在这儿
Ah, there he is.
最可靠的成浩·凯利
太傻了
What a goofball.
这是什么
What-what is that?
击剑队
You got the fencing team,
乐队 看看这儿
you're in the band, and look at this.
数学天才 少年数学天才 太神奇了
Uh, mathletes? Junior mathletes? It's amazing.
我就不能有多几样兴趣活动吗
I had a wide variety of interests, okay?
还有别忘了我还是
And don't forget QB1 and captain
橄榄球队的四分卫和队长
of the football team.
你呢 杰瑞
What about you, Jerry?
最有可能被外星人绑♥架♥的杰瑞·奥尔特加
这就是我
Mm, there I am.
伙计
Oh, yeah, buddy. Whoo!
最有可能被外星人绑♥架♥
"Most likely to be abducted by aliens""
最有可能被外星人绑♥架♥的杰瑞·奥尔特加
现在也来得及
It's not too late.
你还好吗
You all right?
"别停下疑问的脚步
"Don't ever stop asking questions.
给杰瑞 别停下疑问的脚步 这世界需要更多向你一样的人 劳拉
这世界需要更多像你一样的人"
The world needs more people like you."
劳拉写的
Laura wrote that.
你还有别的地方要去吗
You got somewhere to be?
一直不停地看表
You keep checking your watch.
是的
Yeah.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
你最好别插手
You need to walk away.
你是谁
Who is this?
萨姆在哪儿
Where's Sam?
康纳斯探员不存在
Agent Connors doesn't exist.
柬埔寨的棺材也不存在
The casket in Cambodia doesn't exist.
你以为让一个探员消失
You think making an agent disappear
清理干净现场就能阻止我吗
and cleaning up that mess in that field is gonna stop me?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表