剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
I have no idea what happened. It's all right. It doesn't make any sense.
我根本不知道怎么回事 没关系 想不通啊
It's OK, it's OK, we'll work it out. How's Sean?
好的 好的 我们会有办法的 Sean怎么样了?
He's OK. Except he wants to drive a JCB into the building.
他很好 除了想开台重型挖土机进来
Good plan. Needs fine tuning.
好计划 需要协调一致
Yep. I'll get you out of here, OK?
恩 我会把你从这儿救出去 好吗?
I'll think of something.
我会想办法的
We won't go further with the con on Linda, we'll figure it out. No.
Linda的计划我们不打算继续了 我们及时收手的 不
Emma... No, I don't want you to do that, right?
Emma... 不 我不想让你们这样 好吗?
We've come too far. When she gets the bracelet authenticated...
我们就快成功了 当她拿去鉴定...
No, no, no, no, stop, stop. Think a minute.
不 不 不 先听我说 再好好想想
Look at what happened. Look at where you are.
想想发生了什么 看看你现在在哪儿
Yes. And it would feel a whole lot worse
是的 如果我们做了这么多
if it was all for nothing.
什么都没捞到那太亏了
We've done the switch. We've shown her the paperwork.
我们已经成功调包了 我们已经给她出示了文件
All that's left to do now is collect.
现在只要收钱就行了
It'd be crazy to back out now.
现在退出太不值得了
I'll keep.
我就待在这儿
He's got some front coming in here, I'll give him that.
他有"前锋"到这来了 我会还给他的
You want me to nick him, Guv?
需要我拿下他吗 Guv?
For what? Impersonating a brief?
用什么罪名? 假冒某人?
Nah. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
不 我会给他个他无法拒绝的邀请
For the girl?
利用这个女孩?
You're learning, sergeant.
你学精了 队长
I thought you wanted Bricks banged up. At all costs, you said.
我以为你会逮捕Bricks 不惜一切代价 就像你说的
He will be.
我一定会抓到他的
The thing is, he's a clever boy,
问题就是 他太狡猾了
that's why no-one's got him in the past.
这就是为什么以前都没人抓到过他的把柄
You can't beat him at his own game.
你不能以他的游戏规则打败他
So I'll play him at mine.
所以我会以我的方式抓住他
Nice and simple, no way out.
简单明了 无路可逃
When he accepts my offer and hands over the cash,
当他接受了我的条件 交出现金
I'll get him for attempting to bribe a police officer.
我就能以贿赂警官的罪名逮捕他
Time's up!
时间到了!
Hello, Michael.
你好 Michael
Fancy a coffee?
想要杯咖啡吗?
She's doing my nut in.
她快把我急疯了
Emma's a tough cookie. She'll be OK.
Emma是个很坚强的人 她会没事的
She's not going to be OK. Not unless WE do something.
她会有事的 除非我们做些什么
Like what? Boost her from the cop shop?
比如说什么?把她从警♥察♥局抢出来?
We've done harder stuff than that before.
我们做过比这个更不可思议的事
Let's just wait until we hear what Michael says.
我们就等着Michael怎么安排吧
Try not to think about it until we hear from him.
在他没回来之前别再乱想了
I sorted out the bin problem. Not now, Ed.
我发现个问题 现在不是时候 Ed
They're refurbishing the block next door,
他们翻修了隔壁街区
so they've got a skip,
他们漏掉了我们这儿
so I just bung the bags over the wall.
所以我就只能用这些包堵在墙那儿了
It's not permanent, but a bloke thinks it'll be there six months.
这不是永久性的 但一个家伙说至少得六个月
It's not a great time, Eddie.
现在时机不合适 Eddie
Sorry, mate. I thought you might be interested,
抱歉 哥们 我以为你们肯定会感兴趣
you know, as mates.
你懂的 哥们道义
Yeah, well, we just hit a bit of a bump in the road. Oh, right.
恩 是的 我们就是心里有点堵 噢 抱歉
Where's Em?
Em怎么不见了?
It's Kat, isn't it? Yeah, that's right.
这是Kat吧 对吗? 恩 是的
So what are you, like, a new member of the crew, or what?
所以你是 一个新成员 还是别的什么?
I'm not helping here, am I?
我帮不了什么忙 对吗?
Not really, but we'll be OK, we'll think of something.
确实 但是我们没事 只是在想些事情
Yeah, mate, yeah, sure. Of course you will.
哦 伙计 哦 好的 你们肯定能想到办法
Yeah, sure.
对 肯定能
Emma Kennedy had cocaine
Emma Kennedy携带
with a street value of five grand in her bag.
街头黑市价值五千元的可♥卡♥因♥在她包里
She's looking at intent to supply and a pretty hefty sentence.
她正在物色交易人 那会是个很重的罪名
It's funny how you know the exact value.
很奇怪你怎么会这么清楚这些毒品的价格
Pay for it yourself, did you?
是你自己买♥♥的吧 是吗?
I'm sure I don't know what you're suggesting, Michael.
我很确信我并不知道你在说什么 Michael
Do you know, I have a lot of respect for the police. I do.
你知道吗 我对警♥察♥一向很尊敬 一向如此
They have a job to do and I'm fair game,
他们一直想抓我 我就是猎物
and if they can catch me, then...
如果他们一旦抓到了我的把柄 那么...
no hard feelings.
请别见怪
But a bent cop?
但是一个心术不正的警♥察♥?
Someone who's not interested in catching criminals, just lining his own pocket.
并不想着抓捕罪犯 却总想着中饱私囊
That's got to be the lowest of the low.
应该是警♥察♥中最低劣的
Spare me the honour amongst thieves bullshit, Stone.
别给我说这些废话 Stone
I couldn't be less interested in what you think of me.
我对你怎么看我的一点都不感兴趣
Then what are you interested in?
那么你对什么感兴趣?
They told me you were a bright boy. Spell it out for me.
他们告诉我你是个聪明人 挑明了说吧
Fifty grand and the girl walks.
给我五万元 这女孩就自♥由♥了
Fifty grand? Cash. Shouldn't be too steep for you.
五万元? 现金 对你而言并不难吧
The great Mickey Bricks.
大天才Mickey Bricks
How do I know I can trust you?
我凭什么相信你?
You don't.
你不必信我
But as far as I can see, you don't have much choice, do you?
但是据我所见 你并没有选择的余地 对吗?
You've always got a choice.
而你却有很多选择
And my grandmother always told me,
我祖母曾教导我
never make deals with fools or bent cops.
绝不要和傻瓜或者心术不正的警♥察♥做交易
You're making a big mistake, Stone.
你犯了大错 Stone
How is she? She's a little shaken up,but she's coping.
她怎么样了? 受了点惊吓 不过她能应付
Is she angry with me? No, mostly, she's angry with herself.
她生我气了吗? 没有 实际上 她在怪自己
I think we've sat here like lemons for long enough.
我觉得我们已经像傻瓜一样坐在这里够久了
Let's go and help her. I'm working on it.
我们去救她 我正在思考计划
Not hard enough. Sean.
我看你没认真想 Sean
No, I'm sorry, Albert, I just want to do something.
噢 我很抱歉 Albert 我只是想要为她做些什么
This is what Fisk wants, us losing our focus.
这就是Fisk想要达到的目的 我们自乱了阵脚
That's why he planted the coke on Emma.
这正是他设计Emma的原因
We have to keep our heads in what we're doing.
我们应该继续做我们本该做的事
Not get distracted.
而不应受到干扰
Carry on with the con?
继续这次的骗局?
Yes. All the ground work's been done.
是的 所有的准备工作都做好了
We can wrap it up quickly.
我们能很快实施计划
We may even need the money to get Emma back. He's right.
我们可能正需要钱把Emma保释出来 他是对的
Now, we just have to be extra vigilant.
现在 我们只需要格外警惕 小心行事
Cover our backs every possible way.
尽量不留任何把柄
If Linda's on, we can arrange a time and a place
如果Linda上钩了 我们就能安排时间地点拿钱
for the money exchange that we control.
那局面我们就能控制
It's what Emma wants us to do. She said that, did she?
这也正是Emma想要我们做的 这是她说的 对吗?
Yes. She's got Linda exactly where we want her.
对 她已经让Linda上钩了完成了我们给她的工作
Agreed?
赞成吗?
Yeah, agreed.
是的 赞成
Yeah.
我也赞成
Sean?
Sean呢?
Fine.
就这样吧
Hello, Linda Runcorn?
您好 请问是Linda Runcorn吗?
My name is Sheldon Greyshot, Greyshot Genealogists.
我是Sheldon Greyshot Greyshot家谱学家
Yes, I'm afraid Miss Patterson has been taken ill,
是的 很抱歉Patterson小姐病了
so I'll be dealing with your case from now on.
所以从现在起由我接手你的案子
We need you to sign some paperwork,at your earliest convenience.
我们需要你签署一些文件 请你尽快安排
Are you going to let Emma go? What's it to you?
你会放Emma走吗? 这关你什么事?
She's my friend. You're breaking my heart.
她是我的朋友 你真感动死我了
Now, are you going to tell me what I need to know,
现在 你是想告诉我我想要的消息
or do you want to share a cell with her?
还是想和她一起蹲监狱?
They're arranging a meet. Which will be where?
他们在安排会面 在哪儿?
I don't know. They won't tell me. They've all clammed up.
我也不知道 他们不告诉我 一直三缄其口
You nicking Emma has freaked them out.
你抓了Emma已经把他们惊动了
What about the woman? Linda Runcorn.
那个女人呢? Linda Runcorn
They must be telling her.
他们肯定会跟她说些什么
Yeah, but she ain't going to tell me,is she?
是的 但她不会来告诉我 不是吗?
No, she isn't.
不 她是不会
Detective Inspector Fisk. This is DS Loach.
Fisk警探 这位是DS Loach
Can we come in?
我们能进来吗?
Con men?!
骗子?!
Did they suggest there were any outstanding charges
他们跟你说了需要偿还其它费用
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表