我打中他啦
Oh! I got him. Oh!
好 好 非常好
Good, good, good, good.
凯文 揭露真♥相♥吧 我们刚才表现怎样
All right, Kev, moment of truth, How'd we do?
卢 你的成绩排在前2%
Lou, you scored in the 98th percentile.
显摆 那我呢
Show-off. How did I do?
倒数第三
Bottom third.
不过要是评谁穿这身装备最好看
But if there was a metric for looking good in tac gear,
冠军非你莫属啊
you'd lead all comers.
我说
I tell you what,
要是你什么时候想再来试试
if you ever want to come back by, give it another try,
-就打电♥话♥给我吧 -好的
- give me a call. - Okay.
谢了 凯文
Thank you, Kevin.
我刚才貌似被搭讪了
I think I just got hit on.
的确是被搭讪了 千真万确
I believe you did. Yeah.
就是这个地址
This is the address.
你坐下
Take your seat.
手伸过来 双手
Let me see your hands. Hands.
我们要不要 叫后援
Should we, uh, call for backup?
后援
Backup?
你就是我的后援啊
You're my backup.
上次你这么说的时候 我的肩膀就挨子弹了
Last time you said that, I got shot in the shoulder.
算走运的了
Could've been worse.
私下和顶尖机密政♥府♥特工碰头
Clandestine meeting with a top secret government agent?
这可是我遗愿清单上的一项啊
Bucket meet list.
我们要不要装成一对夫妇
Should we pretend to be a couple?
其实
Uh... you know what?
我觉得没必要 杰瑞
I don't think that's gonna be necessary, Jerry.
要不要化名呢
What about aliases?
你有化名吗 我要不要起一个
Do you use one? Should I?
我 她来了
I... well... here she is.
薇基
Vicki.
你能来见我 真是太感谢了
Thank you so much for meeting me.
-这是杰瑞 -很高兴见到你 杰瑞
- This is Jerry. - Nice to meet you, Jerry.
我也是
You, too.
就这样在光天化日下搞定啊
Oh! So, we're just gonna do this out here in the open.
别理他
Don't mind him.
这里是陈紫和龙宽的信息
Intel on Zi Chen and Quan Lung.
真是太感谢了 谢谢
Really, really appreciate this. Thank you.
在伊斯坦布尔那次事后 我欠你个人情
After Istanbul, I owe you.
见到你真好 凯斯
It's good to see you, Cath.
我也是
You, too.
可否给我
May I?
不必客气
Knock yourself out.
是我组里的人
It's my team.
肯定是他们打算进攻房♥子
They must have moved on the house.
阿龙杀了他们
Quan killed them.
幸亏你在杰瑞那里 对吗
It's a good thing you were at Jerry's, right?
他们不只是我的同事
These were not just people I worked with.
也是我的朋友
They were my friends.
就是这个
That's it.
硬盘不见了
Hard drive's gone.
C4 看来他打算做个炸♥弹♥
C4, looks like he was making a bomb.
炸♥弹♥
A bomb?
太好了 他打算用来干什么
That's good. What's he making it for?
等等 别动
Wait, wait! Don't touch!
所有人都别动
Nobody move.
丹尼
Danny?
我们得出去
We got to get out of here.
把隔壁房♥子的住户都疏散出去
Let's clear all the houses next door.
让拆弹员穿好装备进去
Get the bomb guys suited up and get them in there.
你好 老妈
Hi, Ma.
-你还好吗 -我很好 我没事
- Are you okay? - Yes, I'm okay. I'm fine.
并不总是发生这事 对吗
This doesn't happen all the time, does it?
对 这从没发生过
No, this never happens.
你真不会撒谎
Yeah, you're a really bad liar.
老妈 你不能待在这里
Ma, you can't, uh... you can't be here.
-伙计 帮我个忙 -别这样
- Buddy, hey, do me a favor. - Oh, come on.
带她去瞻仰瞻仰你的警车 好吗
Uh, show her your police car, all right?
老妈 这不安全 拜托 你得离开
Ma, it's not safe. Please? You got to go.
我看过警车了
I've seen a police car.
我明白 再看一辆
I understand. See another one.
你怎么回事
What the hell's the matter with you?
我告诉她留在车上
I asked her to stay in the car.
你希望我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
安全
Clear!
好了 威胁解除了
Okay, we're all clear in there.
我觉得我们得给你们一个
So, I figure we ought to get you guys
五零特遣队专属格罗弗信♥号♥♥
a Five-O Grover signal.
那样你们需要我的时候只需要往天上一发
That way, you can just throw it up in the sky when you need me.
相信我 没人希望看到你闪闪发光的名字
Oh, trust me, nobody wants to see your name in lights.
没错 也没人想看到穿紧身裤的你
Yeah, and nobody on the planet wants to see you in tights.
我系个披风就行
Oh, I'll settle for just a cape.
披风 好的 蝙蝠侠
A cape? Okay, Batman.
请照顾好我妈妈
Please take care of my mom.
-拜托了 -我会把她当成我自己的妈妈
- Please? - Like she was my own.
谢谢
Thank you.
你现在相信我了吗
Now do you believe me?
阿龙知道我会来
Quan knew I'd come here.
他对他们的尸体动手脚以确保我不能阻止他
He rigged their bodies to make sure I wouldn't stop him.
好的 现在他以为你已经死了
All right, well, now that he thinks you're dead,
我们就有优势了 对吗
we got the advantage, don't we?
喂 凯瑟琳 查到什么了
Yeah, Catherine, what do you got?
不 不 谢谢
No, no. Thanks.
有什么要告诉我们的吗
Got something you want to tell us?
你有什么想要告诉我们的事吗
Do you have something you want to tell us?!
她和阿龙 他们不止是同事
You see, her and Quan, they didn't just work together.
对吗
Isn't that right?
对吗 告诉他
Isn't that right? Tell him.
阿龙和我订婚了
Quan and I were engaged.
是吗
Really?
如果我告诉你们我们的关系
Now, if I told you about our relationship,
我知道你们永远不会相信我
I knew you would never trust me.
的确 我之前也没相信你
That's correct. I didn't trust you before.
那炸♥弹♥是冲我来的
That bomb was meant for me.
那一般在结婚以后才会发生 不是吗
See, that usually happens after the marriage, no?
我知道这看起来很可疑
Yeah, I know how it looks.
但我说的是实话
But I'm telling you the truth.
阿龙背叛了我
Quan betrayed me.
他总是在说中国有多么伪善
Now, he was always talking about the hypocrisy in China.
一个社♥会♥主♥义♥国家从西方挣走数十亿
A socialist state making billions off the West
而人♥民♥却还在挨饿
while our people got hungry.
但我知道他其实是在说自己
But I knew he was really talking about himself.
两个月前 他发现卫星快要掉下来了
Two months ago, he learned the satellite was coming down.
告诉我我们可以收回它
Told me we could retrieve it.
把信息卖♥♥掉
Sell the information.
用那笔钱我们就可以离开中国
With that money, we could leave China.
他说他是为了我们
Now, he said he was doing it for us.
但我告诉他我永远不会背叛国家
But I told him I would never betray our country.
那你为什么没有告发他
Okay, so why didn't you turn him in?
我没想到他真的会动手
I never thought he would really do it.
他一周前失踪 那时我才意识到
Then he disappeared a week ago, and I knew.
国安局认为是我的责任
MSS holds me responsible.
我本该防止这一切 但我没有
It was my duty to stop this from happening, and I didn't.
如果我不阻止他 他们就会起诉我叛国
If I don't stop him, they'll charge me with treason.
他们不止会抓我 还会抓我的家人
And they won't just go after me; they'll go after my family.
告诉我们怎么找到他
Tell us how to find him.
我需要一台电脑
I need access to a computer.
为什么
Why?
72小时前 我们截获了
72 hours ago, we intercepted a communication
阿龙和车♥臣♥一个匿名IP地址间的通讯
between Quan and an unknown IP address in Chechnya.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表