我们找到阿卡玛
We track down Akama,
搞明白怎么回事
sort out what's going on.
没有联调局 没有火奴鲁鲁警局
No Feds, no HPD.
审讯室只有你 我们 和阿卡玛
Just you and us and Akama in a room.
怎么 没有午餐服务
What, no catered lunch?
这是个真诚的提议 好吗
This offer is genuine, okay?
这是你能得到的唯一提议
It's the only offer you're gonna get.
我向你保证 我保证
You have my word, I promise.
如果阿卡玛在撒谎
If Akama is lying,
我们会问出真♥相♥
we will get it out of him.
你找我们是为了得到公正对待
You came to us for a fair shake.
你到底希不希望我们主持公正
You gonna let us give you one or what?
那好吧
Okay, all right.
我按你说的做
I'll do it your way.
安全
Clear!
-安全 -救命 救救我
- Clear. - Help! Help me!
救救我 救命
Help me! Help!
感谢上帝
Thank God!
有个疯子抢了我的车
Some lunatic stole my car.
具体是什么车
What kind of car, exactly?
我有个...
You know, I gotta, uh...
我有个问题
I gotta ask a question.
你是个重罪惯犯
You are a three-time felon.
你这样的人是不会金盆洗手
Guys like you do not get out of the joint
去卖♥♥♥房♥♥给有钱的投资商的
and, uh, get jobs selling real estate to rich investors.
至少不会是合法的
Not legitimately, anyway.
所以就算你没有杀人
So you didn't kill anybody, fine.
但你肯定知道
But, uh, you must've known
你所做的并不是那么正大光明
that what you were doing was not on the up and up.
你女儿多大了
How old's your daughter?
十一岁
Eleven?
十二岁
Twelve?
她出生的时候你在哪
Where were you when she was born?
我猜你就在当场
I bet you were right there.
你可能把她抱在怀里
You probably held her in your arms
聆听她的第一声哭泣
and heard her first little cry.
不出意外应该是你剪断的脐带
Wouldn't be surprised if you cut the cord.
应该是你做的 对吧
You probably did, didn't you?
-你知道我在哪吗 -不知道
- You know where I was? - No.
肯塔基州 惠尔赖特市
Max seg, Otter Creek,
水獭溪[惩教中心]的最高戒备区
Wheelwright, Kentucky.
我被放出来的时候
By the time I was released,
我女儿已经六岁了
my little girl was already six years old.
按照我的案底...
With my record...
每周能见她一两个小时
I was lucky if I could see her
已经非常幸运了
a couple hours every weekend.
我带她去公园
I'd take her to the park
推她荡秋千
and push her on a swing
给她买♥♥刨冰吃
and buy a shaved ice.
你能明白那种感觉吗
You know what that's like?
我一定会去 每个周六 不管发生什么事
I was there every Saturday, no matter what,
直到...
until I...
直到我又被抓起来
till I went up again.
时间一年一年过去
The years kept piling up, one after another.
等我再被放出来
By the time I got out,
她已经不再是个小女孩了
she wasn't a little girl anymore.
已经对我有所成见
Already made up her mind what kind of man I was.
我想着 找到的那份新工作是我的机会
I figured that new job I had was my chance
能够挣一点钱
to make a little bit of money.
或许能送她上大学
Maybe put her in college,
这辈子做一点正确的事情
do something right for once in my life.
算了 信不信由你们
No. You guys go ahead and believe whatever you want to.
你什么时候联♥系♥他们的
When did you tip them off?
在你向我保证之后吗
Right after you gave me your word?!
没人联♥系♥他们 罗伊
Nobody tipped anybody off, Roy.
我告诉过你 我的人
I told you our team
会来找我们 我没说过吗
would come looking for us, didn't I tell you that?
甩掉他们 快
Lose them! Now!
听见了吗
Do you hear me?
现在轮到你了 带上它们 慢慢拷紧
Now your turn. Put 'em on, nice and tight.
往后退 带上它们
Back up. Put 'em on.
向后靠坐好
Lean back. Sit back.
伙计 就和你说一声
Buddy, just so you know,
刹车是左边的那个小方块
uh, the brake's the square pedal on the left.
这我知道
I'm aware of that.
那你在干什么
Okay, so what are you doing?
不管你在干什么 别干 拜托
Whatever you're doing, don't do it, please.
听我说 丹尼 有罪的人会逃跑
Listen to me, Danny. Guilty guys-- they run.
他们不会绑♥架♥两名警♥察♥证明自己被陷害
They don't kidnap a couple of cops to prove they were framed.
好啊 那我们把他交给火奴鲁鲁警局
Okay, good. So we drop him off at HPD,
然后我们自己去调查案情
and then we look into the story ourselves.
-不要 单独 -不 我们不这样
- Do not... without... - No, we don't.
我们不这样
No, we don't?
我们不这样 我们不这样
No, we don't. No, we don't.
-我们为什么不 -我们向他保证过
- Why don't we? - Gave him our word
我们会在把他交给警♥察♥前找到阿卡玛
we would track down Akama before we turn him over to the cops.
所以这是我们要做的
All right, that's what we're gonna do.
往后坐 往后坐
Sit back. Sit back.
瓦哈瓦橄榄大道39号♥
39 Olive Avenue, Wahiawa.
-这是什么 -阿卡玛的地址
- What is that? - That is Akama's address, okay?
工头说的不是他不在那工作
The foreman did not say that he wasn't working.
他说的是他今天没上班 行了吧
He said he wasn't working today. Okay?
别给我这种眼神好不好
Oh, don't... Look, don't give me a look, okay?
我也不容易 你现在需要做的
I did the hard part. All you got to do now
就是甩掉这些警♥察♥
is outrun the cops.
-系好安全带 -怎么系
- Buckle up. - How?
坐稳
Hold on.
他们干了什么
They did what?!
麦格瑞特刚刚甩掉了火奴鲁鲁警局
McGarrett just evaded HPD.
现场的警官说看见威廉姆斯探长
Now, officers on the scene say they saw Detective Williams
拿枪指着逃犯
with his gun on the fugitive.
这就有问题了 到底是怎么回事
Which begs the question-- what the hell is going on?!
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
不过我可能知道他们要去哪里
But I may have an idea of where they're going.
我这就出发
I'm on my way.
悠着点
Hey, take it easy.
慢慢走
Nice and slow.
就算你带着手铐我也不会放心的
I don't trust you in these bracelets, either.
来吧 我们去看看
Come on. Let's go see
阿奇·阿卡玛有什么要说的 转过身来
what Archie Akama has to say. Turn around.
等一下
Hold on.
门开着
Door's open.
你看着他
You stay with him.
我进去看看
I'm going in.
我找到他了
I got him.
一切都结束了
It's all over. That's it.
我叫人过来
I'll call it in.
没有拨号♥声
No dial tone.
蹲下
Get down!
快蹲下
Get down!
蹲下
Stay down!
我蹲着呢
I'm staying down!
不是说你 我在说他
Not you. Him.
我脑袋周围都是子弹在飞来飞去
I got bullets flying over my head! Huh?
来得真是时候
Nice entrance.
为什么你到哪都有人对你开枪
Why is it everywhere you go, people are shooting at you?
这次他们不是冲着我来的 好吗
Today, they weren't gunning for me, okay?
派瑞诗在哪
Where's Parrish?
我们在枪战中分散了
We got separated during the gunfight.
他不在这 他溜了
He ain't here. He's gone.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表