The really bad pain only lasts a couple of seconds.
你要保持清醒啊
You got to stay conscious.
我就在这 好吗
I'm right here. All right?
准备好了吗
Ready?
二
Two.
三
Three.
老天啊
God!
好了
All right, all right.
坚持住 丹尼
Stay with me, Danny.
坚持住 谁打左外野
Stay with me. Hey, who played left?
86年大都会 谁打左外野
'86 Mets, left field-- who was it?
乔治·福斯特
George Foster,
两个赛季后他被蒙奇·威尔森替换了
and he was replaced by Mookie Wilson after two seasons.
赛季中期被换的是吧 真棒
Midseason, right? That's my boy.
继续按压 丹尼
Keep the pressure. Keep the pressure, Danny.
坚持住
Stay with me.
状况如何
How we looking?
-还好吗 -挺好的 相当好
- Is it good? - It's good. Pretty good.
起来吧
Come on.
别把身体重量放到那条腿上
Keep your weight off that leg.
我没事 赶紧离开这鬼地方 快点
Nah, I'm good. Let's get the hell out of here. Come on.
-不 丹尼 等下 -走哪边
- No, Danny. Hold up. - Which way?
我们哪也去不了 兄弟
We're not going anywhere, buddy.
整个建筑坍塌了 我们出不去
Place is caved in. We can't get out of here.
帮我个忙 可以吗 拜托了
Do me a favor, would you, please?
当然 尽管开口
Of course. Whatever you need.
看着我的眼睛 看着我
Look at me in the eye-- look at me--
开口对我承认
and admit something to me.
我们不应该听戴克的
We should not have listened to Dekker, hmm?
你想现在说这个
You want to do that now?
我们必须追查那条线索 丹尼
It was a lead we had to follow, Danny, okay?
顺便说一句 不用谢我救了你
And by the way, you're welcome for saving your life.
这是什么 纪念品
What is that, a souvenir?
对 一个纪念品
Yeah, it's a souvenir.
救援队应该已经到了
Rescue team would have arrived already.
他们会听着里面的声音
They'd be listening in.
去找东西敲 弄些动静出来
Find something to bang on, make some noise.
抱歉 我太粗鲁了
Sorry. That was rude.
你刚才说什么
What were you saying?
听着 伙计 我跟你说了
Look, man, I'm telling you.
我的消息是准的
My information was good.
如果交易出了问题 也不是我的责任
Now, if the deal got messy, it's not on me.
错了 这全是你的责任
Wrong. It's all on you.
我要知道帮你设下这一局的人的名字
And I want the names of the people who helped you pull this off.
爆♥炸♥把你炸聋了吗
You must have lost some hearing in that explosion.
我只是尽一个公民的义务
I was just doing my civic duty
把我听到的消息告诉你们
and passing along what I heard.
从谁那里听到的
From who?
半个监狱的人刚刚都目睹了你把我揪出院子
Half the prison just saw you haul my ass off the yard.
如果我再说出我的线人 我死定了
Now, if I give up my source, I'm a dead man.
知道我怎么认为吗
Know what I think?
我认为从来就没有什么线人
I think there never was a source.
我认为这完全是对五零特遣队抓你的报复
I think this is all payback for Five-0 putting you in here.
我为什么要那样做
Why would I do that?
我是想要早点出去 而不是再加几年刑
I'm trying to get the hell out of here, not add more years.
我们会查出你是怎么做的
We're gonna find out how you did this.
你给我听好了
Let me tell you something else.
如果他们死在那里 我会亲手杀了你
If they die down there, I'm gonna kill you myself.
一定有外面的人组装这些炸♥药♥
Someone on the outside had to rig these explosives.
去调出戴克的访客日志和电♥话♥记录
Why don't you pull Dekker's visitor log and phone records.
看看他进来以后都在和谁联♥系♥
Let's see who he's been communicating with since he got here.
阿成 戴克跑不了
Chin, Dekker's not going anywhere.
我们应该回去找史蒂夫和丹尼
We should be back there trying to find Steve and Danny.
我们已经有最专业的人
Hey, we got the best people
在尽一切努力营救他们了
doing everything they can to rescue them.
我们现在要像对待其他案件一样努力破案
Our job is to work the case just like any other.
为了他们我们应该这样做
We owe it to them to do that.
我听到些什么
I got something!
这边
Over here!
好的 全体暂停
All right, hold the work!
全体暂停 所有人 安静
Hold the work! Everybody, quiet!
所有人都别动
Everybody stop moving!
是他们
It's them.
-他们还活着 -太好了 汉克
- They're alive. - Yes. Hank?
声音似乎是从这片区域传来的
All right, the noise seems to be coming from this area.
我的工程师们已经在研究营救计划
My engineers are already working on an extraction plan.
-需要多久 -有许多信息需要推测
- All right, how long? - Oh, there's a lot of guesswork here.
探地雷达无法成像
GPR isn't giving us an image.
没有他们的准确位置 可能要花上几个小时
Without knowing their precise location, it could take hours.
凯斯 你要去哪
Cath, where you going?
看看能不能尽量让麦克风接近他们
See if we can get a microphone close enough to hear them.
或许我们也可以放手♥机♥信♥号♥♥中继器下去
Maybe we can get a cellular repeater down there.
这毫无意义
This is pointless.
他们听不到我们
They can't hear us.
-停下 -怎么了
- Oh, oh! - What?
请让我安静的死去 好吗
Can I die in peace, please?
你又累又疼 那就好好歇一会
You're tired and you're hurting, just take a break, all right?
-帮我个忙好吗 -什么
- Do me a favor, please. - What?
请你这辈子第一次装作是个人类
For once in your life, just pretend you're a human being,
认清现实状况
and take this situation for what it is.
你能为了我这样做吗
Can you do that for me, please?
我对状况认识得很清楚
I'm keenly aware of the situation...
真的吗 要知道正常人遇到死亡
Really? Because the human response to certain death
并且没希望再见到自己所爱的人时
and, uh, the prospect of never seeing the people
通常会蜷成一团
you love ever again is curling up into the fetal position
吓尿裤子
and messing your pants.
那对你有什么好处吗
Okay, what good's that gonna do you, huh?
恐惧只是一种精神状态 丹尼
Fear is a state of mind, Danny, okay?
你得战胜它
You got to fight through it.
这我可不同意
Oh, I-I disagree.
我认为恐惧实际上是你的朋友
I think that fear is actually your friend.
它能提醒你避免一些情况
It tells you when you're supposed to avoid a situation.
但你从来不听它的
But you never listen to it.
所以我们才落到这步田地
That is why we are here in the first place.
朋友 如果你天不怕地不怕的话
That would be a compelling argument, my friend,
你所说的还蛮有说服力
if you weren't afraid of absolutely everything.
今天早晨 你几乎精神奔溃
This morning, you had a near mental breakdown
就因为你女朋友见到了你女儿
because your girlfriend met your kid.
不管你遇到什么状况
It doesn't matter what the situation is for you.
你总是设想最坏的结果
You gravitate to the worst possible outcomes.
而我再一次被证明是对的
Once again, I'm proven right!
我们本来就不应该
We never should have gone
盲目陷入这种状况
in this situation blind in the first place!
你还好吗
You all right?
不 我不好
No, I'm not all right.
听我说好吗
Listen, all right?
我很抱歉 好吗 放松下来
I'm sorry, okay? Just please relax.
空气越来越稀薄了
The air is getting thin in here.
我们得节约氧气
We got to conserve this oxygen.
好的
Okay.
怎么了
What?
可能是我缺氧胡思乱想
Maybe it's, uh, lack of oxygen,
但我觉得有些事情不对劲
but something ain't sitting right with me.
我们是戴克的目标 对吗
We were Dekker's target, right?
为什么有这个人
Why this guy?
为什么有个半死的人在小屋里
Why the half-dead guy in the closet?
电♥话♥铃引诱我们进来
The call lured us in here.
我们只知道他是个诱饵
For all we know, this guy was bait.
为什么是他 我是说把一个人抓来
Why him? I mean, you take a guy off the street,
打个半死
beat him half to death.
为什么专门挑他
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表