们俩!
Have you never heard of honour amongst thieves?
你们有听说过什么叫盗亦有道吗?
Some kind of nodding appreciation amongst your peers?
你们同行间没有过点头称赞的欣赏吗?
You're like a couple of five-year-olds.
你们还没断奶啊
"Please, Miss, he's nicked my painting." It's pathetic.
"小姐 拜托了 他抢我的画" 多可悲
And I've had it with both of you! Get the painting.
我受够你们俩了! 拿画呀
Ah, ah, ah!
啊 啊 啊!
I've had a gun shoved up me hooter,
子弹曾刷刷的从我眼前飞过
been hung upside down
我还被倒吊起来
and kicked up in the air.
还被踢到半空去过
I've been threatened by at least three nationalities
我跑遍半个伦敦的途中 被3个国籍的势力威胁过
while running around half of London chasing some stupid picture of a cat in someone's back garden
就为了这幅破画 画的是某个后院里有只小猫
that looks like it was done by a three-year-old on a sugar rush.
看上去就像个糖吃多了的3岁小孩的信手涂鸦
I've been lied to, cheated and generally abused
我被骗过 蒙过 还被老是被骂
just because me and my mate here were trying to earn an honest crust
就是因为我和这几个同伴想要赚个童叟无欺的名声
when Rasputin here went and kidnapped him.
而这个Rasputin却神经到绑♥架♥了他
Hey. Rasputin is worse than Boris.
喂 Rasputin还不如Boris好呢
I said, shut it!
我说了 闭嘴!
Now, I don't know whose painting this is and, to be quite honest,I don't give a flying toss!
现在我不知道谁画该给谁了 说实话
I've had a very bad day!
我今天过得很糟糕!
Do you know who you're talking to?
你知道你在和谁说话么?
Never mind who I'm talking to.
管他是谁
You ought to worry about who we are, son.
你该担心的是我们是什么人物 小子
We're grifters. Yeah.
咱是骗子 哦耶
This bloke over here. He's sold the Eiffel Tower,
站这的这家伙 埃菲尔铁塔是他卖♥♥的
the Palace Of Westminster and the Sydney Opera House.
威斯敏斯特宫和悉尼歌♥剧院也是
We broke banks, companies and political parties.
我们让银行破产 搞垮企业 收拾政党
We took on the mafia in Las Vegas
我们欺负拉斯维加斯黑♥手♥党♥
and we made the London Special Branch look like the Keystone Cops.
还把伦敦政♥治♥保安处整得像一群饭桶
So never mind about you two threatening us!
还想吓唬我们?省省吧!
Now, I'm threatening you!
现在是我在威胁你们!
We're going to make you our hobby.
我们会拿你们作消遣
Spend sleepless nights working out how to take away everything from you, every penny.
花几个通宵 想办法把你们榨干 把你们掏空
It won't be just a sodding painting you have to worry about,
你要担心的远不止这副该死的狗屁画
you'll be working out where you're going to sleep at night.
好好盘算晚上要在哪儿落脚吧
Because we're going to pick you clean.
因为我们要把你们给掏干净了
We'll strip every bit of flesh off the bone.
我们会把你们骨头上的肉剔个精光
Nice speech. I got just one question.
说得好 我就一个问题
Yeah, what's that?
嗯 说?
How are you lot going to do that, when you're dead?
你们这群家伙要是死了 还怎么做事呢?
Very good.
很好
Now, give me my painting.
现在 把我的画给我
No. No. You give me MY painting.
不 不 把我的画给我才是
Some people never listen, do they?
有些人就是不听话 对吧?
I tell you what...
跟你们讲...
you can sort it out amongst yourselves.
你们自己解决
Get it round the side! Yeah, that's it.
把它踢到旁边去! 嗯 就是这样
Watch what you're doing!
瞧你在干嘛!
Don't damage it!
别伤到画!
You didn't phone, you didn't write.
电♥话♥也不来个 手信也没有
Sorry, mate, I've been a bit tied up.
对不起啦 我一直束手束脚的
Is that who I think it is?
是那谁吗?
Harry Holmes, yeah.
嗯 Harry Holmes
Good job he turned up.
还好他出现了
Yeah, well...I phoned him.
嗯 额...我打给他的
You phoned him? Yeah.
你打给他? 嗯
So what do we do now?
那我们现在干嘛?
Hello. Harry?
喂 Harry?
Would you be interested to know who the McCrary boys were working for when they double-crossed you?
你想鸡道McCrary兄弟瞒着你干了咩勾当吗?
Aye, I do know. Have you got a pen?
系啊 我鸡道啊 你有笔吗?
Just watch the painting, will ya?
看好画啊 行不行啊?
They don't seem to like each other very much.
他们好像不对付
No, well, I er...I phoned the other one 'an all.
嗯 那个 我 呃...我给另一个也打了电♥话♥
Yes, he cheated a friend of mine.
嗯 他骗了偶的一个朋友啦
So when I found out he stole your painting,
所以当偶发现素他偷了你的画呢
I thought it right to call you.
偶就想要打给你啦
And I phoned the Old Bill in case it went pear-shaped.
而且我还打给老Bill以防情势失控
They should be here any minute.
他们随时会到
I've got it!
我拿到了!
Oh. Is that the real Picasso?
噢 那是毕加索真迹吗?
Oh, no, no. No, that's a fake.
不 不 不 不是 是赝品
Guys. Can I... Can I ask a question?
伙计们 我能...我能问个问题吗?
Yeah, yeah.
嗯嗯 问吧
I mean, I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything.
我是说 我不想听起来不领情或者怎样
No, it's OK.
没事儿
Wouldn't it have been simpler to get the real painting?
弄到真迹的话 会不会轻松一点啊?
It's OK.
当我没说
Cheers, Ed. Thank you.
干杯 Ed 谢谢你
So no-one's looking for us?
那么 没人找我们吗?
No. No, you see, they both thought that the original was damaged
没有 没有 你看 他们都以为
in the fight at the warehouse.
真迹在仓库里干架的时候毁掉了
But neither Petre Sava
而不管Petre Sava
nor Harry Holmes could afford to lose face.
还是Harry Holmes都丢不起这个脸
So the only way they could save face was to have a fake each.
所以他们只能各自伪造一幅 挽回脸面
That way, they could both say they won and honour is restored.
那样的话 他们都能说自己赢了 面子上也过得去了
And they all get to live happily ever after.
然后从此他们就永远和睦相处了
Down. Ah.
下面一点 啊
Yeah, well, you know, happy as they can be.
嗯 你懂的 有多和睦就多和睦
Perfect.
太完美了
It seems the only winners are the McCrary boys.
貌似McCrary兄弟才是唯一的赢家
Tell me about it. They just walked off with 400 grand.
此话怎讲 他们就拿了40万块而已
Whoa, they might get to go with all the money
喔喔 他们把钱都拿走也不打紧
but we got something much more precious. We got Mickey back.
可我们把Mickey这块宝找回来了啊
Oh, yes, that's true.
哦对 有道理
Yeah. Ah. Thanks, guys. You can't put a price on friendship.
对 啊 谢谢各位 友谊无价
But if you could, it'd be about 400 grand.
非要定个价么 大概也就40万
Ignore him - he was beside himself when you were gone.
别理他 你不在他六神无主哦
He was taking all the blame, he was full of self-loathing.
大家都怪他 他自我厌恶透了
Really heartbreaking to watch.It was. Yeah, yeah.
看得人心碎啊 真的 嗯 嗯
We made no money,
我们什么也没挣着
but apart from the odd bruise, everything turned out OK.
不过除了几块淤青 还算平安无事
Yes, it did.
嗯 说的是
Ash, I've got to ask you,
Ash 我得问你
did you really lose it with those gangsters at the warehouse?
你真的在仓库里拿那帮匪徒没办法?
We hadn't got a lot of options at that point,
我们当时别无他法
so I thought I'd do a bit of Mickey waffle. Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
所以我就想说点米式胡话 哦 对 对 对
"Mickey waffle"?
"米式胡话"?
Yeah, you know that thing where you talk a lot but don't actually say anything.
嗯 就是那种说了半天 等于什么也没说啊
Sorry, no, I do not "waffle".
不好意思 不 我又不说胡话
You do a bit. When?
偶尔 什么时候?
When? Usually when you know you're wrong but you won't admit it.
通常是你知道你有错 但你死不承认的时候
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but that's far from waffling,
抱歉 抱歉 那怎么会是胡话呢
that's just my way of presenting a reasoned argument.
只不过是我呈现合理论点的方式
A way of putting forward the facts, which in the main, Ash,
基本上 是一种拿出事实的方式 Ash
I'm sorry to say, is something you fail to do.
抱歉地说 这点你就做不到
You prefer to use emotional rhetoric littered with expletives
你更喜欢用动人的花言巧语来表达观点
to make your point.
还夹杂三字经
No, it's true, it's true.
不 是真的 是真的
That was NOT "waffling".
那不是"胡话"
I wish you'd left me in the boot now.
还不如把我关在后备箱里呢
Well, it can be arranged. I brought you tomorrow's papers.
额 可以啊 我把明天的报纸给你们拿来了
Oh, cheers.
哦 乌拉
That was that Dolly bird again.
又是那个小鸟依人的Dolly
I was going to give you a shout but you were waffling.
我本来想在你说胡话的时候朝你大吼来着
Cheers, Ed. I wasn't waffling. Course not.
好的 Ed 我没说胡话 当然没有
Erm...this Dolly...
额...这女人...
she sounds a bit of all right on the phone. What's she like?
她在电♥话♥里听起来超媚的 她如何?
Oh, now...now...she is special.
哦 现在...现在...她很特别哦
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表