这可解决不了问题
That's not going to help this thing at all.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 你想怎么样
You little son of a bitch. What do you want?
随身带着手♥机♥ 我会联♥系♥你的
Stay close to your phone, I'll be in touch.
当然了 此事你知我知
And obviously, this stays between us.
如果你通知了你的警♥察♥朋友
Tell any of your cop buddies about this,
你就用送女儿上大学的钱
and you'll be using your daughter's college fund
办葬礼吧
to pay for a funeral.
不要 求你了 求你
No, please... please...
卡哈拉 莫弥学院
卡哈拉 莫弥学院
好了 好了
All right, all right.
冷静
Okay.
卢
Hey, Lou.
喂
Hello?
麦格瑞特 通话结束
在提示音之后有话就说吧
After the beep, you know what to do.
怎么了
What's up?
转到语♥音♥信箱了
Went straight to voice mail.
我刚和科罗拉多监狱的典狱长通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the prison warden in Colorado.
史蒂夫 你最好坐下来听这个
Steve, you might want to sit down for this.
为什么
Why?
吴法在狱中只有过一位访客...
Wo Fat only had one visitor when he was over there...
猜猜是谁
guess who it was?
我妈妈
My mother.
她上一个月里去看过他两次
She went to visit him twice in the last month.
我要坐下来了
I'm going to sit down, actually.
-有探监录像吗 -没有
- Were the visits recorded? - No.
看起来这些探监是经过国防部某人的许可
Apparently the sit-downs were sanctioned by someone in the DOD
并被命令禁止监控
and they were ordered nonmonitored visits.
让我理一下头绪
Let me get this straight:
你妈妈失踪的这一年里
in the year that your mother's disappeared,
她宁愿去见那疯子也不见自己的亲生儿子
she decides to go see this nut job instead of her own son.
你比我更需要这个沙发
You actually need this couch more than me.
你还是坐下吧
Why don't you sit down?
这肯定是因为吴法母亲在柬埔寨的坟墓
This is all about Wo Fat's mother's grave in Cambodia.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
一个月两次探监
Two visits in the last month?
正好是我们从柬埔寨回来以后
That's right on the heels of our trip to Cambodia.
多丽丝肯定知道了我们去过那里
Doris must have found out we went there
并知道了真♥相♥
and discovered the truth.
我告诉你 她一定是发现
I'm telling you, she must have found out
她杀死的是他母亲而不是他父亲
that she killed his mother instead of his father.
这样的话 或许吴法逃跑是要找他父亲
And if that's true, maybe Wo Fat escaped to find him.
你们得来看看这个
Hey, guys, you need to see this.
四小时前我们找到了吴法的可靠踪迹
Got a positive ID on Wo Fat from four hours ago.
这是在科罗拉多斯普林斯附近的
This was taken at a gas station
一个加油站拍到的
near Colorado Springs.
司机送往医院后死亡
The driver was DOA at the hospital.
州巡警设置了检查站
State patrol has set up check points,
当地警♥察♥正对该区域每家每户
and the local PD are conducting a hard-target search
进行有力的排查
of every residence in the area.
那纯粹是浪费时间
It's a waste of time.
吴法才不会留在原地 何况他弄到车了
Wo Fat's not sticking around. Plus, he's got a car.
他会跑得远远的
He's getting as far away from there as possible.
喂 州长
Yes, Governor.
好的 我马上到
Yeah, I'm on my way.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
午饭怎么样
How was lunch?
-不错 -那就好
- It was good. - Good.
你们谈过了吗
So, did you have the conversation?
谈过了
Well, yeah.
怎么样
And?
我告诉她如果再不认真学习
And I told her that if she didn't buckle down,
她就得去上暑期学校了
she was going to end up going to summer school,
没有商量的余地
and it wasn't up for negotiation.
她作何反应
How'd she respond?
你说她会是什么反应
Well, how do you think she responded?
她冲我撅嘴 我瞪了她一眼
She gave me the pouty face, and then I gave her the look,
相信我 她会听话的
and believe me, she got the message.
看到了吧
See?
你也是能唱黑脸的
You can be bad cop when you want to.
你还好吗
Hey, are you feeling okay?
怎么都是冷汗
You're a little clammy.
不 我没事 我没事
No, I'm good. I'm good.
亲爱的 我有点事要处理
Listen, sweetheart, I got to take care of something.
我们一会儿再聊 好吗
Let's talk later. Okay.
好的
All right!
-好的 宝贝 -我爱你
- Okay, baby. - Well, I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
卢 有人找你
Lou, you got a visitor.
马上就来
Be there in a minute.
麦格瑞特
McGarrett?
你怎么来了 不能打电♥话♥吗
What are you doing here? Your phone broke?
真搞笑 我正要问你同样的问题
That's funny, 'cause I was gonna ask you the same thing.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你给我打电♥话♥ 然后又挂断了
Well, you called me, then hung up on me.
一定是放裤兜里不小心误拨了
It must have just been an ass-dial.
你这么大块头估计经常出这问题
Must happen a lot with a guy your size.
虽然我很愿意站在这里
As much as I'd like to stand here
听你损我 但我还有事要忙
and let you take shots at me, I'm kind of busy.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事 你来干什么
Yeah, I'm fine. Why are you here?
州长派给五零特遣队一项安保任务
Governor's put Five-O on a security detail.
我需要你帮忙
I could use your help.
好的 怎么帮
All right. What kind of help?
一架政♥府♥运输机
We got a government transport flying in
要来取走一大笔现金
to pick up a large amount of cash.
需要特警队做后援
Needs some SWAT backup.
当然 我可以派些人过去
Well, sure, I can spare some guys.
谢谢
Thank you.
你接电♥话♥吧
Why don't you go ahead and take it?
具体情况我发短♥信♥给你
I'll, uh... I'll text you the particulars.
好的
All right.
喂
Yeah. Hello?
接电♥话♥有点慢啊 老大
Little slow on the pick-up there, boss.
对不起 反正我接了 快说你要什么
Sorry. But I'm here now. Just tell me what you want.
以下是你要做的
Okay, here's what you're gonna do.
你要把一辆装备齐全的特警队押运车
You're gonna drive a fully-loaded SWAT van
开到卡哈纳湾
out to Kahana Bay
里面要有六件特警队制♥服♥
with six SWAT uniforms--
四件大号♥ 两件中号♥
four large, two mediums.
还有那些漂亮轻巧的防弹背心
All right, and throw in some of that nice, shiny tac gear, too.
武器 备用弹♥药♥还有证件
Weapons, extra ammo and credentials.
等等
All right, hold on.
你听着
Now, you listen to me.
让我和萨曼莎说话 否则我什么都不干
I'm not doing a thing until I talk to Samantha.
你♥爸♥爸的电♥话♥
It's your daddy.
爸爸
Daddy?
我在 甜心
I'm here, suge.
我想回家
I want to go home.
你会的 我保证
You will, I promise.
但在那之前 我需要你坚持住
But until then, I need you to just hang in there for me.
听到了吗
You hear me?
我需要你意志坚强
I need you to be strong.
满意了吗
Is that good enough for you?
卡哈纳湾是吗
Kahana Bay?
你还有一小时
You got one hour.
地堡七号♥ 地点 机密
地堡七号♥ 地点 机密
诺瓦克探员 我们面前的是什么
Agent Novak, what are we looking at here?
一亿美金
One hundred million.
这是谁的
Who does it belong to?
这是幽灵资金
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表