"沉醉"酒吧
要再来一杯吗
You want another one?
KNZR为本剧杜撰的某个电视台
大家好 我是KNZR的记者拉妮·理查森
Hi. I'm Lani Richardson
在夏威夷火奴鲁鲁市为您报道
reporting for KMZR in Honolulu, Hawaii.
我们并不总是带来坏消息
You know, it's not all gloom and doom.
这次的新闻就是个好消息
We actually have some good news.
今晚 夏威夷警署的巡警们会更加安全
Tonight, patrol officers in the HPD are a little bit safer
这归功于一位慷慨的热心人士
thanks to the generosity of an anonymous Good Samaritan
他通过火奴鲁鲁警局基金会
who has donated 100 new bulletproof vests
火奴鲁鲁警局
向警务部门捐赠了一百件全新的防弹衣
to the department through the Honolulu Police Foundation.
柯克·考德威尔市长说...
Mayor Kirk Caldwell says...
你就是喜欢捐钱出去 对吗
You just love giving your money away, don't you?
都是身外之物
I can't take it with me.
那如果你还在找资助对象
Well, if you're looking for another worthy cause,
可以考虑给我加薪
I could use a raise.
你都是岛上工资最高的酒保了吧
You're probably the highest paid bartender on this island.
也许吧
Yeah, you're probably right.
问一下又无所谓
It doesn't hurt to ask.
抱歉 我的球掉你桌下了
Sorry. I lost my ball under your table.
能帮我捡一下吗
Can you grab it for me?
走开
Walk away.
拜托嘛 帮帮我啦
Come on. Help a girl out.
我跟你说什么了
What did I tell you?
你搞什么鬼 卡托克
Hey, what the hell's your problem, Katonk?
-人家好声好气地拜托你 -走开
- She asked you nicely. - Go away.
放手 快点
Back off! Now!
放开他
Let him go.
别让我说两次
You heard me.
快点
Now, do it.
烦请你们几位 怎么进来的
Now, I'm gonna ask you as a gentleman to walk out of here
就怎么出去
the same way you walked in.
别惹事
No harm, no foul.
我们走
Let's go.
-再见 -再见 谢谢
- Bye. - Bye. Mahalo.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
-好 -路上小心
- Okay. - Drive safe. All right.
我会的 你也是
I will. You, too.
加拿大 温哥华
加拿大 温哥华
亚当
Adam.
科诺
Kono.
你怎么
How did you...
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我找了很久
It wasn't easy.
你不该来的
You shouldn't have come.
也许会有人跟踪你
You might have been followed.
都过去了 亚当
It's over, Adam.
已经没人效忠迈克尔了
There's no loyalty for Michael anymore.
那些想为他报仇的人
Anyone who wanted revenge for his death
死的死 关的关
is either dead or locked up.
所以你不必再躲了
So you don't have to hide anymore.
我们可以回家了吗
We can go home?
是的
Yeah.
我们可以回家了
We can go home.
怀阿鲁 阿柔曼训练营 北岸拉拉队训练营
怀阿鲁 阿柔曼训练营 北岸拉拉队训练营
无 与 伦 比
A-w-e-s-o-m-e.
出色 绝佳
Awesome, awesome.
加油
Go, team!
真不错啊
It's great, huh?
再见 丹诺
Bye, Danno.
等等
Excuse me. What, uh...
怎么这么着急跟我道别
What's your rush with the "Bye, Danno"?
-我可以去跟大家打招呼 -你一定要吗
- I come in, say a few hellos. - Do you have to?
我一定... 你能不能多在意在意我
Yes, I have... Look, pay attention to me, okay?
你是我生命中最重要的存在
You are the number one most important thing in my life.
"而且遥遥领先第二名"
"And number two isn't even close."
没错 遥遥领先
Close. That's right.
知道这意味着什么吗 意味着
All right? So what does that mean? That means that there is
我不会随随便便放你去外面过夜
zero chance I'm just gonna let you go for a sleepover
我必须去看看
without seeing exactly
-都有谁照顾你 -格蕾丝 快来
- who's looking after you. Okay? - Grace, come on.
拜托 家长你都认识
Come on, you know all the moms.
好吧 你的手♥机♥在包里吗
Okay. Uh, do you have your phone in your backpack?
在包里 我保证想家了就给你打电♥话♥
Yes, and I promise I'll call you if I'm homesick.
好吧 独♥立♥小姐 去玩吧
All right, little Miss Independent. Go have fun
不然 我会紧张过度精神崩溃的
before I, uh, have a panic attack or a nervous breakdown.
-抱一下 -谢谢 我爱你 丹诺
- Come on. Give me a hug. - Thank you. Love you, Danno.
我也爱你 你的包
Love you, too. Your bag.
再见
Bye.
受害者名叫山田·格斯
So, the vic's name is Gus Yamada.
是当地的小流氓
He's a local gangbanger
累累的前科表明
with a long rap sheet that says he doesn't
他跟别人关系不好
play so well with others.
那个女人昨晚在酒吧工作
Woman over there worked the bar last night.
她说 酒吧老板杰克·安德森
Says the owner, Jack Anderson, threw Yamada
在11点左右 把山田和他的手下赶了出来
and one of his boys out around 11:00
因为他们跟另一名顾客发生了争执
after they mixed it up with another customer.
跟安德森谈过了吗
We talk to Anderson?
据酒保所说
According to the bartender,
他在凌晨两点关了酒吧
he locked up the bar around 2:00
但是显然没顺利到家
but apparently never made it home.
他妻子今早报♥警♥说他失踪了
His wife reported him missing early this morning.
所以 山田和他的兄弟
So, what, we think Yamada and his pal
在这里伏击安德森
waited out here for Anderson
然后质问他为什么把他们赶出来吗
and then confronted him about being tossed from the bar?
有这个可能
It's a theory.
看来他们打得挺激烈
Looks like he put up one hell of a good fight.
从何时起 特警队队长居然会
Hey. Since when does the captain of SWAT show up
来凶案现场
at a homicide crime scene?
他不该来的
He doesn't.
少校
Hey, Commander.
我们有新发现
Yeah. You might want to take a look at this.
在垃圾箱里找到的
Found this in the dumpster.
谢了
Thank you.
这一定是安德森的手♥机♥
This has got to be Anderson's phone.
通话记录
布里吉特肯定是他老婆
Bridgette must be his wife.
看来一早上她都在试着联♥系♥他
Looks like she's been trying to reach him all morning.
看看这个
Look at this.
他最后一通呼入电♥话♥不是本地号♥码
His last incoming call isn't a local number.
我们来看看 还有谁在找他
Let's see who else has been trying to reach him.
喂
Hello?
看来我们得谈谈
Yeah, we need to talk.
杰克·安德森
我几个月前在一场慈善会上遇见了杰克
I met Jack at a charity event a few months ago.
他的酒吧赞助了本地的一支青年橄榄球队
His bar sponsors a local youth football team.
再加上我们都在伊利诺伊州出生长大
And we're both illinois boys, born and raised, and, um...
还都在85年的熊队[芝加哥队]合影里
We bonded over the '85 Bears.
你今天怎么会来这
What brought you down here today?
他妻子布里吉特给我打电♥话♥
His wife Bridgette called me.
他昨晚没回家 她很担心
She was worried he didn't come home last night,
所以她让我开车过来一趟
so she asked me to come drive down here
看看他的货车是否还在这里
and see if his truck was still here.
史蒂夫 他是个好人
He's a good guy, Steve.
为人正派 又顾家
Real salt of the earth, family man.
如果他昨晚没回家 一定是出事了
If he didn't come home last night, there's a problem.
不管事实如何
Look, whatever's gone down,
我们都会揭开真♥相♥的
we're gonna get to the bottom of it, okay?
我很高兴这个案子由你负责
Well, I'm sure glad you're on this.
你能...
Can you, um...
即时告诉我进展吗
just keep me in the loop?
当然可以了
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表