这是你任务成功的证明
That's proof your mission was a success.
你本不用帮我的
You didn't have to help me.
没错 但我清楚为国效力的心情
No, I didn't, but I know what it's like to serve my country.
他让你别无选择
He didn't give you a choice.
我们的文化中 尊重是种美德
In my culture, respect is a virtue.
我尊重你 麦格瑞特少校
You have mine, Commander McGarrett.
谢谢
谢谢
Thank you.
他在前方一百码处的第三个长椅上
He's at the third bench, 100 yards up.
抱歉之前敷衍了你
Sorry about the runaround earlier.
不是针对你的
Nothing personal.
凯瑟琳·罗林斯恢复了数据
Catherine Rollins recovered the intel.
都在里面了
It's all there.
硬盘上的呢
What about the hard drive?
抹掉了
Erased.
我把硬盘还给了陈特工
I returned it to Agent Chen.
她相信我们无法恢复数据吗
And she believed we were unable to retrieve the data?
是的
That's correct.
你为祖国立了大功 少校
You've done your country a great service, Commander.
现在我们知道了敌人手中的信息
We now know what the enemy knows,
可以有的放矢了
and we can adjust accordingly.
做得好
Job well done.
这次事件中死了三个无辜的人
Three innocent people lost their lives over this one.
别让他们白白牺牲
Make it count.
怎么了 杰瑞
What's going on, Jerry?
我回不了家
I can't go back home.
为什么
Why not?
我在我妈妈的地下室里电晕了一个中国特工
I stun-gunned a Chinese spy in my mom's basement.
我害怕会有报复
I could be facing some serious retaliation.
杰瑞 威胁已经解除了
Jerry, the threat's been neutralized.
你安全了
You're completely safe.
你跟本不知道套路 是不是
You have no idea how this works, do you?
我得低调一阵子
I need to lie low for a while.
我让妈妈去阿姨家住了 我...
I sent my mom to her sister's, and I...
想跟你住
thought I'd stay with you.
就待到这件事平息了之后
You know, just till this dies down.
好吧
Okay.
太好了
Sweet.
我们先讲好规矩 杰瑞
We're going over some ground rules first, Jerry.
都听你的 房♥东
Whatever you say, roomie.
你怎么还没睡
What are you doing up?
"我怎么还没睡" 这是玩笑话吗
"What am I doing up?" Is that a joke?
你不用等我的
You didn't have to wait up for me, you know.
我知道 但...
I know, I know, but...
我这么说可能有点奇怪
as strange as it is for me to say the words,
"我妈妈去约会了"
"My mother's on a date,"
我妈妈去约会了 我就得等
when my mother's on a date, I-I wait up.
谢谢你 宝贝
Well, I appreciate that, sweetheart,
但不用这么认真
but it really wasn't a big deal.
怎么 他很混球吗
What, was he a jerk?
不 才不是 给你
No, not at all. Here.
要他耍混 我会找到他
'Cause if he was, I'll find him
把他的脑袋撞到人行道上去
and bounce his head off the sidewalk.
丹尼尔 他是个相当绅士的好男人
Daniel, he was really a perfect gentleman.
好吧
Okay.
那你吃冰激凌干什么
What's with the ice cream?
起先 我以为跟别的男人约会
At first, I thought it would be really exciting
会让我很兴奋
to be on a date with another man.
别理解错了 又有人把我当成个女人看
And don't get me wrong-- it was nice to have somebody
感觉很不错
look at me that way again, you know?
但还是很奇怪
But it was strange
很奇怪
and kind of weird.
是啊
Yeah.
我明白
Yeah, well, I know why.
因为那个人 不是爸爸 对吗
Because it wasn't... it wasn't with pop, you know?
是啊
Yeah, I know.
想看电影吗
You want to watch a movie?
-想 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah, come on.
-我们看场电影 -好
- Let's watch a movie. - Okay.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表