剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
but he might have heard something.
但他也许会听到些消息
I've got The Dogs Playing Snooker, if that's any good to you?
我有一幅《玩斯♥诺♥克的狗》可以吗?
It's a classic.
那可是经典作品
I used to have The Bird On The Tennis Court Scratching Her Bum,
我曾经有幅《在网球场上挠她屁♥股♥的鸟》
but it got stiletto damage in a domestic dispute.
但它在家庭纠纷中被高跟鞋划坏了
Well, women don't really get art, do they?
哎 女人并不懂艺术 没说错吧?
Is that right?
是这样吗?
Yeah, well-known fact.
没错 众所周知
They've got no patience for it.
她们对艺术没有耐心
That's why all the major artists are all men. Women would never be able to finish anything.
所以主流艺术家全是男性 女人从来都半途而废
They'd be halfway through The Laughing Cavalier,
《微笑骑士》欣赏到一半
then they'd wander off and start colour-coding their shoe cupboard.
她们就走神了 开始分颜色整理鞋柜
Look, can we get back to the matter in hand?
听着 我们能回到当前的问题上吗?
Which was?
什么问题?
A Small Cat In The Garden. The stolen Picasso.
《花♥园♥中的小猫》 那幅被偷了的毕加索
Oh, yeah. So who nicked it?
哦 好 谁偷的?
Art's not really my thing.
艺术品不是我的菜
I said that, didn't I? Yeah.
我说过 是吧? 是的
But I heard about it. What?
但我听说过它 什么?
I said I heard about it.
我说我听说过它
No...No, no, what did you hear?
不...不不 你听到什么了?
That it was nicked. You want a chip? No. Thank you.
听说它被偷了 来一片吗? 不用了 谢谢
Any chance of a date? None.
有时间约个会吗? 没有
Sympathy shag? Think of it as charity work, it's been a while.
同情的施舍呢? 把它看成慈善工作吧 就一会儿
Look, Cyclops, Mickey's in trouble.
Cyclops 听着 Mickey有麻烦了
Whatever you know, you need to tell me.
不管你知道什么 你都要告诉我
We haven't haggled yet. What? You're going to charge us?
我们还没讲价呢 什么?你还要对我们收钱?
'Scuse me. This is still a capitalist society.
抱歉 我们还在资本主义社会
I thought Mickey was your mate.
我以为Mickey是你的朋友
Well, he's more of an acquaintance, really.
实际上 他就熟那么一丁点儿
But that said, I'm willing to make a discount.
不过 我愿意给你们打个折
How much?
要多少?
Call it a nifty.
你看着给
OK.
好
I can't tell if these things are related,
我不知道它们是否有联♥系♥
but the day before the Picasso was nicked,
但毕加索被盗的前一天
a hardcore jock crew flew in.
飞来壮实的苏格兰佬
Scottish?
苏格兰人?
The McCrary brothers. They took over a house in Westbridge Grove.
是McCrary兄弟 他们在西桥街借了套房♥子
Now, all I know about'em is that they nick to order,
目前 我只知道他们受人的指示行窃
anything you like, usually upmarket.
什么都行 通常是高档货
Paintings, cars, antiques...
油画 汽车 古玩...
I mean they could be here for something else, but...
我是说 也许他们来这儿是有别的目的 但是...
It's worth asking the question, innit?
值得怀疑 不是吗?
OK. What do you think?
好了 你有什么计划?
Well, we could knock on the door, say "Och, aye, the noo,"
唔 我们可以敲敲门 说"呀 哎 宝贝"
and ask 'em if they've just nicked a Picasso.
然后问问他们是不是刚偷了一幅毕加索
It's direct. But as we don't know who they are,
真够直接的 但我们都不知道他们的身份
I think it's a little bit foolhardy.
这样有点冒险
Yeah, I know, that's what I like about it.
是的 我知道 我就喜欢这样
'Who is it?'
"是谁?"
I need to talk to you about the Picasso you just nicked.
我要和你谈谈你们刚刚偷到的那幅毕加索
Have you lost your marbles?
你把脑袋里面是浆糊吗?
Yeah. We haven't got much time. What's the worst that could happen?
对啊 我们的时间不多 最坏又能怎么样?
They could kill us!
他们会杀了我们!
Yeah, well, then at least Mickey would know we died trying.
哦 那至少 Mickey会知道我们曾拼死相救
You've got some bottle.
你们还真有胆
Yeah, well, needs must, and all of that.
对 是啊 我们不得不这样
Well, in you come, then.
好啊 那你们进来吧
That's very kind, but if it's all the same to you,
你真客气 但如果你无所谓的话
we'll stay out here.
我们还是呆在这儿吧
Fair play.
很公平
The trouble is,
事情是这样的
a very good friend of mine is being held by Petre Sava,
我的一个好朋友被Petre Sava抓了
the bloke you nicked the Picasso from.
你就是从那家伙那儿偷的毕加索
Now, it's a long story, but now he thinks we got it.
说来话长 但现在他认为是我们偷了画
And why would he think that?
他为什么这么想?
Because we told him we did.
因为我们告诉他是我们干的
Yeah. We were trying to sell him a fake.
是的 我们当时想卖♥♥一幅赝品给他
We're grifters.
我们行骗为生
Yeah. It's what we do.
没错 我们是干这行的
We read about the Picasso being nicked,
我们读到报道说毕加索被偷了
so we had a copy made to sell to a private collector,
所以我们伪造了一幅 卖♥♥给一个私人收藏家
one who wouldn't ask too many questions.
那人要求不多
If they'd read about it being stolen, they'd believe it was real.
如果他们也读到它被偷 就会相信那是真品
Exactly.
正是这样
Trouble is, the collector we took it to was the one you'd nicked it from.
问题是 我们卖♥♥画的对象正是你偷画的对象
Which he wasn't very happy about, as you can imagine.
你能想象得出他有多生气
It's a beautiful story, and I'm getting all misty-eyed,
多感人的故事 我都快热泪盈眶了
but what's this got to do with us?
但这同我们有什么关系?
Well, err... If you give us the real Picasso,
嗯 额...如果你给我们那幅真的毕加索
the one that you nicked from Sava,
就是你从Sava那偷来的那幅
we can go and get our mate back.
我们就能把我们的朋友救回来了
Well, let's just say that we had this painting,
好吧 先假设我们有这幅画
not that I'm saying that we do, you understand...
我并不是说我们真有 你明白的...
But he's your friend, not ours.
但他是你们朋友 又不是我们的
So what's in it for us?
所以跟我们有何相干?
Well, to be honest, I haven't thought that bit through. What do you want?
额 说实话 我还没好好想过 你想要什么?
Don't want anything.
什么都不想要
I tell you what,
我跟你说
20 grand and I'll nick it straight back for you.
我可以给你两万美元然后帮你再把画偷回来
You know, just for the sheer brass neck of you,
要知道 就冲着你这份绝对的厚颜无♥耻♥
I'm tempted to help you out.
我有兴趣帮你摆脱困境
And I do love a grifter. Especially a pretty one.
我最爱骗子了 尤其是漂亮的骗子
But it's already been moved on.
但它已经不在这了
Where? Oh, I can't tell you that.
去哪了? 哦 我不能告诉你
You have to. Ash, is it? Yeah.
你必须说 Ash是吗? 是的
I can't do it, son.
我不能说 小崽子
We've worked years to build up a reputation
我们辛苦了好些年才建立起的声誉
based on complete discretion.
靠的是完全的谨慎
I can't piss that up the wall for a couple of grifters.
我不能为了两个骗子就将它毁了
So my lips are sealed.
所以我是绝不会讲的
All right, what about if I threatened to beat it out of you?
好吧 如果我威胁要揍你呢?
Then I would respect that.
我很佩服这样的想法
And me and my brother Neil here, would defend ourselves as best we could,
我和我兄弟Neil会很好地进行自我防卫
by ripping your head from the rest of your body and eating it.
我们会把你的脑袋拽下来煮煮吃掉
Fair enough, just asking.
很好 我就问问
You have a nice day.
过得愉快
So, looks like we're back to square one.
看起来我们又回到原点了
No, not exactly, now we know who stole it.
不 不完全是 现在我们知道是谁偷了它
Yeah, but not who for.
没错 但不知道他们是为谁偷
We still don't know where it is.
我们还是不知道它在哪里
Any news from the Old Bill, Albert?
警方那边有什么消息吗 Albert?
It seems we know more than they do.
似乎他们知道的还没有我们多
What if the McCrary brothers haven't delivered it yet?
要是McCrary兄弟并没有把它交出去呢?
We could just watch the house and wait for them to make a move, right?
我们可以监视那间屋子 等待他们的行动 对不?
What if they're delivering it tomorrow or next week?
要是他们明天或者下周才交货呢?
We've only got four hours left.
我们只剩下4小时了
What about Petre Sava?
Petre Sava那边呢?
Well, I did some digging about, like you said.
对 像你说的 我的确有所发现
Mickey was right about him being a high-end art collector.
Mickey是对的 他是一名高端艺术品收藏家
His private collection would rival most European galleries.
他的私人收藏能同大多数欧洲美术馆相匹敌
The last we knew, he owned half a dozen nightclubs in London,
我们刚知道 伦敦有六家夜♥总♥会♥归他所有
so he was bound to be a bit dodgy.
所有他肯定有问题
Well, that's a good thing.
嗯 这是件好事
Yeah. Until you find out how dodgy.
没错 尤其是知道有什么问题
Human trafficking... Aah...
贩卖♥♥人口... 啊...
Class A drug distribution,
一级毒品销♥售♥
and a protection racket that started in Romania,
还有一个保护费勒索组织 发起于罗马尼亚
and has now spread over eight European cities.
现在已遍布八个欧洲城市
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表