卡西库管理公♥司♥
Kahiku Management Company?
卡特勒中枪的那间小屋就是这家公♥司♥出租的
They rent out the cabin where Cutler was killed.
这不可能是巧合
Well, that can't be a coincidence.
目前为止 我们都以为那里只是
Up until now, we thought that that was a place
卡特勒私会艾比·马克斯韦尔的地方
that Cutler used just to bring Abby Maxwell,
有没有可能它还是一个
but what if it was also a dead drop
情报秘密传送点
for those flash drives?
阿成 海摩尔在岛上的
All right, Chin, uh, who runs Himmel's operations
总负责人是谁
on the island?
李·班纳
That would be a Lee Benner.
咱们去打个招呼
Let's go say hello.
你的意思是我们犯下了商业间谍和谋杀的罪名
So you're accusing us of corporate espionage and murder.
荒唐
That's absurd.
约翰·卡特勒死于
John Cutler was gunned down
一间隶属于你们公♥司♥的隐蔽小屋
in a secluded cabin managed by your company.
你准备说这是个巧合吗
You gonna tell me that was a coincidence?
没错
Yes.
如果确有其事的话
If that's what actually happened.
什么叫如果确有其事
What do you mean, "If it happened"?
我当时在场 亲眼看到的
I was there. I saw it happen.
不好意思
Well, I'm sorry,
我还没听说过公♥司♥管理的房♥产中
but I haven't heard anything about a murder
发生了谋杀案
at one of our properties, so...
一定是你们弄错了
you must be mistaken.
我们没有搞错
There's been no mistake.
你们杀害了卡特勒 然后毁掉了杀人痕迹
You guys killed Cutler and then you covered it up.
拿证据来
Show me some proof.
很好 勤问必有所得
Well... ask and you shall receive.
这是什么
What's this?
鉴证室报告
That's a lab report.
犯罪现场发现的轮胎印
See, we just matched up the tire tracks
同一辆属于你公♥司♥的货车相符
found at the scene to a van registered to your company.
这个证据怎么样
How's that for proof?
干脆直接告诉我们卡特勒到底怎么回事
So why don't you tell me what happened with Cutler.
他提高了要价 于是你不爽了吗
Did he up his price and it piss you off?
你是不是以为他会妥协 到底发生了什么事
Maybe you thought he'd been compromised. What happened?
怎么回事
What happened?!
没错 卡特勒是我们的间谍
Yes, Cutler was spying for us.
是我们清理了犯罪现场
Yes, we scrubbed the crime scene.
但人不是我们杀的 拜托
But we didn't kill him, come on.
当然了 真是不好意思
Oh, of cour... I'm sorry, right.
也就是说某人杀了他之后
So somebody else killed him
你负责过去掩盖痕迹吗
and you covered it up?
根本说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
-事情就是这样 -是吗
- It's the truth. - Is it?
我们不想让任何人通过卡特勒发现我们
We didn't want anyone connecting Cutler back to us.
所以我们必须清理痕迹
So, yes, we covered it up.
听着 卡特勒一直在给我们传送有价值的情报
Look, Cutler was feeding us good intel.
我们根本没有理由杀掉他
There was... there was no reason to kill him.
我们还想救他来着
In fact, we tried to save him.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
他中枪之后给我们打了电♥话♥求救
He called us for help right after he'd been shot.
这个我也可以证明
And-and I can prove that, too.
我们用一次性手♥机♥保持联♥系♥
We had a burner phone that we kept in touch with him...
我们知道手♥机♥的事 然后呢
We know about the phone. What happened next?
我们派了一个医生
We sent a medic.
但医生到的时候
But by the time he got there,
他已经死去多时
Cutler had been dead for a while.
然后 我们开始
After that, we were just,
担心事态的严重性
you know, worried about controlling the situation.
损害控制
Damage control.
你现在应该担心的是
Well, maybe you ought to start worrying
自己的合法辩护
about your legal defense, because right now
你将面临阻碍司法和
you're looking at obstruction of justice
事后从犯的指控
and accessory after the fact.
好吧 我知道难逃罪责
Okay. Yeah, you got me dead to rights.
不过
But...
或许
maybe...
我们可以合作
we could help each other out.
你有什么想法
How do you figure?
如果我说
Well, what if I were to say that, um...
在清理现场的过程中
in the course of cleaning the crime scene,
我的人
my people...
有可能发现了证据
may have gathered evidence.
可以帮助你们
Evidence that could help you catch
捉拿凶手的证据
whoever killed Cutler.
一团糟
What a mess.
这些东西污染严重 连个指纹
With all the cross- contamination, we'll be lucky
都不一定能提取出来
to pull a single print off of any of this stuff.
尽量做吧 这些是我们目前唯一的线索了
Do what you can, okay? It's all we've got to go on.
麦格瑞特家
麦格瑞特家
好的
Yeah.
史蒂夫五岁的时候
When he was five years old,
我问他
I asked my son Steve
长大后想做什么
what he wanted to be when he grew up.
我想当警♥察♥ 跟爸爸你一样
"I want to be a cop, Dad, like you."
我告诉他
I told him to...
做什么都行 就是别做警♥察♥
be anything but that.
咱们来换个药
Let's change this out, huh?
对不起
Oh... I'm sorry.
你没事吧
You all right?
应该再多缝几针才对
This could've done with some more stitches.
笑什么
What are you laughing at?
我想到了上次我需要缝针的时候
I was just thinking back to the last time I needed stitches.
好吧
All right.
比利和我当时在
Billy and I were
-坎布尔执行任务 -是吗
- on an operation in Kabul... - Yeah.
然后
...and, uh,
我的后脑勺有个很大的伤口
I got this nasty cut on the back of my head.
需要大约
It was gonna take, like,
十五到二十针才能缝合
15, 20 stitches to close it up,
但是我们当时只有创口贴
but all we had were Band-Aids.
嗯
Yeah.
然后你们怎么办
What'd you do?
比利就抓起
Billy just grabbed
我伤口周围的大把头发
these huge clumps of hair around the cut
把它们绑起来
and tied them together.
像绑鞋带一样
Like a... like a shoelace.
-他倒挺足智多谋 -我知道
- That's pretty resourceful. - I know.
好了 搞定
All right, you're good.
他不在了 真让人难以相信
I just can't believe he's gone.
是啊
Yeah.
为了什么
And for what?
为了救一个像约翰·卡特勒这样的人吗
For trying to save a guy like John Cutler?
听我说 好吗
Now, listen to me, all right?
比利看到有人身处危险
Billy saw somebody in danger,
于是出手相救
and he reacted, all right?
这就是他做的
That's what he did.
至于他知道卡特勒是什么样的人
And the fact that he knew the kind of man that Cutler was
还冒险出手相救这件事
and he still put himself in harm's way?
说明他是个英雄 凯瑟琳
He was a hero, Catherine.
是的
Yeah.
我刚和鉴证室通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the lab.
发现了你们俩肯定都想知道的事情
There's something you're both gonna want to see.
你有什么发现
What do you got?
杀手的弹壳上
Well, there were no prints
没有找到任何指纹
on any of the shell casings from our shooter's gun.
但鉴证室在比利的
But the lab did find traces of blood
一发子弹上找到血迹
on one of the slugs from Billy's gun.
等一下 比利打中杀手了吗
Wait a minute. Billy hit the shooter?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表