看来这家伙用假身份证飞到夏威夷
a guy who flies to Hawaii under an alias,
破坏了一场婚礼
crashes a wedding,
然后被人枪杀 没错吧
and then ends up shot dead, is that right?
差不多就是这样
Pretty much.
我在指纹识别系统里找过 没有匹配
I ran his prints through IAFIS and didn't get a hit.
不过凶器报告出来了
But I did hear back on the murder weapon.
弹道测试确认是一把点九毫米口径的鲁格手♥枪♥
Ballistics came back to a Ruger .9mm recently used
同一系列武装抢劫案中一样
in a string of armed robberies.
还没有逮捕嫌犯
No arrests yet,
不过火奴鲁鲁警方锁定了一名嫌犯
but HPD is circling a suspect.
来见见泰·阿马诺 22岁
Meet Ty Amano, 22 years old.
因为私藏♥毒♥品 进出少管所好几次
Been in and out of juvie for drug possession.
看样子他已经升级到了武装抢劫了
Looks like he graduated to armed robbery.
还有可能升级到了谋杀
And now possibly murder.
接发球队得分 贱♥人♥
Side out, bitches!
泰
Ty!
该停一下了
Time to sub out.
我都告诉你了
I already told you,
我没有枪
I don't own a gun,
也不知道什么
and I definitely don't know nothing
婚礼上的死人
about no dead guy at a wedding.
我昨天晚上在怀马纳罗吃玉米饼
I was getting tacos up in Waimanalo last night.
真的吗 那应该
Really? I'll bet you got witnesses
有人可以给你作证吧
to corroborate that alibi, too, huh?
你的中间人 还是买♥♥家
Your dealer, a buyer maybe?
等等
Or wait a minute.
或许你是跟
Maybe you're with the guys
抢劫案的同伙在一起吧
you've been pulling off the armed robberies with, huh?
我不是抢劫犯
I ain't no robber.
好吧 没关系
Okay. Well, that's fine.
这样你也不会在意火奴鲁鲁警方
Then you won't mind if HPD goes
现在去你家搜查了吧
and searches your apartment right now, yeah?
确保你家没有任何赃物而已
Just to make sure there's no stolen goods, right?
行了 行了 伙计 事情是这样的
All right, all right, man. Okay, so here's the deal:
我家是有一些东西
I might have some stuff back at my place,
不过那是我帮朋友保管的
but I'm just holding it for a friend.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我发誓我跟这个死人没有任何关系
I swear I got nothing on this dead guy!
我两天前就处理掉了那把枪
I got rid of that gun two days ago.
什么 你丢了它
What, you dumped it?
当然不是
Hell no.
那家伙值500美金
The piece is worth 500 bucks.
以前的老伙计让我
Old dawn patrol buddy asked me
帮他朋友找些枪♥支♥ 所以我就帮了个忙
to hook his boy up with some heat, so I did him a solid.
这忙帮得不错
Nice solid,
处理掉了一把凶器 你这蠢货
unloading a hot gun, you idiot.
你卖♥♥给谁了
Who'd you sell it to?
我得去查查销♥售♥清单
Let me go check the sales receipt.
-想跟我耍小聪明吗 -我真的不知道
- Hey, you want to be a smart-ass, huh? - I don't freaking know!
买♥♥家没告诉我名字
Buyer didn't give me a name.
白人 棕发 中等身材
Haole, brown hair, medium height.
是这个人吗
He look like this guy?
没错 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
天呐
Oh, man.
他就是那个死掉的家伙吗
He's your dead dude?
没错 就是被你卖♥♥给他那把枪杀死的
Yeah, he was killed with the gun you sold him.
关于他 你还知道些什么
What else do you know about him?
没了 我的伙计说他是个朋友
Nothing. My buddy just said he was a friend.
有人说他在德国长大
Someone he knew growing up in Germany.
这家伙是德国人吗
This guy was German?
他不说德语
Didn't talk German.
口音听着很像美国人
Sounded pretty American to me.
约翰·菲茨帕特里克的真名是布拉德·迪克森
Turns out John Fitzpatrick is actually Brad Dixon.
他是美国公民
He's a U.S. Citizen convicted
因为在欧洲进行信用欺诈被定罪
of running confidence scams all throughout the EU.
他六周前
In fact, he was just released
刚从慕尼黑监狱放出来
from a Munich prison six weeks ago.
卡其恩一家富得流油
The Cotchins had deep pockets.
估计这家伙盯上他们了
Guess this guy was targeting them.
事情远不止如此
Yeah, and it gets better.
根据报告内容
According to the report,
迪克森的把戏就是利用
Dixon's game was actually running sweetheart scams
女性同伙作为诱饵 骗取钻石王老五的财富
against rich bachelors using female accomplices as bait.
好吧 那他的女性同伙是谁
Okay, who was the accomplice?
他妹妹 妮克尔·迪克森
His sister, Nicole Dixon.
不过你们则以为她是
But you know her as...
达莉亚·斯万
Dahlia Swain.
也就是咱们的落跑新娘
AKA our runaway bride.
德国警方于2008年逮捕了
So German police arrested
布拉德和妮克尔·迪克森
Brad and Nicole Dixon back in 2008.
他们被指控犯下多起盗用他人财产和敲诈勒索
They were convicted on multiple counts of embezzlement and extortion.
布拉德在牢里待了五年
Now, Brad served five years in prison,
但是妮可尔只待了六个月
but Nicole got out after six months.
她肯定是靠指认他获得了减刑
Well, she must have testified against him to get a reduced sentence.
所以她抛下了自己的哥哥
So she rolls on her brother,
搬到了纽约 更名换姓成了达莉亚·斯万
she moves to New York, changes her name to Dahlia Swain,
找到了一个新目标 卡其恩家的儿子
finds a new mark, the Cotchin kid,
骗他与其结婚
and dupes him into marrying her.
同时 布拉德出了监狱
Meanwhile, Brad gets out of prison,
发现他的妹妹快要得到一大笔钱
finds out that his kid sister is about to cash in,
于是突然出在婚礼上
crashes the wedding
确保他可以得到自己那份钱
to make sure he gets his cut.
肯定还有隐情
It's got to be about more than just money.
好好想想
I mean, check it out.
如果你的妹妹
How would you feel
像她那样抛弃了你
if your sister rolled on you the way she did him?
我会想杀了她 你说得很好
I'd want to kill her. Fair point.
所以他为复仇买♥♥了一把枪
So he gets a gun for revenge.
达莉亚意识到她没有办法让他闭嘴
Dahlia realizes that she can't buy his silence.
于是跑了
So that explains why she ran.
对卡其恩一家来说她跑了反而是件好事
Well, it's a good thing she ran, for the Cotchins, anyway,
因为如果这家伙不来破坏婚礼
because if this guy doesn't come and bust up that wedding,
他们就要损失一大笔钱了
they are out a lot of money.
等我们把这消息告诉新郎
Yeah, somehow, I don't think the groom is gonna see
我估计他也不会有看到希望的感觉
that silver lining when we break the news to him.
这件事告诉我们为什么在任何情况下
Well, this goes to show you why people should never,
人都不应该结婚
under any circumstances, get married.
为什么 就因为怕跟你结婚的人
Why? In case you marry a con artist
是为了骗你的钱吗
who's after all your money?
不 史蒂夫
No, Steve.
因为人们永远表里不一
Because people are never who they say they are.
就算刚开始表里如一 以后也一定会变
And even if they are, they end up changing.
婚姻关系这种东西没有用 根本无法长久
Relationships, they don't work. They don't last forever.
总之 事情就是这样
Bottom line. That's it.
你今天到底发什么抽
What has gotten into you today?
盖比 有人给她一份
Uh, Gabby, she was offered
在科罗拉多丹佛的馆长职位 为期六个月
a six-month curatorship in Denver, Colorado.
你怎么不早说
Oh! Oh, well, why didn't you say so?
真糟糕
That is terrible.
是很糟糕 因为上一次她为了
Well, it is terrible considering the last time
某份工作离开时 差点没回来
she left for a job, she almost didn't come back.
也不能让她拒绝这份工作
Can't really tell her not to take the job, either.
其实她说过如果这让我不舒服
She actually said that she wasn't gonna take it
她就不接受了
if I wasn't comfortable.
很好 很明显你不舒服 所以
Oh, good! You're clearly not comfortable, so...
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
怎样都是坏结局 我都没法好过
It's a no-win. I cannot win.
我让她留下 她会恨我 我让她去
I make her stay, and then she resents me, I let her go,
我自己又很难过
and I'm miserable.
-你想要我的建议吗 -不想
- You want my advice? - Absolutely not.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表