Chin!
阿成
Chin!
阿成
Chin!
你没事吧
You all right?
没事了
Huh? Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
真希望我是那个开枪杀了他的人
I wanted to be the one to pull the trigger.
应该庆幸不是你
Be glad you didn't.
都结束了
It's over.
你应该通知那些受害人家属了
You should let those families know.
急救服务
清单上的房♥子都去过了吗
You ever finish your sweep?
差不多了 你呢
Almost. You?
我出了点小意外
I got a little distracted.
好吧 这样吧
Okay, you know what?
我们算打平了
Let's call it a tie.
打平
A tie?
不 是因为某人肩膀被捅伤了才打平的
No, I say a tie goes to the guy who got stabbed in the shoulder.
你怎么说
Don't you think?
打同情牌 好吧
Sympathy play. Okay.
我认了 晚饭我请客 行了吧
I'm sold. Dinner's on me. Ooh, all right.
你买♥♥单吗
Oh, you buying?
是的
Yeah.
谁请你去了
Who invited you?
你别再表现得像圣诞怪杰一样了
This Grinch act of yours, just-just stop it.
你知道自己其实是喜欢我的
You know you like me.
只是羞于表达罢了
You just have difficulty expressing your feelings.
我不知道他喜不喜欢你
I don't know how he feels about you,
但他肯定喜欢免费的大餐 这我知道
but he definitely likes a free meal. That I know.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我不想小题大做 但你就是不够豪爽
Well, I don't want to put a fine point on it, but you are cheap.
已经三年了
Look, in three years, when was
你上次买♥♥单是什么时候
the last time you picked up a check?
你什么时候能不谈钱 你个财迷
Everything's about money with you. You're obsessed with money.
我说的就是钱的事
This specifically, yes, it's about money.
拿到账单后 你只需要
See, when the bill comes, what you have to do
把手伸进口袋里
is you have to reach in your pocket,
把钱包打开 拿出几张绿纸
take the lock off your wallet, take out the green paper--
也就是钱
it's called money -- and
然后买♥♥单 就这么简单
you pay for the bill. That's how it works.
下下顿饭我请客 请所有人
The meal after next, I'll pay for everybody.
-什么 为什么要下下顿 -怎么样
- What do you mean, meal after... Why meal after next? - How 'bout that?
凯瑟琳刚刚明确说了这顿饭她请客
Catherine just clearly said she's paying for this meal.
对吧
Right?
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
她去哪儿了
Where'd she go?
笨蛋
Putz.
她刚刚说了的 丹尼
She just said it, Danny.
凯瑟琳
Catherine!
瓦胡岛爱心援助
圣诞快乐[夏威夷语]
Mele Kalikimaka.
嚯嚯嚯[圣诞老人招牌笑声]
Ho ho ho.
嚯嚯嚯
Ho ho ho!
约翰·麦格瑞特
海军上尉
越南
火奴鲁鲁警局探长
挚爱的丈夫与父亲
1942年3月15日-2010年9月20日
温哥华欢迎你
喜欢吧
Huh?
刀锋旱冰鞋
太棒了
Yeah!
重心压低 重心压低 射门
Weight down. Weight down. Whack it in.
来吧 加油
Come on. Let's go.
所有人都疯狂了
Everybody goes completely nuts.
整个东海岸都为之沸腾了呢
The entire East Coast loses their mind. Huh?
继续练习
Hey. Practice.
注意安全
Please be careful, all right?
什么事 老兄
What's up, buddy?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 丹尼
Merry Christmas, Danny.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我无法入眠
I couldn't sleep.
你查出了什么吗
Oh. What, uh... what'd you find out?
我在那个吊坠里找到了一根头发
I recovered a hair from inside the locket.
我提取了其中的DNA 然后将数据
Extracted DNA and ran the profile
和日本警♥察♥局建立的
against a database the Japanese police
识别海啸遇难者的数据库进行了比对
set up to help identify victims of the tsunami.
有什么发现
What'd you find?
照片上的小女孩是六岁的田中明子
The little girl in the photo was six-year-old Akiko Tanaka.
她和家人住在石卷市
She lived with her family in Ishinomaki,
那里是遭海啸破坏最严重的城镇之一
one of the towns hardest hit by the tsunami.
我联♥系♥了女孩的父亲
I contacted the girl's father,
他是家里唯一的幸存者
the family's only survivor.
海啸来袭时他在外地出差
He was away on business when the quake hit.
他试图赶回去
Tried to get back in time,
无奈被巨浪阻挡
but was forced back by the wave.
海水退去后
When the water receded,
一切都没了
it was all gone:
他的妻子 女儿 房♥子
his wife, daughter, house.
他的生活在短短几分钟内就被全部摧毁
His whole life was wiped out in a matter of minutes.
你说你和那个人谈过了
You, uh... you said you spoke to this guy.
那他现在在哪里
Where-where is he now?
日本石卷市 临时住♥宅♥区
日本石卷市 临时住♥宅♥区
你好 打扰一下
Excuse me. Hi.
请问哪里可以找到一位田中先生
Do you know where I can find a Mr. Tanaka?
-那边 -好的 谢谢你
- あそこ。 - Okay. Thanks.
-走吧 -什么事啊
- Come on. - 何か。
来
Come on.
不好意思
Excuse me.
请问你是田中先生吗
You, uh, Mr. Tanaka?
是 有什么事吗
はい。 何か。
我想...应该把这个物归原主
I, uh... I think this belongs to you.
非常感谢
ありがとうございます。
不用谢
You're welcome.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
也祝你圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to you, too.
我们走吧
Come on.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表