现在还是
Still does.
信息量太大了
Whoa. Info bomb.
我要花点时间消化下
I need a sec to process this.
舍伯恩拼错了
Shelburne is misspelled.
最后应该还要有个"E"的
There should be an "E" on the end of it.
也许弄错了
It's probably a mistake.
也许没有
Probably not.
我知道你事情正多着
Look, I know you got a lot on your plate,
但这肯定是某种密♥码♥或者暗号♥
but this is clearly some kind of code or cipher.
如果你同意的话 我想去深入调查一下
So if it's all right with you, I'd like to dig a little deeper.
保证不会给你惹麻烦
I promise I'll stay out of your hair.
好吧
Okay. All right.
看你的本事了
See what you can do.
帮我个忙 这事不要声张
Do me a favor: Keep it on the DL
还有 随时向我报告
and, uh, keep me in the loop.
当然
Of course.
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
史蒂夫
Steve?
怎么了
Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
汤米的手♥机♥关机了
Okay, so Tommy's cell phone is turned off,
追踪不到 意料之中的事
making it untraceable. No shock there.
但我们也查了凯莉的手♥机♥ 发现了这个
But we also ran Kelly's phone and found this.
过去三个月汤米和凯莉的一大把通话
Multiple calls between Tommy and Kelly dating back three months.
这都是从她把车开到店里的第二天开始的
And they start the day after she took her car into the shop.
而且这些都不是那种
And they're not these two-minute
"我的车什么时候能弄好"的两分钟通话
"When will my car be ready?" type of phone calls.
没错 有些还打了超过一个小时
Yeah, some of them lasted over an hour.
-他们谈恋爱了 -没错
- These two were in a relationship. - Yeah.
那很多东西就说得通了
That could explain a lot.
一个年轻单纯的女孩
Young, innocent girl falls for...
爱上比他大的坏男孩 父亲不同意
older bad-boy type; father disapproves,
-想要拆散他们 -没错
- tries to break it up. - Yeah.
结果付出了生命的代价
And he pays for it with his life.
汤米 小心
Tommy, look out!
你♥他♥妈♥在对我的车干什么
Hey, hey! What the hell are you doing to my car?
住手
Stop it!
住手 你会打死他的
Stop it! You're gonna kill him!
汤米
Tommy!
上车
Get in the car!
所有单位注意 目标车辆 黑色轿车
All units be advised, subject vehicle, black sedan,
车牌是MQS117
license plate Mike-Quebec-Sierra-117,
最后出现于北盐湖大道3600街
last seen in the 3600 block of North Salt Lake Boulevard.
那边 中♥央♥车道 黑色轿车
There. Center lane. Black sedan.
车牌吻合
Plates match.
打给杜克
Call Duke.
-我是卢科拉警员 -杜克
- Sergeant Lukela. - Hey, Duke,
我是麦格瑞特 我们发现了
McGarrett. Listen to me, we got eyes
目标车辆 他正往盐湖北边界过去
on the subject vehicle, okay? He's headed northbound
接近阿罗哈体育馆
on Salt Lake approaching Aloha Stadium.
我需要路障
I'm gonna need roadblocks.
收到
Copy that.
好吧 警♥察♥来了
All right, we got cops.
什么
What?
别 别去看
Don't-don't look.
别回头
Don't turn around.
汤米 你在干什么
Tommy, what are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
切断安全气囊
Disconnecting the air bags.
妈的 他这是逼我们 把爆闪灯打开
Son of a bitch. He's made us. All right, put the pursuit out.
我是凯利警督 所有单位注意
This is Lieutenant Kelly. All units,
我们正在追捕车辆
please be advised we are in pursuit of the vehicle.
-坐稳了 -什么
- Hang on. - What?
小心
Look out!
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
Yeah.
这招把戏不错
That's a pretty good trick.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
老妈
Ma?
老妈
Ma?
老妈 你在家吗
Ma, you home?
丹尼尔
Daniel?
我还以为你在工作呢
I thought you were at work.
我是在工作 我给你打了不下三十次电♥话♥了
I was at work. I called you 30 times.
我可担心你了
I was worried about you.
我跟你约好了三点的
I told you we're doing something at 3:00.
怎么了
What's going on?
对不起
Sorry.
你在干什么 你哭了吗
What are you doing? What, are you crying?
没有 我刚刚在切洋葱
No. I was cutting onions before.
你把洋葱带进浴室切吗
Did you bring the onion in the bathroom?
没有 你有必要时时刻刻都当探长吗
No. Do you always have to be a detective?
没错 基本上是 我就干这行的
Yeah. Pretty much. It's what I do.
坐下吧 妈
You want to have a seat, Mom?
当然
Sure.
妈 我知道
Look, Ma, I know, uh...
我知道你今天去见了律师
I know you went and saw a... an attorney today.
是吗 你怎么知道的
Oh, yeah? How do you know that?
因为我是探长
Because I'm a detective.
发生了什么
What happened?
他都说了什么
What did he say?
他说我们没有太多积蓄
He said that it would be rough,
所以日子可能会有些艰难
that we don't have a lot of savings
我们有可能要把房♥子卖♥♥掉
and that we would have to sell the house.
好吧 这...这是不可能发生的
Well, that's... that can't happen.
我知道 那里有我们一切的回忆和往事
I know that. All those memories and everything.
但是...
But...
丹尼尔 我值得拥有一个欣赏我的人
Daniel, I deserve someone who appreciates me.
我也值得拥有快乐
I deserve to be happy, too.
如果这需要...
And if it takes...
离婚还要卖♥♥掉房♥子
getting a divorce and selling the house,
那也无妨
then so be it.
那是你♥爸♥爸的问题 不是我的
That is on your father, not me.
好吧 那么...到底发生了什么
Okay. So... so what happened? What-what...
你...你打算怎么办
what'd you do?
我已经在这儿待了一个月了
I mean, I have been here for a month,
但他连一次电♥话♥也没给我打过
and he hasn't tried to call once.
此时无声胜有声 不是吗
The silence, it speaks volumes, doesn't it?
是的 但是 老妈...
Yes. Uh, but, Mom...
所以我今天去找律师申请离婚了
So I went to the lawyer and I filed for divorce today.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道这会伤害你 我真的很抱歉
I know that hurts, and I'm really sorry.
我并不重要 重要的是你
It is not about me. It is about you,
重要的是你是否快乐
and it's about you being happy.
所以如果你的决定会使你快乐起来
All right? So if you make a decision that makes you happy,
那我无论如何都会支持你的 好吗
then I will support you no matter what, okay?
我保证
I promise.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
来吧 我和你说过 今天有个不错的计划
Now, come on. I told you, I got something nice planned today.
好吧 但是我哪也不想去
Yeah, I don't really feel like going anywhere.
那正是你应该这么做的原因 相信我
Which is exactly why you should do this. Trust me, okay?
它将会非常棒 我要让你拥有美丽的一天
It's gonna be very nice. I got you a-a beauty day,
美丽的你在玛卡妮水疗中心的一天
a day of beauty at the SpaMakani.
怎么样 他们会做各种各样令人愉快的事情
Okay? They're gonna do all kinds of nice things,
真的会让你精神起来
uh, set you up really good
还会让你笑容满面
and put a pretty smile on that beautiful face, okay?
-你安排的吗 -对 我安排的
- You did that? - I did that, yes.
全是我付的帐 爱你的儿子付的
Uh, all paid for by me, your loving son,
你不能拒绝儿子这份心意
who you cannot say no to.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表