等 等下
Wait... wait, hey,
你在干什么 你说如果我...
what are you doing? Hey, you-you said if I...
如果我给你钱...
if I brought you the money...
钱都在这 在这
I have all the money, it's right here.
阿曼达在哪里
Now, where's... where's Amanda?
我改主意了
Change of plans.
你什么意思
What... what do you mean,
什么改主意了 阿曼达在哪
change of plans? Where's Amanda?
我找到了一桩更好的买♥♥卖♥♥
I got a better deal.
我把她卖♥♥了
I sold her.
不 不 求求你
Hey! No, no, please!
我照你说的做了
I did what you asked!
我女儿在哪
Where's my daughter?
火奴鲁鲁 39号♥码头
火奴鲁鲁 39号♥码头
喂 蠢货
Hey, stupid.
阿曼达
Amanda?
爸爸
Daddy!
阿曼达 坚持住 孩子
Amanda! Hold on, baby!
爸爸
Daddy!
阿曼达
Amanda.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy, Daddy.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
没事 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
没事的
It's okay.
少年棒球锦标赛 第七局
少年棒球锦标赛 第七局
丹诺 你想让我怎么做
Danno, what do you want me to do?
我想让你怎么做 我想让你尽情玩
What I want you to do? I want you to go have fun.
你想怎么做就怎么做 好吗
Do whatever feels right, all right? Okay.
盯住那个球 玩得开心就好
Keep your eye on the ball and have fun.
听你♥爸♥爸的 好吗
Listen to your dad, all right?
谢谢
Wow, thank you.
好了 加油
All right, come on.
教练助理
小虾米们 加油
All right, Shrimps, let's go!
加油 七号♥ 为她加油 为她加油
Come on, number seven, what do you say? What do you say?
去吧 七号♥
What do you say? Go, number seven.
教练
好好玩 加油
Have fun up there, let's go.
玩得开心就好 格蕾丝
Have fun, Grace.
好球
Strike!
有点偏了 小猴子
Little outside, monkey.
动作漂亮 有点偏了
Good swing, a little outside.
-来吧 好好盯着球 -虾米热狗
- Let's go, keep your eye on the ball. - Shrimp dogs!
-没关系 坚持住 -加油 格蕾丝
- It's all right, hang in there. - Here we go, Grace!
加油
Come on!
好吧 看投球手的了
All right, wait for the pitch now,
就看投球手的了 你能行的
wait for the pitch, you got this.
接受那份工作吧
Take the job.
史蒂夫 我没...
Steve, I'm not...
不 不 听我说 凯瑟琳
No, no, listen to me, Catherine.
我们没事
We're good.
这一点不会变
Nothing's gonna change that.
两个好球
Strike two!
好样的 小猴子
Good job, monkey.
动作漂亮
Good swing.
我们就是玩玩 宝贝
Just have fun up there, babe, okay?
没事的 别紧张
It's all right, shake it off, have fun.
接受那份工作吧
Take the job.
暂停 暂停
Time out! Time out!
棒球场上不能随便亲热 史蒂夫
There's no kissing in baseball, Steve.
-抱歉 -什么叫暂停
- Sorry! - What do you mean, time out?
爱情呀
Love.
来吧
Let's play ball!
行了 上吧 格蕾丝
All right, all right, here we go, Grace.
加油 小猴子 击球员就位
Come on, monkey, be a batter up there,
击球员就位
be a batter up there.
投球手准备
Wait for the pitch, now,
投球手准备 你能行
wait for the pitch, you got this.
很好
All right.
小猴子 快跑 快 快
Now, monkey, run! Go, go, go!
快跑 小猴子
Go, monkey, run!
-快 快 -格蕾丝
- Go, go, go! - Gracie!
太棒了
Yeah!
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表