我申请调到这里
I put in for the job out here.
我想着
I figured, why not put
不如把我的问题留在万米之外
6,000 miles and an ocean between me and my problems?
然后这个肖恩·赫顿来了
And then this Sean Hutton comes around.
把一切又带回我面前
And he's bringing it all right back to my front door,
我又得把这一切重新经历一遍
and I'm gonna have to deal with this all over again.
所有的内疚
All the guilt.
所有的问题
All the questions.
我全力支持你
You've got my full support.
好吗
All right?
非常感谢 伙计
I really appreciate that, man.
所以我才叫你来聊
That's why I come down here to talk to you.
我知道你心里也有事情
I know you got things you're keeping inside
你需要把这些事说出来
and you gotta get these things off your chest,
否则我敢断言 它们会压垮你
or I swear, they're gonna press the air right out of you.
结果你就会和我一样
And then you're gonna end up just like m...
你明白我的意思吧
You know what I'm trying to say, right?
明白
Yeah.
喂 亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
老妈 我...
Ma, I, uh...
我刚到家
just got home.
我想我们可以聊聊
Thought maybe we, uh... could have a talk.
你在哪
Where, uh... where are you?
在希尔顿
At the Hilton.
我们在游泳池边玩
We're just hanging by the pool.
我们
We?
"我们"是谁
Who's "We"?
你和谁在约会吗 老妈
What are you... what, are you on a date, Ma?
是啊 的确如此
I am, actually.
和我漂亮的小孙女
With my beautiful granddaughter.
这完全不可能
That's-that's completely impossible,
你的小孙女现在在学校呢
because your granddaughter's in school right now.
我可能提前一点把她接出学校了
Well, I might have taken her out of school a little bit early.
提前
Early?
对 但我得辩解 我们在做
Yes, but in my defense, we were doing
非常有教育意义的事
something very educational.
我们在学怎么上粉底
We were learning how to apply foundation.
上粉底
Apply foundation...
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that means.
我们打扮了一下
We got makeovers.
你们打扮了一下
Oh, you had makeovers!
比如在脸上抹化妆品
Like with makeup on everybody's faces.
对 通常是这样
Well, yes, that's how you usually do it.
能麻烦你发张我女儿的照片给我吗
Can you do me a favor and send a picture of my daughter to me?
现在 通过电♥话♥
Right now, please? On the telephone?
好的 马上来
Okay. Coming right up.
他想要张照片
Okay, he wants a picture.
-好 说"茄子" -茄子
- Okay, say "YOLO." - YOLO.
你真漂亮
You're so pretty.
谢谢
Thank you.
收到了吗
Got it?
天呐
Oh, God...
别紧张
Oh, relax.
不 妈妈 你别紧张
No, Ma, you relax.
还顶嘴啊 亲爱的
Nice retort, sweetheart.
好了 听着
Okay, look.
"贿赂我女儿"行动
Um... Operation, uh, Corrupt My Daughter
正式结束
is now officially over.
如果不介意的话 请你们现在回家
I'd like you two to come home now, please, if that's okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
改变主意想要接受采访了
Change your mind about going on record?
不
No.
恐怕不是 肖恩
I'm afraid not, Sean.
听着 我知道芝加哥发生了什么
Listen, I know what happened in Chicago, all right?
你说的可能是对的
And your facts may be right.
可你对格罗弗队长的评价是大错特错的
But you're-you're way off base about Captain Grover.
他是个好人 出色的警♥察♥
He's a good man, and he's a great cop.
可他做错了决定害死了一个小男孩
Who made the wrong call and got a little boy killed.
你居然会支持他
I'm-I'm surprised
真是让我吃惊 少校
by your support for him, Commander.
他刚来这里
One of the first things
可就上交了一份
that Grover did when he rode into town
对你不满的文件
was file a grievance against you.
-那被撤回了 -所以呢
- Which was withdraw. - So, what?
-你欠了他一个人情吗 -不是这样的
- You-you owe him a favor, now? - No, that's not how it works.
你为什么要替他说话
Why are you defending him?
-我真搞不懂 -你搞不懂
- I don't get you. - You don't get me.
没错 你不懂我
No, you don't get me.
你们这些观众就只会在场外
You non-operators, you sit on the sidelines
对我们做实事的人指手画脚
and you judge us in the field.
你根本就不知道情况如何
You have no idea what it's like.
我们每天都要做艰难的抉择 一旦出了错
The hard decisions we have to make every day going downrange,
我们一生都要背负着结果而活
and the consequences that we have to live with forever.
你是替格罗弗队长辩解
Are you speaking for Captain Grover,
还是为了你自己
or are you speaking for yourself?
我是为所有献身这份职业的人辩白
I'm speaking for anyone who's ever had to do this job.
我也请求你
I'm also asking you...
别管这事了
leave this one alone, huh?
进去吧
Go ahead.
先去洗把脸
Go wash your face right now.
你生气了吗 丹诺
Are you mad, Danno?
我没生气 我像生气的样子吗
No, I'm not mad. Do I look mad?
快去吧
Go.
-进来吧 -对不起
- Come on in. - I'm sorry.
我只是想跟孙女
I just wanted to go have a little fun
高高兴兴地玩一会
with my granddaughter.
我明白 没关系
Got it. It's fine.
老妈 没关系
Ma... that's fine.
我不明白的是
Here's what I don't get.
我不明白你怎么会高兴
I don't get how it is that you are having fun.
我完全无法理解
It doesn't make sense to me.
你在厨房♥里跳舞
I mean, you're dancing in the kitchen,
唱歌♥
you're singing songs,
化妆
you're doing makeovers,
还去泳池 总是一副高兴的样子
going to the pool, having a blast.
我真搞不懂
I mean, I... I'm confused.
你就不难过吗 不伤心吗
Aren't-aren't you upset? Aren't you sad?
当然伤心了
Of course I'm sad.
你难道以为
You think because I have
我脑海里有首
a song stuck in my head
-叫《不伤心》的歌♥吗 -我不知道
- that I'm not sad? - I don't know.
我一直都想哭 亲爱的
I want to cry all the time, honey.
很抱歉我把格蕾丝从学校带走了
I'm sorry I took Grace out of school.
那是因为你去上班了之后
It's just, when you left for work,
我觉得自己待着超级孤独
I found myself extremely lonely here,
四处乱走也找不到什么事可做
and wandering around with nothing to do.
好吧 我说了没关系
Okay. I already said that's fine. Okay.
老妈 我们能谈谈吗
Ma, can we talk now? Please?
自从你♥爸♥爸退休
Ever since your father retired,
他就冒出了一大堆兴趣 还有爱好
he has a million different hobbies and-and interests.
但那些兴趣爱好都和我无关
And not one of them involves being with me.
你和小格蕾丝住在这里
You're here with Gracie,
马特不知道跑哪去了
Matt's on the run somewhere,
你的姐♥妹♥们♥都忙着照顾各自的家庭
the girls are busy with their own families,
而我却从那个
and I went from being
整天忙着照看你们
the busiest woman in the world,
做饭 打扫 采购 开家长会的
raising you guys, cooking, cleaning,
世上最忙的女人
couponing, PTA-ing,
变成了手里有着大把时间的闲人
to having absolutely nothing but time on my hands.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表