Yeah, I'll bet he is.
如果他们给加百列定罪
If they book Gabriel,
那这记录会跟着他一辈子了
that record's going to follow him the rest of his life.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
我 我试着看看能否帮上什么
I'll, uh... I'll see what I can do.
那么你做了什么
So what did you do?
我来告诉你你做了什么吧
How about I tell you what you did?
你劝说原告不要上诉
You persuaded the complainant not to press charges,
让他签一个撤回上诉的协议
got a withdrawal complaint signed,
然后就把这案子给盖过去了
killing the case.
加百列还是个孩子
Gabriel was a kid.
你没有孩子过吗
Weren't you a kid once?
凯利警督
Lieutenant Kelly,
加百列·威克洛夫特当时已经十八岁了
Gabriel Waincroft was 18 years old.
他可不是孩子了 他偷了一辆车
That's no kid. He stole a car.
我们称之为重大盗窃罪 而你
We call that grand larceny, and you,
作为一名宣誓过的警♥察♥ 无视了这些
as a sworn officer of the law, ignored that.
你也曾有帮助别的犯事的家庭成员的历史
You got a history of covering for family members who break the law,
是吧 警督
don't you, Lieutenant?
你这又是在暗示什么
What's that supposed to mean?
你叔叔曾在警局证物箱里偷过毒品赃款
Your uncle stole drug money from a police evidence locker,
而你把这事隐瞒了好多年
and you kept that quiet for years.
我没发现这两件事有什么关联
I don't see how that's relevant.
看起来用的都是同一种处理方式
Seems to be part of a pattern,
我觉得这两件事有大大的关联
I think that's more than relevant.
这就是为什么我们今天会在这儿
That's exactly the reason why we're here today,
来了解你知道的事和你是何时知道的事
to find out what you knew and when you knew it,
看你是不是在刻意掩盖实情
and if there was a cover-up.
加百列在那之前从没惹过麻烦
Gabriel had never been in trouble before.
一直都中规中矩
Not for anything.
我觉得如果我能让他走上正路
I figured if I could just set him straight,
他就再也不会犯这种错误了
he wouldn't do anything like this again.
那么 我猜你是搞错了
Well, I guess you figured wrong.
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
我不知道
I don't know.
这不是答案
That's not an answer.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我们只是闹着玩而已
We were just goofing around.
闹着玩
Goofing around.
你知道你这么做有可能会蹲监狱吗
You know you could be in jail right now?
怎么 你觉得还能去哪儿躲起来吗
What, you got someplace you got to be?
我没关系啊
I'm cool.
我在警局里工作并不意味着
Just 'cause I'm in the picture doesn't mean
你就可以不坐牢 懂吗
you have a "Get out of jail free" Card, okay?
这事儿就只这一次
This is a one-time thing.
要有下次你就自己看着办吧 你听到了吗
The next time, you are on your own. You hear me?
我又没来找你帮忙
I didn't ask for your help.
是的 但你姐姐来找我了
No, but your sister did.
在她为了你做了这么多事后
And after everything she's done for you,
就算是为了她 你也该老老实实做人了
you owe it to her to keep your nose clean.
你让她伤心了 加百列
You broke her heart, Gabriel.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
兄弟 口头上的道歉 只停在口头上
Those are words, brother, just words.
你要真想好好做人的话
You really want to make it right?
你得找份工作
You get a job.
你要向你的家人证明
You show your family
除了让他们伤心 你还是有用的
you got something to offer besides heartache.
我听说彩虹城那儿在招人
I hear Rainbow is hiring.
什么 让我去向那些白人游客卖♥♥米饭汉堡吗
What, pushing loco moco to haole tourists?
不可能的
No way.
怎么 你有更好的打算 是吗
What, you got bigger plans, is that it?
也许吧
Maybe.
你把事情搞砸了 警督
You messed up, Lieutenant.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I heard you.
放那孩子走
By letting that kid go,
你让他以为自己刀枪不入 无所不能
you sent a message that he was bulletproof.
而让他堕为一只怪物
And that created a monster--
一只从这里到锡那罗亚州
a monster that's left a trail of blood
留下了斑斑血路的怪物
from here to Sinaloa.
而让我不明白的是 你怎么能让它发生
What I don't get is how you could let that happen.
你是一名警♥察♥
You were a cop,
而你却从一开始就让那孩子利用着你
and yet you let that kid manipulate you from day one.
你怎么可能不知道呢
How come you couldn't see that?
你不知道 可能是因为
Maybe you couldn't see it coming
你和他姐姐当时滚床单滚得正酣
'cause you were rolling around in bed with his sister.
不要说到我妻子身上
Say something else about my wife.
有种就来打我一拳 要不就给我坐下
Take a swing or sit your ass back down.
见鬼去吧
Go to hell.
阿成 这就是他们的手段
Hey. Chin, this is what they do.
为了让你愤怒
Try to get under your skin.
好吧 那它奏效了
Well, it's working.
你需要抛开私人情绪
You got to take the personal out of it.
我他妈的怎么能做到
How the hell am I supposed to do that?
不可能不带私人情绪
There's no way not to make that personal!
阿成 冷静
Chin, stop.
这就是一场游戏
This is the game.
他们要测试你
They put you to the test,
那你就要通过那个测试
and you're gonna pass that test,
你要回答他们的问题
but you got to answer their questions,
那你就直截了当地回答他们
and you got to answer them straight,
抛开一切情感因素 好吗
take all the emotion out, okay?
那如果我是错的呢
What if I was wrong?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我那时正和马莉娅相爱
I was in love with Malia.
也许我是被蒙蔽了呢
Maybe my judgment was clouded.
也许我就是不想相信
Maybe I just didn't want
马莉娅的弟弟会谋杀别人
to believe that her brother was capable of murder!
五天前
五天前
我听说你们那儿有一具尸体
I understand you have a DB down there
受害者名叫阿莫斯·克伊
by the name of Amos Koi.
没错 他是被活活烧死的
Yeah, that's right. He was burned to death.
缉毒局对此有何贵干
What's DEA's interest in it?
我们相信他是某些环太平洋地区的
We believe he's been working as a pilot for hire
毒品走私犯雇佣的飞行员
for some Pacific Rim drug smugglers.
有哪个特别的团伙吗
Any gang in particular?
墨西哥锡那罗亚州的库利亚坎集团
The Culiacan Cartel out of Sinaloa, Mexico.
好吧 也许克伊惹了他的老板们
Okay, so maybe Koi wronged his bosses.
对 他骗了他们然后付出了相应的代价
Uh, he ripped them off and then paid the price.
考虑到集团的老板三天前已经抵达夏威夷
That's certainly a viable theory, considering the cartel boss
这个推论合情合理
arrived on your island three days ago.
他是谁
Who is he?
我正在把照片发上去
I'm putting up a photo now.
布兰奇探员 你确定这个男人是老板吗
Agent Branch, are you sure this man is the boss?
是的 他肯定是我们要找的人
Yeah, he's definitely our man.
阿成 怎么了
Chin, what's the matter?
你认识这个家伙吗
You know this guy?
是的 他的名字是加百列·威克洛夫特
Yeah, his name is Gabriel Waincroft.
他是马莉娅的弟弟
He's Malia's brother.
这是什么意思
What's this about?
如果你还想冒犯我的妻子 这个你最好收下
You insult my wife again, you might as well keep it
因为我可能会对你做点什么
for what I'm gonna do to you.
我会慎重考虑的
I'll take that under advisement.
我们刚刚说到哪儿了
Now, where were we?
十五年前
十五年前
《传道书》中告诫我们
In Ecclesiastes, we're told
万物皆有定期
to everything there is a season.
凡事都有定时
a time to every purpose under heaven.
生有时
Time to be born.
死有时
Time to die.
笑有时
Time to laugh.
哭有时
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表